There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe.

Bribery is one of the things you can impeach for. Also, i dont believe you are correct about 3 years.

Edit: it was 3 years. Starting July 1st it will become 5 years.

Whats the statute of limitations on tax evasion or money laundering?
you can impeach if the crime was committed while in office.

tax evasion statute of limitations depends if the amount is greater than a fourth of your income. If >25%, then six years, otherwise three. This is doubtful since bidens released tax returns.

money laundering limitation is five years.

Long story short --> if there were crimes, they would have already been found.

Go ahead and link to it.

All you have are allegations by desperate Republicans trying to create as much smoke and noise as possible to deflect from their beleaguered Dear Leader.

They have been pulling shit out of their asses for MONTHS and flinging it, and NONE of it has stuck.

They are now scraping the bottom of the barrel with this bribery hoax. It's a last ditch effort to distract from Dear Leader's crimes.

They have produced ZERO evidence.
Link it? No dude, im not youre fucking tutor. If you dont know what the evidence is, you dont belong in this conversation.

Link it? No dude, im not youre fucking tutor. If you dont know what the evidence is, you dont belong in this conversation.
You have ZERO evidence of these audio recordings except for the completely unreliable word of Trump lickspittles who have been flailing and failing for a long time now.

Keep trying.

You have ZERO evidence of these audio recordings except for the completely unreliable word of Trump lickspittles who have been flailing and failing for a long time now.

Keep trying.
Are you saying there is no OTHER evidence against Biden?

Rebuttle to the above:
I retitled this discussion because the OP titled it to be top posted to further his tactical propaganda. Use this one instead to debate the subject matter as it's rightfully titled.
There was always proof of Bidens quid pro Joes, therefore the other title and discussion should have been disallowed.
1) Joe himself openly discussed his Ukraine quid pro quo on broadcast TV
It was over the same guys he claimed to not know about or ever discuss with nor meet (all three lies).
2) Obama himself told agents Bidens corruption was an issue, it's why he would not endorse him.
3)Bobolinski first hand accounted Biden's Corruption- evidence
4) The lap top had tons of evidence
5) the FBI had evidence
6)Delaware courts had evidence
7)Ukraine had evidence including the tapes
8)they went after Giuliani and defamed him over his evidence and made it a crime for Trump to explore the Biden Corruption, so much so that the left committed obstruction many times to keep what the former topic OP claims is no evidence.
You don't commit crimes to cover up non crimes, they do it to cover up to stay out of jail.
In short the formwr title OP is either come overing up for Biden and accepting treason or he's proven the sources of media he has are helping and supporting Biden's treason. Hence why they call CNN China's news network.
Where is it?

So you are uninformed. That makes you irrellevent and not worthy of any further responses.
I am well informed. That's how I know you have ZERO evidence and why you can't produce any.

So go ahead and run away. I'm done with you anyway.

Where is it?
ARMENIA
images-1 (10).jpg
SAYS HI!

I haven't seen it. I'm seen some stuff y'all think is proof, but, when the rubber hits the road, it's not.

You know the old saying.....

Put up or shut up!

Show me whatcha got.
The evidence is overwhelming but because you a stupid uneducated confused Moon Bat you refuse to see the facts.

All that money flowing from China and other foreign countries into LLCs and then into the pockets of the corrupt Biden family comes with a price. Only Libtard idiots like you refuse to connect those dots.

Where is it?

I have asked several members of Trump's cult this question, and none of them have been able to answer since they obviously did not read the indictment. I'm betting you have not, either.

So let's test your knowledge of the case against Trump.

After resisting for over a year, Trump finally voluntarily turned over 197 classified documents he had in his possession, along with several boxes of other government property. Biden turned over ALL the classified documents and government property he had in his possession, and allowed his property to be searched.

With this in mind, is Trump being indicted for possessing any of those 197 classified documents or boxes he voluntarily turned over?

Possession is 9/10 of the law - unless you're a democrat

Espionage Act? What a stupid way to start a Civil War

That's why I blast Bill Barr for not doing his job making removal of corruption harder. I used to support him but then realized he was protecting his friends.
Durham report and past comments shows Barr knew the use of the Russia hoax was a treasonous coup but did nothing about it, and so they doubled down and committed more treasonous acts.
You would blast anyone who didn't find any basis for your half baked case theories.

If Trump's handpicked poodle like Bill Barr doesn't find evidence needed to deliver in court on your partisan wet dreams then he is "deepstate" "traitor" etc.

That's just how you wingers roll.

I haven't seen it. I'm seen some stuff y'all think is proof, but, when the rubber hits the road, it's not.

Put up or shut up!

Show me whatcha got.
You can't see evidence when you keep your eyes shut. Just sayin'.....

Put up or shut up!

Show me whatcha got.
There is a lot of evidence. If there wasnt, you wouldnt have even made this thread because, "Biden bribery" wouldnt be a story without the mountain of evidence against him. You are trying to set the bar to where nothing short of difinitive video taped proof counts as evidence. Your fear is apparent to everyone.

Yes he is, you fucking willfully ignorant stupid lying dumbass.

Here's the video of Quid Pro Pedo Joe bragging about his corruption.

You're a lying idiot.

Moron, he is bragging about him conducting good foreign policy.

IMF, DOS, Ukraine's corruption watch groups all applauded his efforts. The only ones that seem to not like it is that corrupt prosecutor and American rw nutbags.

You would blast anyone who didn't find any basis for your half baked case theories.

If Trump's handpicked poodle like Bill Barr doesn't find evidence needed to deliver in court on your partisan wet dreams then he is "deepstate" "traitor" etc.

That's just how you wingers roll.
No, Bill Barr admitted there was a coup and did nothing. He layed out the evidence, ypur news sources hid this from you and lied to you, so ask yourself why you don't blame them nor yourself . .. I know why, it's called group affiliation pride and is why it's addressed in the very first chapter of my book.

Forum List

Back