There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Its hilarious watching blacks praise a cop for shooting an unarmed person.
Its more hilarious watching white people whine about a crazy bitch getting shot for trying to breach the capitol.
We know condoning murder is the thing to do for the State. Good Commie.
She wasn't murdered. She was shot after receiving a warning to back off. Crazy Drumpf supporting bitch got exactly what she deserved.
Did the warning include they would shoot? No, it did not, murder. There was NO REASON to shoot her. It was solely for intimidation purposes.
If she was stupid enough not to realize she was going to get shot if she didnt back off then she deserved to die. She got the Darwin award.
She was not warned, asshole. Murder. Release his name.
She was warned. She got her stupid ass shot. Let it go.
No i wont release his name. I know it gives you indigestion. :auiqs.jpg:
You do not know his name. Babbitt was murdered and you condone that murder. Put that on your shelf with your race baiting trophies.
You can call it murder if you want. It will just show your ignorance. Murder is a legal term. The guy will never see a trial. The crazy bitch was shot. Deal with it and stop whining about it.
The guy will never see a trial which means people who kill Trump supporters will never see a trial. That is the message it sends.
What's wrong with that message?
If you do not know, you are not worth talking to.
Lets see. Drumpf is a traitor, a criminal, a carnival barker that preys on stupid people. People that support him are useless and a waste of air.
Trump is not a traitor. The people and agencies that spied ion him are the traitors. The people who stole the election are the traitors.
30JUN21.....It's coming!!!

oh dear .... am i missing something? what is happening 6/30/21?
I've been assured by Lastmender that election fraud will be discovered by the end of THIS month....thus 30JUN21................I can't wait! So exciting!

The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Its hilarious watching blacks praise a cop for shooting an unarmed person.
Its more hilarious watching white people whine about a crazy bitch getting shot for trying to breach the capitol.
We know condoning murder is the thing to do for the State. Good Commie.
She wasn't murdered. She was shot after receiving a warning to back off. Crazy Drumpf supporting bitch got exactly what she deserved.
Did the warning include they would shoot? No, it did not, murder. There was NO REASON to shoot her. It was solely for intimidation purposes.
If she was stupid enough not to realize she was going to get shot if she didnt back off then she deserved to die. She got the Darwin award.
She was not warned, asshole. Murder. Release his name.
She was warned. She got her stupid ass shot. Let it go.
No i wont release his name. I know it gives you indigestion. :auiqs.jpg:
You do not know his name. Babbitt was murdered and you condone that murder. Put that on your shelf with your race baiting trophies.
You can call it murder if you want. It will just show your ignorance. Murder is a legal term. The guy will never see a trial. The crazy bitch was shot. Deal with it and stop whining about it.
The guy will never see a trial which means people who kill Trump supporters will never see a trial. That is the message it sends.
What's wrong with that message?
If you do not know, you are not worth talking to.
Lets see. Drumpf is a traitor, a criminal, a carnival barker that preys on stupid people. People that support him are useless and a waste of air.
Trump is not a traitor. The people and agencies that spied ion him are the traitors. The people who stole the election are the traitors.
30JUN21.....It's coming!!!

oh dear .... am i missing something? what is happening 6/30/21?
The AZ audit should be complete. A report will be compiled and it will show illegal ballots, misaligned ballots, mail in ballots without folds. There are also 200,000 ballots missing and blank ballots that were counted. AZ should and will be decertified.

Other state audits will prove the same things. By the end of the year the vast majority will know the election was stolen. No matter what the media and illegitimate government says. What happens after that the Democrats are not going to like.

ooooOOOOOooooo .... you mean the
FRAUDIT.

Arizona voting system data sent to Montana lab as part of latest audit

by Maritsa Georgiou
Thursday, June 3rd 2021

MISSOULA, Mont. — New developments in the latest audit of Arizona’s Maricopa County 2020 general election results reveal a connection to a cabin in the remote Swan Valley of northwest Montana.

Earlier this year, a judge ordered Maricopa County to hand over 2.1 million ballots from the 2020 general election to the Arizona state Senate, which is trying to prove unfounded claims of voter fraud there after President Joe Biden won the county by about 45,000 votes.

The Senate hired a cybersecurity firm called Cyber Ninjas to conduct its own audit after multiple others found no fraud. It also hired former Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett as its liaison.

Sophia Solis, deputy communications director for the Arizona secretary of state, said in an email that Cyber Ninjas doesn’t have any experience with election auditing.

