There is NO need for a Federal Minimum wage...

You gotta love the "fuck the worker" mentality around this place.

What a dumb ass comment!

My Dad was a Union factory worker in the 50s and made about $500/month for 4 kids and my mom.
He hated the Unions though because they seemed to always take the side of the lazy, ignorant worker.
So when my Dad worked hard did his job, others he talked about were able to slough off, not do their jobs and the UNION protected them.
So during the 50s when I was being raised WE as a family had 4 gardens shared with neighbors. We worked them and the neighbors got the produce as well as we.
My family had a paper route for 20 years. I mowed lawns for 10 years from age 8 till I went to college at 18.
We shoveled snow for about 10 people one of which was to pay a medical professional in lieu of paying cash.
We would be categorized TODAY as living at the poverty level.
WE never considered ourselves POOR though!
What we did was as a FAMILY worked to put food on the table, to get experiences of being on time and being there.
BUT not once did we consider ourselves poor.

This is the major difference between people like us and evidently like you that expect to be taken care of by the corporation or the govt. everything else but by yourself!
LAZY people look for other people to take care of them.

A salary of $500.00 in the 50's equates to $5k in 2017.
On ounce of gold in the 50s was about 30 dollars, today it is over $1,200. What changed? The ounce of gold or the 22 trillion dollars spent on the war of poverty to keep people in poverty? Those dollars didn't produce shit, except lazy liberal assholes who don't do shit.
An ounce of gold has no value to a society
Helping those people who need help provides value

Actually what we all should follow are just these two simple principles that have been around for thousands of years.

A)"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"
B) "So in everything, do unto others what you would have them do to you"

If more people practiced these two principles there would be less need for these benefits that NO ONE when I was a kid existed!

So let's see from 1965 to 2012 or 47 years an average of $320 billion a year spent on war on poverty

So these people get:
=== $ 5,666 in Earned Income Credit i.e. a check from Uncle Sam instead of paying they get a check!!!
Tax Foundation
=== $12,000 free housing , Section 8 will pay up to $1,000/month www.affordablehousingonline.com/section8housing.asp
=== $ 2,400 free food,
=== $ 1,200 in free cell phone plus :http://www.adttel.com/?gclid=CLex4IamjKQCFY5a7AodrCHlHw
=== $ 5,000 a year in free health care from Medicaid.
So this is about $26,000 a year in FREE MONEY, free goods and free services...

It cost $75.7 billion in 2011 compared to $35 billion in 2008;
and enrollment has hit an all-time high of 46.7 million recipients.
Meanwhile, the number of children receiving free school lunches has inflated from 18 to 21 million — an unprecedented jump —
about 2.1 million households (6 million) use Section 8 the Housing Choice Voucher program

Stock Quotes, Business News and Data from Stock Markets | MSN Money

What a dumb ass comment!

My Dad was a Union factory worker in the 50s and made about $500/month for 4 kids and my mom.
He hated the Unions though because they seemed to always take the side of the lazy, ignorant worker.
So when my Dad worked hard did his job, others he talked about were able to slough off, not do their jobs and the UNION protected them.
So during the 50s when I was being raised WE as a family had 4 gardens shared with neighbors. We worked them and the neighbors got the produce as well as we.
My family had a paper route for 20 years. I mowed lawns for 10 years from age 8 till I went to college at 18.
We shoveled snow for about 10 people one of which was to pay a medical professional in lieu of paying cash.
What we did was as a FAMILY worked to put food on the table, to get experiences of being on time and being there.

This is the major difference between people like us and evidently like you that expect to be taken care of by the corporation or the govt. everything else but by yourself!

On ounce of gold in the 50s was about 30 dollars, today it is over $1,200. What changed? The ounce of gold or the 22 trillion dollars spent on the war of poverty to keep people in poverty? Those dollars didn't produce shit, except lazy liberal assholes who don't do shit.

Actually what we all should follow are just these two simple principles that have been around for thousands of years.

A)"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

If more people practiced these two principles there would be less need for these benefits that NO ONE when I was a kid existed!

So let's see from 1965 to 2012 or 47 years an average of $320 billion a year spent on war on poverty

So these people get:
=== $ 5,666 in Earned Income Credit i.e. a check from Uncle Sam instead of paying they get a check!!!
Tax Foundation
=== $12,000 free housing , Section 8 will pay up to $1,000/month www.affordablehousingonline.com/section8housing.asp
=== $ 2,400 free food,
=== $ 1,200 in free cell phone plus :http://www.adttel.com/?gclid=CLex4IamjKQCFY5a7AodrCHlHw

Meanwhile, the number of children receiving free school lunches has inflated from 18 to 21 million — an unprecedented jump —
about 2.1 million households (6 million) use Section 8 the Housing Choice Voucher program

We also got alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror. Why is that, right wingers?

