There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe.

It shows $10M itemized payment to his shell S Corp.

So while it does not prove he got a $5M bribe, it certainly does not disprove it.

When Biden was asked about the $5M bribe the other day, his response was, "Where's the money?"

Well, there it is. I found it.

There's still no proof of a bribe. At least not yet. As of now, all there is, is a FD-1023, which means the contents of that document are unverified.

648b523822000039001e043b.jpg

Fail. As I said,

"Show me the itemization of the $10 million. You can't."

Biden reported $10M income in 2017 on his 1040X. He does not say where it came from.

You have no idea where it came from. You say book deals and speaking. Prove it.

For all we know, $5M or more could be bribes.

In 2016, he reported $0 from these S Corps. In 2018, he reported $3.2M
Sorry Skippy but it is you making claims of Biden being bribed

Burden of proof is on you

It shows $10M itemized payment to his shell S Corp.

So while it does not prove he got a $5M bribe, it certainly does not disprove it.

When Biden was asked about the $5M bribe the other day, his response was, "Where's the money?"

Well, there it is. I found it.

:laughing0301:
Some bribe

:laughing0301:
Some bribe

LOL, you posted a link which does not show anything. They link to his 2019 tax form. The article assumes the source of Biden's income is from legal sources. There is no backbone to it, whatsoever.

And if you actually dig into your own link, you will see that when Biden's income was $11M in 2017, Biden only earned $2.7M from speaking and books over 18 months [Link embedded in your link which is claimed as proof of something....] He also made $600k from UPenn.

Do you read and think about what you post, or do you just google a title from a Left-Wing website?

Don't worry, Biden has a way out. All he has to do is release his S-corp tax filings and the bank records from his 20 accounts to Republicans, and he'll be fine.

;)

Sorry Skippy but it is you making claims of Biden being bribed

Burden of proof is on you

Yes, I know. Just replying to the thread which is about there being no evidence whatsoever. The money is there. We shall see.

I wonder how many suspicious activity reports were filed related to Joe's financial transactions?

cc: Tom Paine 1949 Faun

Plenty of evidence of the Biden family crimes without the tapes.

And yet Comer wasn't able to show us ONE illegal act in his 'judgment day'.

How do you 'prove' a crime without any illegal acts? Let alone a 'crime family'?

LOL, you posted a link which does not show anything. They link to his 2019 tax form. The article assumes the source of Biden's income is from legal sources. There is no backbone to it, whatsoever.

And if you actually dig into your own link, you will see that when Biden's income was $11M in 2017, Biden only earned $2.7M from speaking and books over 18 months [Link embedded in your link which is claimed as proof of something....] He also made $600k from UPenn.

Do you read and think about what you post, or do you just google a title from a Left-Wing website?

Don't worry, Biden has a way out. All he has to do is release his S-corp tax filings and the bank records from his 20 accounts to Republicans, and he'll be fine.

;)

Yes, I know. Just replying to the thread which is about there being no evidence whatsoever. The money is there. We shall see.

I wonder how many suspicious activity reports were filed related to Joe's financial transactions?

cc: Tom Paine 1949 Faun
Your problem is that Biden can account for all his wealth

I got so much from this book deal
So much for speeches
So much in salary

Your claims of tens of millions in bribes has no substance

Last edited:

Forum List

Back