There is NO need for a Federal Minimum wage...

No it wasn't 100% accurate! The fact is in
Gator... please deal with the FACTS... the price is not ALMOST 60¢ more than early 2017 when it was $2.33.
Quarterly retail price of gasoline in the United States 2018 | Statistic
Average Gas price today:$2.88...
What is $2.88 when you subtract $2.33. 55¢... NOT 60¢!

This sort of thing is why I stay on boards like this, one just does not run into this sort of stupid and dishonesty in the real world.

Me: "And yet gas prices are almost 60 cents above where they were in early 2017." (emphasis added)

You: What is $2.88 when you subtract $2.33. 55¢... NOT 60¢!

Me: :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21: Hey dumb fuck....55 cents is ALMOST 60 cents! Not to mention that if you go by the link that I gave, a link that makes it money off knowing about gas prices, the difference is 57 cents! Which also is almost 60 cents!

And then the icing on the stupidity cake is that you do not know that statisticians deal in estimates.

Gator... please deal with the FACTS... the price is not ALMOST 60¢ more than early 2017 when it was $2.33.

This sort of thing is why I stay on boards like this, one just does not run into this sort of stupid and dishonesty in the real world.

Me: "And yet gas prices are almost 60 cents above where they were in early 2017." (emphasis added)

Me: :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21: Hey dumb fuck....55 cents is ALMOST 60 cents! Not to mention that if you go by the link that I gave, a link that makes it money off knowing about gas prices, the difference is 57 cents! Which also is almost 60 cents!

And then the icing on the stupidity cake is that you do not know that statisticians deal in estimates.

U.S. regular retail gasoline prices averaged $2.41 per gallon (gal) in 2017, 27 cents/gal (13%) higher than in 2016,
but two cents/gal less than in 2015.
U.S. gasoline prices increased in 2017 - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

U.S. regular-grade retail gasoline prices averaged $2.89 per gallon (gal) in June, down from a high of $2.96/gal on May 28. EIA estimates that gasoline prices will remain lower than the May 28 price for the rest of the summer, reaching $2.84/gal in September.
EIA expects 2018 gasoline prices have peaked - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
$2.84/gal price in 09/18 subtract $2.41/gal price in 2017 is hmmm... 47¢ way way far from your 100% accurate 60¢!

Oh and by the way the above sources are government data but of course you don't believe that do you?

Finally I do understand that "statisticians" are sloppy when it comes to "estimates".... I mean look how far off you were...17%...!
See I came from an industry where it truly was a life and death issue that required "six sigma" dedication...i.e. we were doing things that had to reduce the chance of
people dying from your "sloppy" 18% for example to less than 3/1000th of a percent.
Oh and please get rid of your emojis ... but wait don't! They continue to show your ineptness and juvenile mentality!

After all this nothing has changed...55 cents (or the 57 cents from my source) is ALMOST 60 cents.

:290968001256257790-final:

U.S. regular retail gasoline prices averaged $2.41 per gallon (gal) in 2017, 27 cents/gal (13%) higher than in 2016,
U.S. gasoline prices increased in 2017 - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

U.S. regular-grade retail gasoline prices averaged $2.89 per gallon (gal) in June, down from a high of $2.96/gal on May 28. EIA estimates that gasoline prices will remain lower than the May 28 price for the rest of the summer, reaching $2.84/gal in September.
EIA expects 2018 gasoline prices have peaked - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
$2.84/gal price in 09/18 subtract $2.41/gal price in 2017 is hmmm... 47¢ way way far from your 100% accurate 60¢!

Oh and by the way the above sources are government data but of course you don't believe that do you?

Finally I do understand that "statisticians" are sloppy when it comes to "estimates".... I mean look how far off you were...17%...!
See I came from an industry where it truly was a life and death issue that required "six sigma" dedication...i.e. we were doing things that had to reduce the chance of
people dying from your "sloppy" 18% for example to less than 3/1000th of a percent.
Oh and please get rid of your emojis ... but wait don't! They continue to show your ineptness and juvenile mentality!

After all this nothing has changed...55 cents (or the 57 cents from my source) is ALMOST 60 cents.

He is being an asshole

Six sIgma.....what a dork

a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for being naturally unemployed in our at-will employment States is all we really need.

inflation happens. the right wing should not blame the poor.

higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

And of course being the "statistician" you are I'm surprised that the concept of "Six Sigma" evidently as it applies to someone making a statement "100% accurate"
certainly belies your ignorance of the strategy. I came from an industry where Six Sigma was the standard and if you don't know what it is... here is some help in comprehension:
What Is Six Sigma?

