there is no crazy like walmart crazy!

Something happened like that at my place of work, except it was the man screaming from the parking lot for his cheating wife to come down from her office on the fifth floor.

that is one thing i have never experienced.....anyone coming to the job and doing that...i think it would be the best free show in town.....

I worked at a place one time where my boss was having an affair with one of the married ladies who worked there. One afternoon, the lady's husband came down and threw a brick through the window of the office and it had a note tied to it stating that she should contact his lawyer because he had just filed for a divorce.

I worked at a place one time where my boss was having an affair with one of the married ladies who worked there. One afternoon, the lady's husband came down and threw a brick through the window of the office and it had a note tied to it stating that she should contact his lawyer because he had just filed for a divorce.

Owned.

Ever notice how the people making headlines for this kind of dust-up make you think "You're risking arrest for that?" :)

Amusing the article mentioned how children may have seen it. Ya, like children don't have ready access to such things on cellphones and home computers. Anyone old enough to know what it meant, has already seen it unless Amish :)

Last edited:
Something happened like that at my place of work, except it was the man screaming from the parking lot for his cheating wife to come down from her office on the fifth floor.

that is one thing i have never experienced.....anyone coming to the job and doing that...i think it would be the best free show in town.....

It's actually happened a few times.

I was at walmart once, and this kid pulled his pants down and crapped in one of the movie isles. Did I spell isle right, I don't mean islands.....?

Forum List

Back