There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

I am going to speculate this is Islamic terrorism. Parkland Florida has a large Muslim population.

Yeah, you assclowns speculate that every single time and then when it usually turns out to be another white guy you crawl back into your holes not to be heard from.
Look at the facts. What else would you think? You are the assKlown here, and I am hardly in a hole here.

Gonna admit you were wrong now or are you crawling back into your hole?

Florida school shooting suspect linked to white supremacist group: ADL

He is a registered Democrat and here is his pic for you.

View attachment 176942

Someone wrote "gullible" on your ceiling.

You poor kid, he's got all of your favorite on that T-Shirt he's wearing ;)

BREAKING: Don't Let The MAGA Hat Fool You, Hispanic Shooter 'Nicolas de Jesus Cruz' Was A Registered Democrat

I am going to speculate this is Islamic terrorism. Parkland Florida has a large Muslim population.

Yeah, you assclowns speculate that every single time and then when it usually turns out to be another white guy you crawl back into your holes not to be heard from.
Look at the facts. What else would you think? You are the assKlown here, and I am hardly in a hole here.

View attachment 176942

That isn't him, stupid. That pic has already been debunked and there has been no proof he is a registered Democrat.

That has been updated-

UPDATE: Nicolas de Jesus Cruz was not Registered as Democrat as Some Sources Reported

View attachment 176942

BREAKING: Don't Let The MAGA Hat Fool You, Hispanic Shooter 'Nicolas de Jesus Cruz' Was A Registered Democrat

We have the technology to run an effective government that works hard every day to protect it's citizens.

Baby steps. Frustrating baby steps.

Arrrrrggggggg!

We have the technology to do a lot of things we ought not be doing ... Captain Obvious.
Technology doesn't justify your poor decisions.

View attachment 176942

The headline of your own link

UPDATE: Nicolas de Jesus Cruz was not Registered as Democrat as Some Sources Reported

Laugh.png

But We SHOULD!

Government is a tool....

Monkey business is the problem.

:popcorn:

"Should" ain't got nothing to do with whether or not they can ... Captain Obvious ... :thup:

Should has EVERYTHING to do with it.

This is AMERICA, (insert your preferred Deity here) Damn it!!

We should be capable of maintaining an effective government that truly protects it's citizens and their freedoms.

The fact that we don't, especially right now, I lay at the feet of a congress controlled by Gerrymander-safe republicans who're unwilling or unable to discuss the issues for fear of losing the ca$h that keeps the machine greased.

View attachment 176942

That isn't him, stupid. That pic has already been debunked and there has been no proof he is a registered Democrat.

Prove it twit. Your opinion is worth shit.

View attachment 176942

Nicolas Cruz is a registered Democrat that was born in May 1998. Who knows what or if Nikolas Cruz was a registered voter? Also, he was born in September 1998. You apparently will believe anything.

View attachment 176942

Poor TAZ, he's still wearing a T-shirt with your favorite historical characters.

I'm just waiting to hear that he's DACA kid.

If that were to be the case....the news rooms across the country would be busy all night scrubbing all of their video and coverage of this shooting........

Left is going to use this shooting (just like any other) to push for anti-gun narrative. Before they do, they should remember that they are the ones who radicalized people like this.

When all the smoke clears, I'm betting that the shooter is once again found to have ties with and or alliances with the democratic party, Obama supporter, or his parents are. These people never turn out to be moral, upstanding, conservatives. As to other countries, what they don't have is American Common Core Public Schools turning out violent kids looking to come back to "get even" with all of their dysfunctional teachers and classmates who put this need to murder in their minds.

WHEN will schools finally be held accountable for not protecting these kids by locking the doors, having metal detectors and having teachers and guards throughout the school who are well-armed and well-trained with firearms? The problem is obviously NOT THE GUNS, but our unfamiliarity with them anymore by a liberal culture trying to remove them from people's lives. WE have created a generation of defenseless people who know nothing but how to hide in terror under a desk.
Oh, get serious. This kid didn't go on a shooting rampage because he supported Obama or because he hated Trump, or he was seeking 47 virgins in paradise.

