There is NO need for a Federal Minimum wage...

Minimum wage jobs weren't intended as career choices. If social pressure forces gigantic corporations like Amazon to increase the minimum wage that's fine but when you tell small operations that are barely getting by to raise their wages for untrained menial labor the only thing you are doing is forcing them to fire those people and take on an increased work load themselves or become criminals by paying the help "off the books".

Minimum wage jobs weren't intended as career choices.

Why?

Here are 202 reasons why tRump needs to be stopped.

Here Are 202 Companies Hurt by Trump's Tariffs
Do you not remember that under ObummerCare, that the full time working hours went from 40 to 29? That really helped out those "workers" , you fucking idiot.

There is no need for a minimum wage. Be it local or Federal

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There is NO NEED when the economy is growing like this:

US weekly jobless claims drop to a near 49-year low
  • The number of Americans filing for unemployment benefits fell to a near 49-year low last week.

The economic incentives that President Trump being a non-politically-correct, loud-mouthed, braggart, obnoxious BUT nevertheless a President IN FAVOR of incentivizing the
economy i.e. the corporate tax cut from 35% to 21% that has "incentivized" corporations that has encouraged all told, Fortune 500 corporations are avoiding up to $767 billion in U.S. federal income taxes by holding more than $2.6 trillion of “permanently reinvested” profits offshore
Fortune 500 Companies Hold a Record $2.6 Trillion Offshore

So how much of that has come back because the cut in corporate taxes to 21%?
All told, the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) reported, some $305.6 billion returned to the U.S. from overseas accounts.

That's a $1.2 trillion annual rate, and far more than the $35 billion one year before.Jun 26, 2018
Thanks To Tax Cuts, Companies' Overseas Profits Flooding Back To U.S.

That single incentive that the non-politically-correct, loud-mouthed, braggart, obnoxious Trump pushed through in the only way he knew how, i.e. "deal making" for the betterment of
the country.
As I've put up several times ANY President making statements and policies like these WOULD NOT be incentives to grow the US economy.
View attachment 220209
Trump is benefitting from the Obama economy
Just like he benefitted from the millions his father gave him

So these statements and policies including Obama's reduction of signed federal oil leases HELPED the economy?

JUST in the ONE specific area that a President can AFFECT gas prices i.e. signing new oil exploration leases OBAMA signed HALF as many as GWB did.

TRUMP signed in 2017 nearly 200% MORE leases than Obama did in 2016.

View attachment 220214

View attachment 220215

And yet gas prices are almost 60 cents above where they were in early 2017.

Gas Station Price Charts - Local & National Historical Average Trends - GasBuddy.com

Minimum wage jobs weren't intended as career choices. If social pressure forces gigantic corporations like Amazon to increase the minimum wage that's fine but when you tell small operations that are barely getting by to raise their wages for untrained menial labor the only thing you are doing is forcing them to fire those people and take on an increased work load themselves or become criminals by paying the help "off the books".

If your business relies on paying a wage that has been frozen for ten years....you don’t belong in business
if capitalists can Only make it on cheap labor; they need to transition to industrial automation, anyway.

Minimum wage jobs weren't intended as career choices.

Why?

Here are 202 reasons why tRump needs to be stopped.

Here Are 202 Companies Hurt by Trump's Tariffs
Do you not remember that under ObummerCare, that the full time working hours went from 40 to 29? That really helped out those "workers" , you fucking idiot.

Breaking news, you fucking idiot......Health care industry on track for massive profits

• The number of Americans filing for unemployment benefits fell to a near 49-year low last week.

The economic incentives that President Trump being a non-politically-correct, loud-mouthed, braggart, obnoxious BUT nevertheless a President IN FAVOR of incentivizing the
economy i.e. the corporate tax cut from 35% to 21% that has "incentivized" corporations that has encouraged all told, Fortune 500 corporations are avoiding up to $767 billion in U.S. federal income taxes by holding more than $2.6 trillion of “permanently reinvested” profits offshore

All told, the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) reported, some $305.6 billion returned to the U.S. from overseas accounts.

That's a $1.2 trillion annual rate, and far more than the $35 billion one year before.Jun 26, 2018

That single incentive that the non-politically-correct, loud-mouthed, braggart, obnoxious Trump pushed through in the only way he knew how, i.e. "deal making" for the betterment of
the country.
As I've put up several times ANY President making statements and policies like these WOULD NOT be incentives to grow the US economy.
View attachment 220209

So these statements and policies including Obama's reduction of signed federal oil leases HELPED the economy?

JUST in the ONE specific area that a President can AFFECT gas prices i.e. signing new oil exploration leases OBAMA signed HALF as many as GWB did.

