There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe.

Banks flagged his sketchy activity 170 times! Let's start with those red flags...
Then there are the documents that the Democrats refuse to turn over for some strange reason.
And then there is this:
FBI Deputy Director Paul Abbate admitted during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Tuesday that the FBI redacted any mention of audio recordings of Joe and Hunter Biden in a document shown last week to Republican lawmakers in which an FBI informant alleged the Bidens were involved in a bribery scheme around 2015 and 2016.
"Alleged" is not direct evidence.

SARs are not prima facie evidence of wrongdoing, it says so right on the Gov website.

The document in question is an FD-1023, which is not evidence.

An FD-1023 form is used by FBI agents to record unverified reporting from confidential human sources. The form is used to document information as told to an FBI agent, but recording that information does not validate or weigh it against other information known by the FBI."

The 1023 form is NOT proof of squat, says so right on the FBI website:

...the FD-1023 is the form our special agents use to record raw, unverified reporting from confidential human sources (CHSs). FD-1023s merely document that information; they do not reflect the conclusions of investigators based on a fuller context or understanding. Recording this information does not validate it, establish its credibility, or weigh it against other information known or developed by the FBI in our investigations.

This is what I mean, folks. You guys THINK you have evidence, but, upon scrutiny, it isn't.

"There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe."​

That's because they dumbed down his extortion of leaders in third world countries receiving American taxpayer Foreign Aid Packages to call it bribery instead of the harsh-sounding reality of extortion of money for personal enrichment of Biden's family. The money Biden got was of course recovered in the Foreign aid package, which was his modus operandi of extortion. Ain't it a crying shame that extortion is such a heinous crime. And I hope they charge Biden for his use of Air Force Two to collect his extortion
"successes". :cranky:

You are tall on shit talk, but short, as in zero, on evidence.

Forbes reports that Joe Biden's net worth is about $8 million, about averge for a Senator of 30 years, a VP of 8.
That's not 'rich' that's upper middle class in today's dollars, earned investments, salaires, speaking fees, etc.

Ad homs have no argumentative value.

When Biden left the Senate, he had a net worth of $750,000
Not much for over 30 years service

There is a shitload of evidence, but the Dems will tell you that unless you have a straight up video tape of Biden committing a murder, then you have no proof of anything on him. They know there is a lot of evidence, they are just praying that Biden isnt going to be convicted, but that seems extremely unrealistic. There is never this much smoke around a person and then nothing happens to them. This kind of evidence always leads to conviction.

All I ask is that you produce it. You can't, because it doesn't exist.

Every so-called evidence you guys think is evidence, I will demonstrate to you why it isn't.

I mean, it might be evidence of a sort, but it is not hard proof, not direct evidence, the kind that is incontrovertible.

Moreover, you will be unable to refute my explanation.

It's an FBI Memo you Progressive Zombie! It's taped recording from Burisma!!!
Produce it
Plus Biden stole classified material and stored them in his garage and in a library where the CCP had easy access

Prove he stole it.

the DOJ gives the Senate and Congress and the Executive Branch a pass when it comes to inadvertent acquisition of national defense information documents, and, as long as the member of the Senate, Congress, and the Executive branch cooperate fully with the Government in the return of the documents, no indictment or charges are forthcoming and inadvertency is assumed. Indictments would only be the result of aggravated circumstances.

I suspect this policy is due to the fact of the commonality of the occurrence, and if they indicted everyone every time a Senator, Congressperson or Exec branch staff, even the VP or President, inadvertently forgot to return an NDI doc, there would be little government left to run the nation, a situation the nation cannot afford.

This was precisely why Pence and Biden were not prosecuted (though the special counsel assigned to the task by Garland gave Pence a pass, thus far, Biden is not yet out of the woods, we'll have to wait until the SC makes that determination).

See, it's about aggravated circumstances.

What might they be? Well, in the case of Trump......

Trump...

possessed national defense information documents, much of which was marked as TS/SCI, an extremely sensitive rating.

didn't have permission to have the documents

did not secure the documents

did NOT declassify them

knew he had not declassified them

showed them to others who didn't have the required security clearance

knew that he shouldn't show them to others

didn't cooperate with govt then lied that he had cooperated

lied to his attorneys

deliberately hid documents from his attorneys so they couldn't comply

he repeatedly hid the docs from the FBI and NARA

He conspired with others on all of the above.

Name your sources and I'll show where they were always wrong about every scandal, then name the times I've been wrong about the corruption and scandals as I pointed out from the beginning.. Archives only go back to 2019 on my commentary:
Volkers perjury and involment in treason admitted he knew Biden well and protected him

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/offical-impeachment-thread.788668/post-2351770
That links to a USMB post with a debunked meme
Just talk, no proof.
No proof here, either.

Link it? No dude, im not youre fucking tutor. If you dont know what the evidence is, you dont belong in this conversation.

Got evidence? Not seeing any by you. I'll be waiting.

I haven't seen it. I'm seen some stuff y'all think is proof, but, when the rubber hits the road, it's not.

You know the old saying.....

Put up or shut up!

Show me whatcha got.
No matter what they show, you will lie and deny. So I ain't showing you shit. You're a waste of time.

Produce it

Prove he stole it.

the DOJ gives the Senate and Congress and the Executive Branch a pass when it comes to inadvertent acquisition of national defense information documents, and, as long as the member of the Senate, Congress, and the Executive branch cooperate fully with the Government in the return of the documents, no indictment or charges are forthcoming and inadvertency is assumed. Indictments would only be the result of aggravated circumstances.

I suspect this policy is due to the fact of the commonality of the occurrence, and if they indicted everyone every time a Senator, Congressperson or Exec branch staff, even the VP or President, inadvertently forgot to return an NDI doc, there would be little government left to run the nation, a situation the nation cannot afford.

This was precisely why Pence and Biden were not prosecuted (though the special counsel assigned to the task by Garland gave Pence a pass, thus far, Biden is not yet out of the woods, we'll have to wait until the SC makes that determination).

See, it's about aggravated circumstances.

What might they be? Well, in the case of Trump......

Trump...

possessed national defense information documents, much of which was marked as TS/SCI, an extremely sensitive rating.

didn't have permission to have the documents

did not secure the documents

did NOT declassify them

knew he had not declassified them

showed them to others who didn't have the required security clearance

knew that he shouldn't show them to others

didn't cooperate with govt then lied that he had cooperated

lied to his attorneys

deliberately hid documents from his attorneys so they couldn't comply

he repeatedly hid the docs from the FBI and NARA

He conspired with others on all of the above.
It’s not a crime when a democrat does it

Oh, surprise surprise surprise. I don't care if they have evidence or not, rump hole. As far as I am concerned send him to Gitmo. With you.
FYI, I chose "Rumpole" as my handle because I knew that MORONS would not be able to resist vulgarizing it.

Thank you for taking the bait, I now know where to file you.

In the shit talkers who have no proof file.

Forum List

Back