“We have addressed our concerns over this partisan review with the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors as well as to the Senate,” Solis wrote. “Our office was only provided access to observe after we sought a court order. The policies and processes related to many of the details of this partisan review have not been provided to this office -- so unfortunately we do not have the information you are looking for.”

The observers are documenting what they see on a section of the SOS website, where Arizona Republic reporter Jen Fifield noticed something that sent her down a Montana rabbit hole this week.

“Observation: On May 24, 2021, Senate Liaison Ken Bennett confirmed that copies of voting system data was sent to a lab in Montana. He did not specify what security measures were in place, or what the lab in Montana will do with the data or how long it will be in possession of the copies,” a line under the Equipment Concerns section read.

“At this point in the audit, nothing really is surprising to me, because there's been so many connections that have come up. The Senate has never told us the full list of contractors involved and the names of the people,” Fifield said. “And so it's been like a puzzle trying to put everything together.”

Fifield’s digging led her to CyFIR, a digital security company that subcontracts for Cyber Ninjas. It shows an address in Virginia, with its parent company Cyber Technology Services listing the address of the cabin near Swan Lake, technically a Bigfork address.

Montana property records show the cabin is owned by CyTech’s CEO and CyFIR founder Ben Cotton.

So is the data being reviewed there?

We called Bennett, the Senate liaison, who confirmed the Montana lab mentioned on the SOS site is run by Cotton, but he didn’t know where in Montana it was located.

Bennett said the lab has data downloaded from the hard drives Maricopa County used in the election, which he says they physically picked up and drove to Montana. He said it may or may not include voter registration data, and some of it could be sensitive. He says Cyber Ninjas picked CyFIR to review the data.

"The original evidence was left completely intact," Bennett told 12 News, an NBC affiliate in Phoenix. "A copy was taken to do whatever evaluation they are doing for Cyber Ninjas."

“I talked to an elections technology expert about this, and they say that the fact that the data is in Montana isn't significant in itself, but the fact that they have unfettered access to the data without oversight, and we don't really know what data they have -- they could have our private voter information as well,” Fifield said. “So until we know exactly what they have, and the terms they're using to keep that data secure, that’s the overlying concern, not really that it’s in Montana.”

We asked Bennett if he has any documentation the Montana lab is secure. He said he hasn’t seen documentation, but CyFIR told Cyber Ninja’s CEO Doug Logan it is and he trusts their word.

“We have not received any additional information about this since the secretary of state’s observers confirmed that the data was being sent to Montana,” Solis said in an email to 12 News reporter Josh Saunders in Phoenix. “This is deeply concerning from both a security and privacy perspective, especially because many of the policies and processes related this partisan review are not available. We just don't know exactly where they plan to send it or what they plan to use it for.”

We called Cotton, who told us he’s in a non-disclosure agreement and can’t talk about the audit -- not even where his Montana lab is located or if it’s secure.

Cyber Technology Services was registered as a for-profit business in Montana up until November 2020, when it went inactive because it didn’t complete an annual report with the secretary of state.

Maricopa County released results from two independent audits in February, neither of which found fraud.

The Arizona state Senate wanted its own audit, which is what’s happening now.

Fifield says it is expected to wrap up by June 30.

Arizona voting system data sent to Montana lab as part of latest audit

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!
Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by a capitol cop for trespass. Maybe it is time to open season on the rioters of the last year--ALL LIVES MATTER.
Why arent you doing this now instead of posting on an internet board?
Cowards only talk the talk.
They also shoot unarmed women.
Calling Capitol Police Officers protecting members of Congress "cowards"......that's clearly a projecting comment from a True Coward.

30JUN21 (13 days)
I do not care what you say about anything. This topic is no different. Understand troll?
and.......................we are anxiously awaiting this election fraud proof you claim will be shown by 30JUN21
The Rapture!

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by a capitol cop for trespass. Maybe it is time to open season on the rioters of the last year--ALL LIVES MATTER.
Calling Capitol Police Officers protecting members of Congress "cowards"......that's clearly a projecting comment from a True Coward.

30JUN21 (13 days)
I do not care what you say about anything. This topic is no different. Understand troll?
and.......................we are anxiously awaiting this election fraud proof you claim will be shown by 30JUN21
The Rapture!
I suspect if no election fraud is found by the end of this month, that poster is gonna wish for a Rapture. :heehee: Maybe a Rapture of all his predicting posts....but I have screenshot taking care that they don't disappear.