I am well acquainted with Six Sigma, the Marine Corps was paying for people to get certified years ago. I went though the yellow belt training and then got deployed and never did the project for the green, and when I got back did not care to do. I found it to be too rigid, did not allow for any sort of creativity or individuality.

I am a Project Management Professional (PMP), got certified last year. My employer finds it a far better system than Six Sigma and I agree with them.
Six sigma is a gimmick after a long line of quality control gimmicks that overstate their usefulness

It is useful under certain conditions but has been sold as snake oil

Tell me about it and they get paid big bucks, it's a racket to come in and put a sticker on Something call it certified and charge 50 grand... or like with 5s in the old days we called it "hey jack ass clean up your mess and put the tools back where you found them".

Last edited:

He is being an asshole

This is what he does when he is backed into a corner.

He is being an asshole

This is what he does when he is backed into a corner.

My point is when TraitorGator said he was 100% accurate that's like saying to the mortician well he is 100% dead... but the guy is still breathing!
You can't have it both ways!
And the point of this thread was very simple. We don't NEED a Federal Minimum wage because there are 50 different states with 50 different standards of living.
TraitorGator was trying to deflect by pointing out that gas prices had risen 60¢.
I was pointing out that was wrong. The finally arbitrator the EIA said it was $2.41 in 2017 and $2.84 in 2018... that is 43¢ NOT 60¢!
So TraitorGator says well that's close enough... right close only counts in horseshoes.
I'm trying to point out to TraitorGator the if were truly smart about statistics he shouldn't be so adamant that he was 100% accurate.

Republicans are against increasing minimum wag, and are also against universal health care and yet the dumbest of thos nation still vote for them.

My point is when TraitorGator said he was 100% accurate that's like saying to the mortician well he is 100% dead... but the guy is still breathing!
You can't have it both ways!

I was 100% accurate the that price of gas has gone up ALMOST 60 cents. Do yourself a favor and learn what the word almost means.

Now you are just getting embarassin!

And the point of this thread was very simple. We don't NEED a Federal Minimum wage because there are 50 different states with 50 different standards of living.

On this point we agree 100%, well except I think there should no be state level minimum wage laws either.

TraitorGator was trying to deflect by pointing out that gas prices had risen 60¢.

You are the one that brought the price of gasoline into this discussion, not me your moron.

I was pointing out that was wrong. The finally arbitrator the EIA said it was $2.41 in 2017 and $2.84 in 2018... that is 43¢ NOT 60¢!

Who died and made the EIA the finally arbitrator? But I guess I am not surprised that as a statist you have such faith in the central government.

So TraitorGator says well that's close enough... right close only counts in horseshoes.

And hand grenades.

I'm trying to point out to TraitorGator the if were truly smart about statistics he shouldn't be so adamant that he was 100% accurate.

Let me help you out here....ALMOST is not a statistical term.

Damn, you are fun! I wish you were smart enough to see the irony of you complaining about my use of emojis while you use stupid 2nd grade Trumpian nicknames.

Republicans are against increasing minimum wag, and are also against universal health care and yet the dumbest of thos nation still vote for them.

Since when, raise the blue States minimum wage to $50 bucks an hour see what we care.

Anyone who is not in the side of labor has an air of anti americanism. This is irrefutable. Undeniable.

If the economy is doing so well 15 dollars per hour will have zero affect. 15 a n hour is chump change. this we all agree on. If you can't pay it then do is all a favor and don't expand bad business.

Minimum wage has always been a deterrent for FAIR pay for work performed. While an entry level worker gets into the job market, he has no skills or education for said job, while someone who has been there 2 or three years has both knowledge and experience for what is required for profit. But with minimum wage, it doesn't allow for this, so liberal employers keep both entry and 2 year workers at the same wages, because it is federally mandated, thus the 2 year vet FEELS resentment for the new guy. I know because while I was a short order chef, and knew the whole kitchen, when minimum, wage was increased, yeah, I got a 15 cent raise, but every new guy was paid the same as me. That was when I learned to not be a minimum wage liberal victim but got skills that enabled me to move to a better paying job.....

Who is getting minimum wage after working for 2 years at a job?

Any employee getting resentful of another employee and not their employer after ther employer refusing to give them a raise from minimum wage after 2 years of work.....is an idiot.

Nobody is talking about federal workers. Even entry level workers should never dream of app!ting for 7 dollars perhour. Even teens shouldn't show up regularly for that pathetic pay.

Forum List

Back