There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe.

Well it’s not like they ran DOJ for 4 year…oh wait.

They also control the house and have filed two motions to impeach Biden.

Yet here we sit with them doing nothing but talking about overwhelming evidence.

They are conditioned to assume that rumors, internet reports and conspiracy theories are "facts". So they are all the same.

If this is happening, we need to know. But they don't seem to be in a hurry to actually prove anything.

It's an FBI Memo you Progressive Zombie! It's taped recording from Burisma!!!

Plus Biden stole classified material and stored them in his garage and in a library where the CCP had easy access

So, WHY aren't the evil Communist Democrats being harassed and threatened with the same laws that Trump is? Compared to the heinous traitorous and genocidal destruction the Dems have been behind for so long, Trump hasn't done anything but take a few papers home, which was his RIGHT as President......and as ALL presidents do!

This is what you get when pure evil slithers into power like the Democrats have been doing for so many decades!!!

They also control the house and have filed two motions to impeach Biden.

Yet here we sit with them doing nothing but talking about overwhelming evidence.
Well that’s not entirely true.

Republicans also worked hard on Biden corruption questions….it’s just that their official findings were that there is no evidence Biden did anything wrong.

It's an FBI Memo you Progressive Zombie! It's taped recording from Burisma!!!

Plus Biden stole classified material and stored them in his garage and in a library where the CCP had easy access

The mac types when told of overwhelming evidence against tater:

I cant hear you. I cant hear you I cant hear youI cant hear you. I cant hear you I cant hear youI cant hear you. I cant hear you I cant hear youI cant hear you. I cant hear you I cant hear youI cant hear you. I cant hear you I cant hear youI cant hear you. I cant hear you I cant hear you

The problem for Conservatives in their “Biden is on the take”
“Biden is owned by China” rants is that Biden has very boring finances.

Most of his wealth is from salaries he earned as a Senator, VP and President along with teacher salaries from Dr Biden. Recently, he has income from book deals and speaking engagements.

All his wealth and holdings are fully documented. A couple of homes, stock investments……No shell companies, no offshore investments, no place to hide money.

If you say Biden is on the take…..Show me the money!
The proof is by repetition. Just type it a lot, and it becomes true in their mind.
Benghazi!

proof is proof, evidence is evidence.

Speculations, are simply speculations....conspiracy theories....which are very common in our political environment.

why would anyone believe these accusations without proof? ..... only for political posturing.

you are being used as a tool to spread accusations in the disguise of truth, imo.

if there is proof of Joe receiving money for a deed done for a foreign entity that was not USA best interest policy, then show the evidence, impeach him, remove him from office and indict him.
why would anyone believe these accusations without proof? ....
Steele Dossier ring a bell, Pavlov?

if there is proof of Joe receiving money for a deed done for a foreign entity that was not USA best interest policy, then show the evidence, impeach him, remove him from office and indict him.
We cant impeach him because dems in the Senate will aquit him, we cant indict him because the DOJ wont do that under any circumstance, the FBI is currently stonewalling the entire investigation and they have been for years, and the media refuses to report on any of it.

So you tell me, what possible way is there to get Biden while he is in office?

There is a shitload of evidence, but the Dems will tell you that unless you have a straight up video tape of Biden committing a murder, then you have no proof of anything on him. They know there is a lot of evidence, they are just praying that Biden isnt going to be convicted, but that seems extremely unrealistic. There is never this much smoke around a person and then nothing happens to them. This kind of evidence always leads to conviction.
The problem is they don't grasp the serious implications and results of his being compromised, once you take the bait, you sold your soul to who has stuff on you and they manipulate everything they can, and they have. China and Ukraine own his sorry *** and he owns everyone he sliped a cut to or who also is said to have China money in their pockets. He hired Kline, because Kline understands, one goes down, they all do and Kline therefore will not give up Biden, because Kline in in the same dirty bed Biden's in.
The good thing out of this, is we now know who all the corrupt politicians and factions of various branches, because they are the ones protecting corruption to protect themselves. Biden blunders helped shine a light on the swamp critters and we see the ones protesting the most, scurrying to find cover.

How the hell is

1. Joe Biden proudly discussing pressuring Ukraine to fire a corrupt prosecutor.

…evidence of Biden taking a bribe??

Dummy, it is evidence of good foreign policy conduct, completely consistent with our foreign policy goals.

IMF thought it was great, DOS thought it was great. Ukrainian corruption watch groups said it was great. Corrupt prosecutor’s own deputy quit and said that office was a swamp….but you think it’s criminally bad because?…what? You need some Biden conspiracy in your mind because you can’t handle Trump’s indictment?
It was tied to the same company and incident and people, Biden was trying to protect his interest. Remember, this is what Dems insisted was impeachable when they thought Trump was making a quid pro Joe.

We cant impeach him because dems in the Senate will aquit him,

Who cares?

Impeaching him lets the American people see the evidence instead of just hearing about it. That is worth the effort even if the Senate will not convict him.

Why do you not want us to be able to see all this evidence prior to the election?

We cant impeach him because dems in the Senate will aquit him, we cant indict him because the DOJ wont do that under any circumstance, the FBI is currently stonewalling the entire investigation and they have been for years, and the media refuses to report on any of it.

So you tell me, what possible way is there to get Biden while he is in office?

You are talking about events from over seven years ago

The TRUMP Justice Department had ample time to investigate and bring charges.
They came up with nothing

Who cares?

Impeaching him lets the American people see the evidence instead of just hearing about it. That is worth the effort even if the Senate will not convict him.

Why do you not want us to be able to see all this evidence prior to the election?
How does impeaching him show the evidence? Its already been laid out to the people, or at least everything the FBI will allow.

You are talking about events from over seven years ago

The TRUMP Justice Department had ample time to investigate and bring charges.
They came up with nothing
They had no idea it was happening. We know a shitload now, bit we knew virtually nothing back then.

What is the GOP waiting for? Why are they doing nothing but talking about it?
They are doing something, gathering evidence and witnesses and docs etc.
I heard they filed impeachment papers already, don't know if it is true or not, but a good source says they did.
This is worse then you'll ever get to know, bwcause it's in oyr best interest not to expose ourselves to the Global community.

How does impeaching him show the evidence? Its already been laid out to the people, or at least everything the FBI will allow.

It has been talked about, it has not been shown. In an impeachment all that evidence has to be presented so that Biden can respond to it...thus we all get to see it.

Why do you not want that to happen?

Forum List

Back