Never said he did. All bullshit leftist data posted by others aside, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS has had a liberal influence in the family. Not one of them was from a strong, moral, conservative upbringing. If there are a few white supremacists out there committing crimes, their numbers pale in comparison and hardly make the news. There is something about liberal upbringing that makes people crazy. Normal people don't go out doing this stuff. Liberals are the Antifa who run around in black masks beating up women and knocking down statues of dead soldiers and traveling the country looking for fights to start, tearing up campuses, breaking windows, stomping police cars, rioting in cities, trying to put men in girls bathrooms, attacking their own country and going berserk because some sensible person comes to their campus to give some different views to hear and think about. Liberals are crazy. Liberals are intolerant. They are mental defects. Liberals are liars who punish kids for playing cops and robbers now and we didn't have this national problem until liberals got a hold of controlling our media and our schools. Look at liberals now: When GW Bush was in, they went berserk with vitriol at the man! Now that another non-Leftist is in the WH, they deny he is even President, try to block his administration as if it were Satan incarnate and are trying to get the man impeached on any phony charge they can dream up in their little minds. Good God, he's just a businessman who cared enough to put his life aside to try to help fix the country.

Children are perceptive. They have an intuition about what's bull and what is not. We are forcing kids into these insane asylums we call "schools" now where everyday the system sets up a conflict of irrational restrictions, rules and unfair punishments, and it builds up in these kids and they internalize it until finally, one of them snaps, gets a hold of a gun somewhere, and wants nothing more than to come back and blow away the very people who have tormented their lives.

Guns are not the problem and no gun law in the world will ever solve anything. There are MILLIONS of guns everywhere and people are not going to turn them in and the people will not stand for having their Constitution turned on its head and even if you turn this country into a police state where every home is broken down and searched and every gun is confiscated by force, a solution far worse than the problems sought solved, people will still hide a lot of the guns and all of the criminals will still have guns and millions more guns will be snuck back into the country and all of the elite will still have theirs and all you will do is escalate this country into a police state where everyone fears and mistrusts their neighbor, crime will soar and kids will still find a new way of taking it out on those they hate.

If you want to solve the school problem, you NEED TO CHANGE THE SCHOOLS and you need to change society to get all of this mind numbing PC bullshit out of our culture. We never had this problem until liberalism ran rampant to where it cripples every industry and aspect of our country now, to where states and cities now even fight to oppose their own government to oppose enforcing laws on rounding up CRIMINALS from other countries.

If you want to see why these kids are shooting up schools, if you are a liberal, go put down your computer for a minute right now, walk to the nearest mirror and LOOK RIGHT AT THE PROBLEM.
It is not about liberal upbringing vs. conservative upbringing. It's not a political or right/left thing. You aren't wrong that a stable family is pretty important to kids, but you're totally wrong to politicize who is "right" and who is "wrong."

We have the technology to run an effective government that works hard every day to protect it's citizens.

Baby steps. Frustrating baby steps.

Arrrrrggggggg!

We have the technology to do a lot of things we ought not be doing ... Captain Obvious.
Technology doesn't justify your poor decisions.

MY poor decisions? :disbelief:

Um... er.... ah... :lmao:

I'd like to see your list of my personal decisions that resulted in 'bad government'. That's either the most arrogant, or the most childish thing I've seen in a long time....

Government is a tool....

Monkey Business is the problem.

`

Okay, let's start somewhere.
Do you agree that children in our society are bathed in gun violence through media and video games? Graphic depictions of human beings being killed with guns?
Would you oppose strictly limiting those graphic depictions in movies, games and using general societal disapproval to teach children that guns are not for taking human life?
teach children that guns are not for taking human life?
Yes.
What about strict limits on movies, television shows and video games that portray human on human gun violence?
What about books with violent content ?
Them, too. I didn't know kids read anymore.

Great let's just erase the entire first amendment.
With rights come responsibilities. Social responsibility sometimes includes taking one for the team, the good of the many.

Should has EVERYTHING to do with it.

This is AMERICA, (insert your preferred Deity here) Damn it!!

We should be capable of maintaining an effective government that truly protects it's citizens and their freedoms.

The fact that we don't, especially right now, I lay at the feet of a congress controlled by Gerrymander-safe republicans who're unwilling or unable to discuss the issues for fear of losing the ca$h that keeps the machine greased.

"Should" does not mean "Can" ... Captain Obvious.

The government isn't doing what they are required to do ... Much less what they should do.
You are stupid if you think we should grant them the power to do more of what they are already failing at.

Imagine how much we could change things if administrators and teachers could be armed and shooters didn't know who is armed. That could have saved a lot of lives today.