He never heard of the German army being decimated by hoards of Russian peasants armed with knives and pitchforks.

People with guns should never fear them?
It is unbelievable to me that they are defending this mob as harmless simply because they did not carry guns in with them.

Most Lynch mobs don’t need guns.
How do you know?
History. Mob violence preceded firearms.

30JUN21 (13 days)
The Rapture!
I suspect if no election fraud is found by the end of this month, that poster is gonna wish for a Rapture. :heehee: Maybe a Rapture of all his predicting posts....but I have screenshot taking care that they don't disappear.

i have bigley concerns that - if true & those ballots are in a freakin' cabin somewhere in bumfuck montana; just what kinda info they have on those voters & if that shit can happen in any hayseed nutter state.

He never heard of the German army being decimated by hoards of Russian peasants armed with knives and pitchforks.

It is unbelievable to me that they are defending this mob as harmless simply because they did not carry guns in with them.

How do you know?

So did hate and lies, and that is all you got.

How do you know?

what lies?

How do you know?

what lies?
The insurrection that wasn't for starters. Babbitt did nothing that warranted her murder. Condoning murder is what scumbuckets do.

How do you know?

what lies?
The insurrection that wasn't for starters. Babbitt did nothing that warranted her murder. Condoning murder is what scumbuckets do.
So what was it? A group of tourists?

You agree then, that if a mob breaks down your door, and you have your family barricaded behind you, you have no right to shoot them?

How do you know?

what lies?

How do you know?

what lies?
So true ----in my town the cops are ordered to DO NUTHIN' in the face of FELONIES----
which is why there are dead bodies in the gutter. Anyone out there willing to advocate
machine gunning the criminal mobs?

How do you know?

what lies?

You agree then, that if a mob breaks down your door, and you have your family barricaded behind you, you have no right to shoot them?
it was a protest. Way back in the 60s----even I attended protests. No one got shot

How do you know?

what lies?

It is becoming clear that FBI agents were the instigators on Jan. 6th. The FBI is incompetent and get caught all the time. Now they just do not care because an illegitimate administration will deny it happened.

That is becoming a sure sign it did happen, just like the massive fraud and the glaring guilt their objections to audits show.

How do you know?

what lies?

it was a protest. Way back in the 60s----even I attended protests. No one got shot

How do you know?

what lies?

considering the MASSIVE mischief it was miraculous that shooting and
death was so RARE. The Kent state thing was another MISTAKE. The
destruction and vandalism was extensive

Could you post the video where you clearly hear that she was warned?

Pointing a gun at them is a pretty big warning, don’t you think?

Show me the proof he verbally warned her before shooting her.

It would also be nice to see just one of you call Aclepee out when he's clearly lying. I've shown all of you his blatant lie in this thread, but no one other than me shows any balls to call him out on it.

It would also be nice to see just one of you call Aclepee out when he's clearly lying. I've shown all of you his blatant lie in this thread, but no one other than me shows any balls to call him out on it.

I don’t know if there was a VERBAL warning. But there was clearly a warning.

Seems like you’re splitting hairs over something stupid.

30JUN21 (13 days)
The Rapture!

i have bigley concerns that - if true & those ballots are in a freakin' cabin somewhere in bumfuck montana; just what kinda info they have on those voters & if that shit can happen in any hayseed nutter state.
I wasn't aware that you considered PA, GA, WI, MI, IL, NY and AZ hayseed nutter states--moron--bigly.

I don’t know if there was a VERBAL warning. But there was clearly a warning.

Seems like you’re splitting hairs over something stupid.

I was responding to his post "He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance."

I was under the impression he never warned her, I wanted proof, Aclepias failed to give me his proof he TOLD her to stop.

As for splitting hairs, my opinion it's not, because if you watch the video the cop that shot her was off to the side so it's likely she didn't see him, and if he didn't shout at her then it's likely she didn't get any warning that she would be shot.

As for splitting hairs, my opinion it's not, because if you watch the video the cop that shot her was off to the side so it's likely she didn't see him, and if he didn't shout at her then it's likely she didn't get any warning that she would be shot.

That's ridiculous. People said "Gun! Gun! Gun!" when they saw the armed officer. What did she think was going to happen trying to breach a barricaded part of our Capitol with a violent mob behind her, directly in front of armed security pointing a gun right at them? Was she deaf and retarded maybe?

She's an idiot if she didn't figure out the danger of what she was doing. Darwin award candidate right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back