There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe.

Banks flagged his sketchy activity 170 times! Let's start with those red flags...
Then there are the documents that the Democrats refuse to turn over for some strange reason.
And then there is this:
FBI Deputy Director Paul Abbate admitted during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Tuesday that the FBI redacted any mention of audio recordings of Joe and Hunter Biden in a document shown last week to Republican lawmakers in which an FBI informant alleged the Bidens were involved in a bribery scheme around 2015 and 2016.
Great... Give us an actual link to what was exactly said...

I haven't seen it. I'm seen some stuff y'all think is proof, but, when the rubber hits the road, it's not.

You know the old saying.....

Put up or shut up!

Show me whatcha got.

Here ya go....

biden02.jpg

The former vice president and 2020 presidential contender and his wife Jill Biden reported about $10 million in income in 2017from a pair of S-corporations, CelticCapri and Giacoppa. The two entities were paid for the couple’s book deals and speaking gigs.

View attachment 794967

I have repeatedly watched members provide you with links, articles. Oversight Committee reports, eye-witness testimony, whistleblower testimony and now there are audio recordings made by the guy who bribed Biden.

You are a waste of time and will never see any evidence against Biden because of your 1 main problem...

View attachment 794968

The only evidence those tapes exist is that they're mentioned in an unverified FD-1023 document.

The former vice president and 2020 presidential contender and his wife Jill Biden reported about $10 million in income in 2017from a pair of S-corporations, CelticCapri and Giacoppa. The two entities were paid for the couple’s book deals and speaking gigs.
Show me the itemization of the $10 million.

You can't, because your link is a lie.

And your first response (which you deleted) to my post was to laugh about $10,000 because you have no clue what you are discussing. You are simply a google bot, looking for links on Leftist websites.

Show me the itemization of the $10 million.

You can't, because your link is a lie.

VP Biden and Dr Biden made $10 million from book deals and speaking engagements. Rather than claim it as personal income, they created a corporation and paid taxes at the low, low Trump corporate tax rate

VP Biden and Dr Biden made $10 million from book deals and speaking engagements. Rather than claim it as personal income, they created a corporation and paid taxes at the low, low Trump corporate tax rate
Great, only 19 other LLC's to go.

Fail. As I said,

"Show me the itemization of the $10 million. You can't."

Biden reported $10M income in 2017 on his 1040X. He does not say where it came from.

You have no idea where it came from. You say book deals and speaking. Prove it.

For all we know, $5M or more could be bribes.

In 2016, he reported $0 from these S Corps. In 2018, he reported $3.2M

What about that?
It shows $10M itemized payment to his shell S Corp.

So while it does not prove he got a $5M bribe, it certainly does not disprove it.

When Biden was asked about the $5M bribe the other day, his response was, "Where's the money?"

Well, there it is. I found it.

Forum List

Back