What a dumb ass comment!

So these people get:
Tax Foundation
=== $ 2,400 free food,

Great philosophy

The problem with our society is what do you do when you run out of fish?
You can be an expert fisherman ......but what do you do when your pond runs out of fish?

That is what happened in our cities. People learned job skills and then the jobs left. All those fishermen with no place to fish

So, economics isn't your strong suite.

Here's the point:

What you can buy with those two dollars has changed a lot.
What you can buy with those two dollars has changed a lot.
Back when I was a burger flipper at McD's working for $2.10 an hour, a burger, small fry and small drink totaled 95 cents and a trans am fire bird was $6,000.. Today with minimum wage at $10 an hour, a burger, small fry, and small drink are over $3.50 and if you could buy a trans am, it would be well over $50,000. Because of the dollars spent to give people trillions of dollars to sit on their liberal lazy asses, this printed money(not earned) has caused all this INFLATION. So who ends up hurting? The working people, because they have to work harder for those smaller dollars, and the poor, still sit on their asses, collecting FREE money for nothing....
Well, your prices are pretty close to right, but the rest of that is simply a regurgitated rwnj talking point.
In 1932 an ounce of gold was $20. FDR couldn't do his raw deal, so took the US off the gold standard for the first time so then he could buy an ounce of gold for $25 an ounce, or confiscated it if you didn't turn it in. So what did he do for the gold? Make it more valuable? No he made the dollar 25% less valuable, but he could print more so he could put a chicken in ever pot and start the Ponzi Scheme of Social Security where people didn't live very long past 60. Then the gold standard was put back limiting the government so it couldn't continue to print more dollars, thus preventing the government from growing like a cancer tumor. But then liberal Republican Richard Nixon(who got US out of the VN war while the Dems got US in and escalated the war for the liberal war machine) took the dollar off the gold standard permanently so he could spend like a Democrat on social programs like the Dept of Ed. Thus since then, the government has grown to the point that the host was almost killed, until the US voter woke up and voted against the corrupt bitch that would of given US 4 more years of $1.15 trillion dollar debt per year as Obama did over his 8 years with no hope of larger GROWTH.

At one time, people actually wanted to be trusted for what they say, but with you liberals, you have no honor and will lie about everything. Then you complain when no one trusts you, not even your own, as with Bernie Sanders, who had his election stolen from him by the DNC machine...Oh you already forgot about that???
Just more rwnj talking points.

Not worth my time kid.
You really hate the fucking truth, that is why you have no time for it. Wont refute you, just run away like the little "Girl" pansy as liberal you are.. Then shut up and stop fucking posting your bullshit here.
Oh, little touchy today ma'am?

What a dumb ass comment!

So these people get:
Tax Foundation
=== $ 2,400 free food,

Great philosophy

You can be an expert fisherman ......but what do you do when your pond runs out of fish?

That is what happened in our cities. People learned job skills and then the jobs left. All those fishermen with no place to fish

100% Right! "then jobs left"!

Remember when Obama said this about Trump.

"Trump just says, 'Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.'
Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have?
Obama to Trump: 'What magic wand do you have?'

Manufacturing jobs growing at fastest rate in 23 years
Employers created 37,000 new manufacturing jobs in July, the Labor Department said Friday, the strongest gain since December and the third straight month in which factory job growth accelerated.
The July numbers may have been nudged upward a bit by vagaries in the data due to annual auto plant shutdowns, but the trend has been firm for the past year and a half. The 327,000 new jobs over the last year represent the best 12-month stretch in 23 years.

So exactly what was that "MAGIC WAND" that Trump waved?
A) Cutting corporate income tax from 35% if you left your profits in the USA ...therefore there was All told, Fortune 500 corporations are avoiding up to $767 billion in U.S. federal income taxes by holding more than $2.6 trillion of “permanently reinvested” profits offshore
Fortune 500 Companies Hold a Record $2.6 Trillion Offshore
So how much of that has come back because the cut in corporate taxes to 21%?
All told, the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) reported, some $305.6 billion returned to the U.S. from overseas accounts.
That's a $1.2 trillion annual rate, and far more than the $35 billion one year before.Jun 26, 2018
Thanks To Tax Cuts, Companies' Overseas Profits Flooding Back To U.S.

So unlike some idiots on this board... do these companies bringing back at an annual rate of $1.2 Trillion do this?
1) Hide the money under their mattresses? 2) Bury in the backyard? 3) Splurge and buy billions of yachts? (By the way my former yacht employer loves that!).

