There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe.

Banks flagged his sketchy activity 170 times! Let's start with those red flags...
Then there are the documents that the Democrats refuse to turn over for some strange reason.
And then there is this:
FBI Deputy Director Paul Abbate admitted during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Tuesday that the FBI redacted any mention of audio recordings of Joe and Hunter Biden in a document shown last week to Republican lawmakers in which an FBI informant alleged the Bidens were involved in a bribery scheme around 2015 and 2016.

Last edited:

"There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe."​

That's because they dumbed down his extortion of leaders in third world countries receiving American taxpayer Foreign Aid Packages to call it bribery instead of the harsh-sounding reality of extortion of money for personal enrichment of Biden's family. The money Biden got was of course recovered in the Foreign aid package, which was his modus operandi of extortion. Ain't it a crying shame that extortion is such a heinous crime. And I hope they charge Biden for his use of Air Force Two to collect his extortion
"successes". :cranky:

I haven't seen it. I'm seen some stuff y'all think is proof, but, when the rubber hits the road, it's not.

You know the old saying.....

Put up or shut up!

Show me whatcha got.

spit-take.gif

My God rump-hole, who told you to apologize this early? You hear this on Ofrah? She's gonna get drilled if she jumped the gun on this thing.

Well, listen, it sounds like you have nothing to worry about. Joe will stop by and let you suck his 80-year old peepee soon, to show his appreciation.

There has been no whistleblower testimony Joe Biden took a bribe.

There have been no audio recordings of Joe Biden taking a bribe.

You are mentally ill.

All we have are statements by politicians who are flinging as much poo and making as much noise as possible to distract from Dear Leader's crimes and indictments.

They have been flinging accusations of all varieties for MONTHS, and come up empty every time. This Biden bribery bullshit is the scraping of the bottom of the barrel.

So tell me, credulous rube. What did Joe Biden do for Burisma in exchange for this mythical $5 million? That's the other half of the made up pay-for-play equation, after all.

D'oh!
Let’s see here…I’m VP and my worthless crackhead son with zero skills receives millions from foreign sources…oh nothing to untoward here lol.. but if Trump’s family did it?

You were watching him the whole time. You can explain how he became so rich. You know what he was invested in on 910. You know because you have a beak and a birdbrain and you parrot CNN and MSNBC....
His tax returns are public record, dipshit.

I haven't seen it. I'm seen some stuff y'all think is proof, but, when the rubber hits the road, it's not.

You know the old saying.....

Put up or shut up!

Show me whatcha got.
They are conditioned to assume that rumors, internet reports and conspiracy theories are "facts". So they are all the same.

If this is happening, we need to know. But they don't seem to be in a hurry to actually prove anything.

What a classic example of word blindness , cherry picking and cognitive rigidity all rolled into one big lump.

Rebuttle to the above:
I retitled this discussion because the OP titled it to be top posted to further his tactical propaganda. Use this one instead to debate the subject matter as it's rightfully titled.
There was always proof of Bidens quid pro Joes, therefore the other title and discussion should have been disallowed.
1) Joe himself openly discussed his Ukraine quid pro quo on broadcast TV
It was over the same guys he claimed to not know about or ever discuss with nor meet (all three lies).
2) Obama himself told agents Bidens corruption was an issue, it's why he would not endorse him.
3)Bobolinski first hand accounted Biden's Corruption- evidence
4) The lap top had tons of evidence
5) the FBI had evidence
6)Delaware courts had evidence
7)Ukraine had evidence including the tapes
8)they went after Giuliani and defamed him over his evidence and made it a crime for Trump to explore the Biden Corruption, so much so that the left committed obstruction many times to keep what the former topic OP claims is no evidence.
You don't commit crimes to cover up non crimes, they do it to cover up to stay out of jail.
In short the formwr title OP is either come overing up for Biden and accepting treason or he's proven the sources of media he has are helping and supporting Biden's treason. Hence why they call CNN China's news network.

Forum List

Back