There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe.

I haven't seen it. I'm seen some stuff y'all think is proof, but, when the rubber hits the road, it's not.

You know the old saying.....

Put up or shut up!

Show me whatcha got.
Well if you haven’t seen evidence of something there’s no way it happened.……

How many of the classified documents Trump took have you seen? But he did take them righ?

Hey shit-for-brains, suck on this:

There are two investigations, and one has been going on for over 3 years.

US Attorney Delaware David Daniels was assigned to investigate Hunter Biden over 3 years ago, assigned to the task by Bill Barr, and now with the consent of Joe Biden, continues to investigate to this day, and has yet to pin anything on Hunter, and since Rep Comer's investigation is based upon that laptop, nothing he has produced is direct evidence to Joe Biden doing anything illegal. What remains are private citizens doing business abroad, which is not illegal.

Did Hunter make money off of his father's name? He admits it. So do a lot of adult children of famous people, Ivanka to name a view. You think Ivanka would have made $87 million selling chinese goods to China, from an accelerated trademarks she got from China because her father was President, if her father were not president nor famous?
Do you think Jared Kushner would have got $2,000,000,000 from Mohammed Bin Salman, and earned a 1.25% management fee, equallingi $125,000,000 big ones if his father-in-law were not president and did not have a hotel in Saudi Arabia? Does anyone want to investigate them? Both Ivanka and Jared were SENIOR WHITE HOUSE ADVISORS but Hunter Biden is PRIVATE CITIZEN. But, and, Ivanka and Jared aren't a problem, but Hunter is.
Wow, really?! Trumps have a business with multiple hotels and multiple brands. Hunters got nothing, zero, zilch...ficken idiot. My bad, Hunter does have perversions and a drug habit....dumbass.

FYI, I chose "Rumpole" as my handle because I knew that MORONS would not be able to resist vulgarizing it.

Thank you for taking the bait, I now know where to file you.

In the shit talkers who have no proof file.
Lol, no one cares what you do. rump hole. And, you vermin don't accept proof unless it agrees with your lies. Ram it.

I haven't seen it. I'm seen some stuff y'all think is proof, but, when the rubber hits the road, it's not.

Put up or shut up!

Show me whatcha got.
I was not gonna post in these forums anymore, but above tasty fried in fat idiot is so easy to crush with actual truth I could not resist...

Here is link to Dan Bongino podcast, you lazy little fascist deviants can breathe easy, you need only listen to the first 15-minutes, indeed fast forward to 2:40 minute mark and watch and listen from there. In the two phone leaks of Biden conspiring with Petra Poroshenko in 2016, the then president of Ukraine, Biden destroys above idiots ridiculously stated position, further Robert Mueller's top prosecutor in the scam Special Council investigation into Trump, is fully implicated in obstruction of justice in making it all go away as the DOJ's Fraud Chief! I am absolutely positive not a one of you knew these phone calls had been leaked..... Enjoy!

Oh, surprise surprise surprise. I don't care if they have evidence or not, rump hole. As far as I am concerned send him to Gitmo. With you.
There you have it! You don’t even care if there is evidence of criminality. You want to put your political enemies in prison without any evidence at all!

You are a typical authoritarian’s wet dream of a supporter. And there are millions of you making excuses for Trump and his family’s own vastly greater corruption, defending “innocent” Trump despite his flaunting real crimes in a case where real evidence is being brought.

I long opposed Biden being the Dem. Presidential candidate just because of his bad judgement. He should never have even allowed his son to travel with him on a plane to Ukraine, knowing his son’s irresponsible nature would give an appearance of corruption. But Joe was weak in that way. Compared to most, however, he was a careful modest politician who after 30 years in the Senate had amassed very little personal wealth.

Biden’s relative lack of resources, unwillingness to bend too many rules, and poverty by D.C. standards actually infuriated Hunter. But if Biden did break any laws, of course I have no objection to it being revealed. I rather wish Hunter himself is prosecuted for tax evasion or whatever they can pin on him.

But this OP is basically correct. The right wing is now throwing shit at the wall and evidently has little or no real evidence with which to prosecute Biden himself. Many of them, like this miketx obviously don’t even care about not having evidence. They just want to start a civil war, throw alleged “communists” and “China-loving Democratic traitors” out of helicopters, or whatever.

Rightwing populists seem to be insulted that their egomaniacal leader who tried and failed to steal the last election with his “Big Lie” and by “fixing” the Electoral vote (with the help of Pence), is finally being prosecuted. Georgia may reveal some more of those crimes, but in Miami we see Trump being prosecuted for flagrantly committing and even admitting to illegal actions of obstruction … actions that only a moronic megalomaniac like citizen Trump would ever dream of undertaking.

