There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe.

Moron, he is bragging about him conducting good foreign policy.

IMF, DOS, Ukraine's corruption watch groups all applauded his efforts. The only ones that seem to not like it is that corrupt prosecutor and American rw nutbags.
But you are protecting the American versions of Ukraine corruption, so that makes "you" everything you hate. And you voted for the one single person of the whole pack of candidates that fit everything you falsely accused Trump to be or thought he would be. I would say that makes you a whole other level of what you call "Moron", your words not mine.

Update: now there's a second article of impeachment filed against Biden.
According to an Alexandria, Virginia news source, different then the source that stated I think Yesterday or day before that the first article of impeachment was filed. It's why the Media now has the green light to question him about the tapes, although they lack coverage on it other wise.

Update: now there's a second article of impeachment filed against Biden.
According to an Alexandria, Virginia news source, different then the source that stated I think Yesterday or day before that the first article of impeachment was filed. It's why the Media now has the green light to question him about the tapes, although they lack coverage on it other wise.
Grandstanding

It will never see the light of day

I haven't seen it. I'm seen some stuff y'all think is proof, but, when the rubber hits the road, it's not.

You know the old saying.....

Put up or shut up!

Show me whatcha got.
The evidence is the stonewalling by Xiden's DOJ to turn over the documents.

But you are protecting the American versions of Ukraine corruption
Ridiculous. I've looked at the accusations at lengh and find them baseless.

So did congressional Republicans.

View attachment 794967

I have repeatedly watched members provide you with links, articles. Oversight Committee reports, eye-witness testimony, whistleblower testimony and now there are audio recordings made by the guy who bribed Biden.

You are a waste of time and will never see any evidence against Biden because of your 1 main problem...

View attachment 794968

Nothing you have provided is direct evidence.

Nothing. Got some real evidence?

You were watching him the whole time. You can explain how he became so rich. You know what he was invested in on 910. You know because you have a beak and a birdbrain and you parrot CNN and MSNBC....

Forbes reports that Joe Biden's net worth is about $8 million, about averge for a Senator of 30 years, a VP of 8.
That's not 'rich' that's upper middle class in today's dollars, earned investments, salaires, speaking fees, etc.

Ad homs have no argumentative value.

Nothing you have provided is direct evidence.

Nothing. Got some real evidence?

babbling.gif

Oh look, its the babbling troll I am ignoring...

Nothing TRUTHFUL to see here ....move along.

:auiqs.jpg:

Russia Russia Russia, We know Trump likes Putin, & visa versa, Yet why would we believe any propaganda coming from there right now?

There's no evidence because there's been no investigation yet, even though everybody knows it happened. The question is how can you not know?
There are two investigations, and one has been going on for over 3 years.

US Attorney Delaware David Daniels was assigned to investigate Hunter Biden over 3 years ago, assigned to the task by Bill Barr, and now with the consent of Joe Biden, continues to investigate to this day, and has yet to pin anything on Hunter, and since Rep Comer's investigation is based upon that laptop, nothing he has produced is direct evidence to Joe Biden doing anything illegal. What remains are private citizens doing business abroad, which is not illegal.

Did Hunter make money off of his father's name? He admits it. So do a lot of adult children of famous people, Ivanka to name a view. You think Ivanka would have made $87 million selling chinese goods to China, from an accelerated trademarks she got from China because her father was President, if her father were not president nor famous?
Do you think Jared Kushner would have got $2,000,000,000 from Mohammed Bin Salman, and earned a 1.25% management fee, equallingi $125,000,000 big ones if his father-in-law were not president and did not have a hotel in Saudi Arabia? Does anyone want to investigate them? Both Ivanka and Jared were SENIOR WHITE HOUSE ADVISORS but Hunter Biden is PRIVATE CITIZEN. But, and, Ivanka and Jared aren't a problem, but Hunter is.

You dumbass, are you waiting for Biden to fill in the Bribery Money column on his tax form?

Hey shit-for-brains, suck on this:

There are two investigations, and one has been going on for over 3 years.

US Attorney Delaware David Daniels was assigned to investigate Hunter Biden over 3 years ago, assigned to the task by Bill Barr, and now with the consent of Joe Biden, continues to investigate to this day, and has yet to pin anything on Hunter, and since Rep Comer's investigation is based upon that laptop, nothing he has produced is direct evidence to Joe Biden doing anything illegal. What remains are private citizens doing business abroad, which is not illegal.

Did Hunter make money off of his father's name? He admits it. So do a lot of adult children of famous people, Ivanka to name a view. You think Ivanka would have made $87 million selling chinese goods to China, from an accelerated trademarks she got from China because her father was President, if her father were not president nor famous?
Do you think Jared Kushner would have got $2,000,000,000 from Mohammed Bin Salman, and earned a 1.25% management fee, equallingi $125,000,000 big ones if his father-in-law were not president and did not have a hotel in Saudi Arabia? Does anyone want to investigate them? Both Ivanka and Jared were SENIOR WHITE HOUSE ADVISORS but Hunter Biden is PRIVATE CITIZEN. But, and, Ivanka and Jared aren't a problem, but Hunter is.

Forum List

Back