NO... these companies are
B) Added 327,000 new manufacturing jobs!
C)
Some Steel and Aluminum Makers to Restart Plant Operations Amid Tariff Plans U.S. Steel and Century plan to fire up idle furnaces and increase their workforces Some Steel and Aluminum Makers to Restart Plant Operations Amid Tariff Plans

So yea... that is "waving a magic wand" for sure!!!

You tell me do you think Trump would EVER, EVER make statements like these or do activities like the following?
Obama-Antibusinessstatements.png

Also check out this chart:
Trump has signed 51% more federal oil leases than Obama did and this is the most direct method of improving oil exploration and production.
AGAIN remember above statement Obama made?"The USA wants to be Brazil's best oil customer"! Now tell me how jobs would be created if the USA depends on foreign OIL?
BLMoilleases.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    121.8 KB · Views: 17

So these people get:
Tax Foundation
=== $ 2,400 free food,

Great philosophy

Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have
?

Employers created 37,000 new manufacturing jobs in July, the Labor Department said Friday, the strongest gain since December and the third straight month in which factory job growth accelerated.
The July numbers may have been nudged upward a bit by vagaries in the data due to annual auto plant shutdowns, but the trend has been firm for the past year and a half. The 327,000 new jobs over the last year represent the best 12-month stretch in 23 years.

A) Cutting corporate income tax from 35% if you left your profits in the USA ...therefore there was All told, Fortune 500 corporations are avoiding up to $767 billion in U.S. federal income taxes by holding more than $2.6 trillion of “permanently reinvested” profits offshore
All told, the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) reported, some $305.6 billion returned to the U.S. from overseas accounts.
That's a $1.2 trillion annual rate, and far more than the $35 billion one year before.Jun 26, 2018

So unlike some idiots on this board... do these companies bringing back at an annual rate of $1.2 Trillion do this?
1) Hide the money under their mattresses? 2) Bury in the backyard? 3) Splurge and buy billions of yachts? (By the way my former yacht employer loves that!).

C)
Some Steel and Aluminum Makers to Restart Plant Operations Amid Tariff Plans U.S. Steel and Century plan to fire up idle furnaces and increase their workforces Some Steel and Aluminum Makers to Restart Plant Operations Amid Tariff Plans

You tell me do you think Trump would EVER, EVER make statements like these or do activities like the following?
View attachment 220122

Trump has signed 51% more federal oil leases than Obama did and this is the most direct method of improving oil exploration and production.
AGAIN remember above statement Obama made?"The USA wants to be Brazil's best oil customer"! Now tell me how jobs would be created if the USA depends on foreign OIL?
View attachment 220124
for the fossil fuel sector?

fusion (an energy with a future), should be subsidized more.

So these people get:
Tax Foundation
=== $ 2,400 free food,

Great philosophy

Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have
?

C)

View attachment 220122

View attachment 220124
Burger flipping jobs

So these people get:
Tax Foundation
=== $ 2,400 free food,

Great philosophy

?

C)

View attachment 220122

View attachment 220124
Burger flipping jobs

You are just so full of hate for America. Americans. Trump. Just sad that you are so truly pathetic.
All the links that I've put up mean nothing to you. Facts mean nothing to you. Rather than be an objective logical person you are filled with hatred.
Here is what you really are.
mind_madeupMale.png

So these people get:
Tax Foundation
=== $ 2,400 free food,

Great philosophy

?

C)

View attachment 220122

View attachment 220124
for the fossil fuel sector?

fusion (an energy with a future), should be subsidized more.
  • Following a 30-year period in which few new reactors were built, it is expected that two more new units will come online soon after 2020, these resulting from 16 licence applications made since mid-2007 to build 24 new nuclear reactors.
Nuclear Power in the USA - World Nuclear Association

Back when I was a burger flipper at McD's working for $2.10 an hour, a burger, small fry and small drink totaled 95 cents and a trans am fire bird was $6,000.. Today with minimum wage at $10 an hour, a burger, small fry, and small drink are over $3.50 and if you could buy a trans am, it would be well over $50,000. Because of the dollars spent to give people trillions of dollars to sit on their liberal lazy asses, this printed money(not earned) has caused all this INFLATION. So who ends up hurting? The working people, because they have to work harder for those smaller dollars, and the poor, still sit on their asses, collecting FREE money for nothing....
Well, your prices are pretty close to right, but the rest of that is simply a regurgitated rwnj talking point.
In 1932 an ounce of gold was $20. FDR couldn't do his raw deal, so took the US off the gold standard for the first time so then he could buy an ounce of gold for $25 an ounce, or confiscated it if you didn't turn it in. So what did he do for the gold? Make it more valuable? No he made the dollar 25% less valuable, but he could print more so he could put a chicken in ever pot and start the Ponzi Scheme of Social Security where people didn't live very long past 60. Then the gold standard was put back limiting the government so it couldn't continue to print more dollars, thus preventing the government from growing like a cancer tumor. But then liberal Republican Richard Nixon(who got US out of the VN war while the Dems got US in and escalated the war for the liberal war machine) took the dollar off the gold standard permanently so he could spend like a Democrat on social programs like the Dept of Ed. Thus since then, the government has grown to the point that the host was almost killed, until the US voter woke up and voted against the corrupt bitch that would of given US 4 more years of $1.15 trillion dollar debt per year as Obama did over his 8 years with no hope of larger GROWTH.