There you have it! You don’t even care if there is evidence of criminality. You want to put your political enemies in prison without any evidence at all!

You are a typical authoritarian’s wet dream of a supporter. And there are millions of you making excuses for Trump and his family’s own vastly greater corruption, defending “innocent” Trump despite his flaunting real crimes in a case where real evidence is being brought.

I long opposed Biden being the Dem. Presidential candidate just because of his bad judgement. He should never have even allowed his son to travel with him on a plane to Ukraine, knowing his son’s irresponsible nature would give an appearance of corruption. But Joe was weak in that way. Compared to most, however, he was a careful modest politician who after 30 years in the Senate had amassed very little personal wealth.

Biden’s relative lack of resources, unwillingness to bend too many rules, and poverty by D.C. standards actually infuriated Hunter. But if Biden did break any laws, of course I have no objection to it being revealed. I rather wish Hunter himself is prosecuted for tax evasion or whatever they can pin on him.

But this OP is basically correct. The right wing is now throwing shit at the wall and evidently has little or no real evidence with which to prosecute Biden himself. Many of them, like this miketx obviously don’t even care about not having evidence. They just want to start a civil war, throw alleged “communists” and “China-loving Democratic traitors” out of helicopters, or whatever.

Rightwing populists seem to be insulted that their egomaniacal leader who tried and failed to steal the last election with his “Big Lie” and by “fixing” the Electoral vote (with the help of Pence), is finally being prosecuted. Georgia may reveal some more of those crimes, but in Miami we see Trump being prosecuted for flagrantly committing and even admitting to illegal actions of obstruction … actions that only a moronic megalomaniac like citizen Trump would ever dream of undertaking.
Fighting fire with fire azzwipe. You don't like it? 2 bad. Sue me.

Fighting fire with fire azzwipe. You don't like it? 2 bad. Sue me.
Sue you? What a waste of time and resources. You are a nobody. A nothing. A zero.

You also, by the way, haven’t committed any crimes!

You see, this is still a free country. You can talk all the shit you want. You can lie through your teeth. You can blow your “opinions” out your ahole all day long here on USMB.

You are just a bad example I used in passing, another pathetic example of rightwing reaction’s growing disrespect for the rule of law, and ultimately even for our Constitution.

Last edited:
Sue you? What a waste of time and resources. You are a nobody. A nothing. A zero.

You also, by the way, haven’t committed any crimes!

You see, this is still a free country. You can talk all the shit you want. You can lie through your teeth. You can blow your “opinions” out your ahole all day long here on USMB.

You are just a bad example I used in passing, another pathetic example of rightwing reaction’s growing disrespect for the rule of law, and ultimately even for our Constitution.
Eat a dick commie.

That links to a USMB post with a debunked meme

Just talk, no proof.

No proof here, either.
I never said my posts were proof of corruption. I just said I've known it from the beginning and there's proof I did since you need proof and justice of everything when it's not your rival.
Ask any older person and they'll tell you there has always been rumblings about his corruption and schemes.
if you ignore tangible proof or willingly accept your news source controlling your info like they did turning off Trumps rebuttle, then that's all on you, the burden then turns to you as to why you chose the bizarro version of a normal stable existence? Why do you choose evil?
Why do you inflict pain on yourself and your offspring (if you have any)? I ask the last part because his favors for China and Russia and Ukraine all have made your own life harder, riskier, less stable, and harmed the offspring.

I never said my posts were proof of corruption. I just said I've known it from the beginning and there's proof I did since you need proof and justice of everything when it's not your rival.
Ask any older person and they'll tell you there has always been rumblings about his corruption and schemes.
if you ignore tangible proof or willingly accept your news source controlling your info like they did turning off Trumps rebuttle, then that's all on you, the burden then turns to you as to why you chose the bizarro version of a normal stable existence? Why do you choose evil?
Why do you inflict pain on yourself and your offspring (if you have any)? I ask the last part because his favors for China and Russia and Ukraine all have made your own life harder, riskier, less stable, and harmed the offspring.
JOe better invest some of that chinese cash in a wheechair befoe the doddering old fool breaks his neck

Put up or shut up!

Show me whatcha got.

You haven't seen your brain either, for that matter none of us have.

And, based on your head in the sand method of dealing with corruption from your side, it is doubtful that you have one.

All I ask is that you produce it. You can't, because it doesn't exist.

Every so-called evidence you guys think is evidence, I will demonstrate to you why it isn't.

I mean, it might be evidence of a sort, but it is not hard proof, not direct evidence, the kind that is incontrovertible.

Moreover, you will be unable to refute my explanation.
Produce Obamas birth citificate then. If you cant do that then it doesnt exist... according to you. :dunno:

Forum List

Back