The liberals are all fist pumping each other that 17 died. Every body is in their mind a political win for them

No one is pumping fists over kids dying.

The problem is, when one of these events happens gun rights people say it isn't the time to talk about new laws... but when is? Next week when the next shooting happens? Or the week after that? Or maybe the week after that?

Congress won't even pass a law to prevent people on terrorist watch lists from buying guns.

Bull shit. The first thing the liberals did here was to run to the board and start a thread cheering the carnage. You know they love this, stop lying

And the first thing that Conservative did was to run to the board and blame it on Muslims, or immigrants.

Your side has no moral high ground here.

I looked at the start of the thread and I don't see that.

Generally it would have been a good bet, though not as much for a school shooting.

It's sick how the carnage keeps growing in these and it's the left who keeps insisting that we keep it safe for shooters to do so. Every time, no one is shooting back. The left's plans are working

Putting more guns in schools and asking teachers to be Wyatt Earp isn't going to solve the problem. A shoot out in a school? You think that's the answer?

Yes, when a kid is running around shooting people the last thing you want is anyone able to fight back. How's that working out for you?

So you think it's better for the shooters to not go to gun free zones? It's some sort of trap to lure them there?

I have to say I'm not seeing your plan, can you explain how it works?

The gun culture cohort in the US is like Dr Morbius in The Forbidden Planet. The monster is in his mind and a machine is manifesting it in reality. Even when the thing is melting through the foot thick door to his lab he can't accept it is him that is responsible for killing all these people.

Dr Morbius' denial is more like the denial of the filthy Democrats in Chicago who think their strict gun control laws will magically stop crime.
Why do you harp on Chicago when there are 24 worse cities in the U.S. for gun deaths?

Because every year there are almost 1,000 gun deaths in a city with the strictest gun control laws in the country. It is the poster child for the failure of gun control laws and the pandering by the liberal Democrats to the demographics that are the by far main perpetrators of crimes.

However, if your point is that Chicago is not the only Democrat run big city shithole in the US then you are correct. Just look at an election result map from 2016 and the blue splotches are where most of the gun crimes take place. .
Passing really strict gun laws that can be enforced is not possible in this country because people support them about the way people supported Prohibition.

Secondly, the 2nd amendment and various court interpretation prevent the closure of loopholes in the laws. There's a video running on the net by the maker of a gun kit that proudly announces they are able get around serializing their guns since the final construction is by the buyer. So the police will not be able to trace them. Wow, what a boon for the gangs. Then there are the plastic guns that can fool metal detectors.

Lastly, we are a violent society. We claim to hate it but in fact we thrive on, whether it's the latest school shooting, cop shooting, or mass suicide we just can't get enough of it. It's glamorized in movies, books, and TV. Kids have been so desensitized to violence that the most terrible crimes makes no impression on them at all.

330 million people in this country. That includes a lot of nutcases.

Taking rights away from the great majority of the people in this country will do nothing to stop the nut jobs but will greatly damage Liberty.
We don't need to take rights away from anybody to make our schools more secure.

Last edited:
Imagine how much we could change things if administrators and teachers could be armed and shooters didn't know who is armed. That could have saved a lot of lives today.

The liberals are all fist pumping each other that 17 died. Every body is in their mind a political win for them

No one is pumping fists over kids dying.

The problem is, when one of these events happens gun rights people say it isn't the time to talk about new laws... but when is? Next week when the next shooting happens? Or the week after that? Or maybe the week after that?

Congress won't even pass a law to prevent people on terrorist watch lists from buying guns.

Bull shit. The first thing the liberals did here was to run to the board and start a thread cheering the carnage. You know they love this, stop lying

And the first thing that Conservative did was to run to the board and blame it on Muslims, or immigrants.

Your side has no moral high ground here.

I looked at the start of the thread and I don't see that.

Generally it would have been a good bet, though not as much for a school shooting.

It's sick how the carnage keeps growing in these and it's the left who keeps insisting that we keep it safe for shooters to do so. Every time, no one is shooting back. The left's plans are working

See post #9. First page.

"Shooting back" is only a solution to people who watch too many action movies.

Seriously? You think it was actually BETTER that no one could shoot back while this kid was roaming the crowded halls murdering as many people as he could? Frankly that sounds sick as fuck. So say five random people having guns would have made it worse. Can you explain this demented theory?

And I said leftists like the body count. You're sure ensuring we maximize it

Forum List

Back