At one time, people actually wanted to be trusted for what they say, but with you liberals, you have no honor and will lie about everything. Then you complain when no one trusts you, not even your own, as with Bernie Sanders, who had his election stolen from him by the DNC machine...Oh you already forgot about that???
Just more rwnj talking points.

Not worth my time kid.
You really hate the fucking truth, that is why you have no time for it. Wont refute you, just run away like the little "Girl" pansy as liberal you are.. Then shut up and stop fucking posting your bullshit here.
Oh, little touchy today ma'am?
Piss off you liberal pansy ass pussy.

There is no need for a minimum wage. Be it local or Federal

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There is NO NEED when the economy is growing like this:

US weekly jobless claims drop to a near 49-year low
  • The number of Americans filing for unemployment benefits fell to a near 49-year low last week.

The economic incentives that President Trump being a non-politically-correct, loud-mouthed, braggart, obnoxious BUT nevertheless a President IN FAVOR of incentivizing the
economy i.e. the corporate tax cut from 35% to 21% that has "incentivized" corporations that has encouraged all told, Fortune 500 corporations are avoiding up to $767 billion in U.S. federal income taxes by holding more than $2.6 trillion of “permanently reinvested” profits offshore

That single incentive that the non-politically-correct, loud-mouthed, braggart, obnoxious Trump pushed through in the only way he knew how, i.e. "deal making" for the betterment of
the country.
As I've put up several times ANY President making statements and policies like these WOULD NOT be incentives to grow the US economy.

• The number of Americans filing for unemployment benefits fell to a near 49-year low last week.

The economic incentives that President Trump being a non-politically-correct, loud-mouthed, braggart, obnoxious BUT nevertheless a President IN FAVOR of incentivizing the
economy i.e. the corporate tax cut from 35% to 21% that has "incentivized" corporations that has encouraged all told, Fortune 500 corporations are avoiding up to $767 billion in U.S. federal income taxes by holding more than $2.6 trillion of “permanently reinvested” profits offshore

That single incentive that the non-politically-correct, loud-mouthed, braggart, obnoxious Trump pushed through in the only way he knew how, i.e. "deal making" for the betterment of
the country.
As I've put up several times ANY President making statements and policies like these WOULD NOT be incentives to grow the US economy.
View attachment 220209
Trump is benefitting from the Obama economy
Just like he benefitted from the millions his father gave him

the country.
View attachment 220209

So these statements and policies including Obama's reduction of signed federal oil leases HELPED the economy?

JUST in the ONE specific area that a President can AFFECT gas prices i.e. signing new oil exploration leases OBAMA signed HALF as many as GWB did.

TRUMP signed in 2017 nearly 200% MORE leases than Obama did in 2016.

BLMoilleases.png

Minimum wage jobs weren't intended as career choices. If social pressure forces gigantic corporations like Amazon to increase the minimum wage that's fine but when you tell small operations that are barely getting by to raise their wages for untrained menial labor the only thing you are doing is forcing them to fire those people and take on an increased work load themselves or become criminals by paying the help "off the books".

the country.
View attachment 220209

So these statements and policies including Obama's reduction of signed federal oil leases HELPED the economy?

JUST in the ONE specific area that a President can AFFECT gas prices i.e. signing new oil exploration leases OBAMA signed HALF as many as GWB did.

TRUMP signed in 2017 nearly 200% MORE leases than Obama did in 2016.

View attachment 220214

View attachment 220215
I paid under $2 a gallon for Obamagas
With Crooked Donnie, I pay almost $3

Minimum wage jobs weren't intended as career choices. If social pressure forces gigantic corporations like Amazon to increase the minimum wage that's fine but when you tell small operations that are barely getting by to raise their wages for untrained menial labor the only thing you are doing is forcing them to fire those people and take on an increased work load themselves or become criminals by paying the help "off the books".

If your business relies on paying a wage that has been frozen for ten years....you don’t belong in business

Minimum wage jobs weren't intended as career choices.

Why?

Here are 202 reasons why tRump needs to be stopped.

Here Are 202 Companies Hurt by Trump's Tariffs

Forum List

Back