View attachment 220214

View attachment 220215

Gas Station Price Charts - Local & National Historical Average Trends - GasBuddy.com

Gator... please deal with the FACTS... the price is not ALMOST 60¢ more than early 2017 when it was $2.33.
Quarterly retail price of gasoline in the United States 2018 | Statistic
Average Gas price today:$2.88...

MOTORISTS SEEING UNEXPECTED GAS PRICE JUMPS AT THE PUMP
October 1st, 2018 by AAA Public Affairs
Today’s national gas price average ($2.88) is the most expensive for the beginning of October since 2014.
The average is four cents more than a month ago and 32 cents more than a year ago.
gas prices Archives - AAA NewsRoom

Now to educate you on the "whys"... but it won't do any good because you aren't into reality!

Supply and Demand. Like most of the things you buy, supply and demand affect both gas and oil prices. When demand is greater than supply, prices rise. For example, U.S. shale oil producers increased the oil supply in 2014. Gas prices fell to their lowest levels in five years. But that shale oil boom reversed when low prices put many producers out of business.

Seasonal demand also affects oil and gas prices. You can expect them to rise every spring. Oil futures traders know the demand for gas rises in the summer as families go on vacation and hit the road. They start buying oil futures contracts in the spring in anticipation of that price rise.

Commodities Traders. Commodities traders also cause high gas prices. They buy oil and gasoline at the commodities futures markets. Those markets allow companies to buy contracts of gasoline for future delivery at an agreed-upon price. But most traders have no intention of taking ownership of the gasoline. Instead, they plan to sell the contract for a profit.

Since 2008, both gas and oil prices are affected more by the ups and downs in these futures contracts.
The price depends on what buyers think the price of gas or oil will be in the future.
When traders think gas or oil prices will be high, they bid them up even higher. In this way, commodities traders create a self-fulfilling prophecy.
This leads to an asset bubble. Unfortunately, the one who pays for this bubble is you at the gas pump.

The Value of the Dollar Declines. Gas and oil prices also rise when the value of the dollar declines. Oil contracts are all denominated in dollars. Oil prices rose between 2002 and 2014 because the dollar lost 40 percent of its value during that time.
Oil prices fell in 2015 and 2016 because a strong dollar allowed OPEC members to make more money while keeping supply constant.
Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 2.13.09 PM.png

Learn Why Gas Prices Are High and What You'll Be Paying at the Pump

Finally think if Trump HAD NOT signed more oil leases than that Dummy Obama and kept up what Obama was doing?

Do you comprehend the term "LEAD TIME"?????????????
That means specifically in the case of that Dummy's NOT signing oil leases that companies weren't doing explorations then two three years later!
It takes TIME and money to explore and THEN ONLY then if there are oil leases signed!
This is one of the major reasons most idiots don't comprehend what happens economically in that it TAKES time to eradicate the damages done by idiots like OBAMA
who signed less than 1/2 as many oil leases as GWB did! So it takes time to then turn the ship around DUMMIES like you evidently think these thing happen on a dime!
WRONG WRONG!

AGAIN use that noggin and comprehend that when speak glowingly of Obama's economic prowess what you are doing is looking at the days events and NOT what was
preceding the events... i.e. GWB signed twice as many leases... meaning oil exploration was moving forward. THE oil companies were then producing from the leases
that GWB signed in the early 2000s. THEN the idiot came in and SIGNED 50% fewer leases.
AGAIN it takes TIME to overcome that stupidity.
BUT I don't understand how a "statistician" like you can't comprehend this FACT of life!
BLMoilleases.png

the country.
View attachment 220209

View attachment 220214

View attachment 220215

Gator... please deal with the FACTS... the price is not ALMOST 60¢ more than early 2017 when it was $2.33.

Today’s national gas price average ($2.88) is the most expensive for the beginning of October since 2014.
The average is four cents more than a month ago and 32 cents more than a year ago.

Now to educate you on the "whys"... but it won't do any good because you aren't into reality!

Supply and Demand. Like most of the things you buy, supply and demand affect both gas and oil prices. When demand is greater than supply, prices rise. For example, U.S. shale oil producers increased the oil supply in 2014. Gas prices fell to their lowest levels in five years. But that shale oil boom reversed when low prices put many producers out of business.

Seasonal demand also affects oil and gas prices. You can expect them to rise every spring. Oil futures traders know the demand for gas rises in the summer as families go on vacation and hit the road. They start buying oil futures contracts in the spring in anticipation of that price rise.

Commodities Traders. Commodities traders also cause high gas prices. They buy oil and gasoline at the commodities futures markets. Those markets allow companies to buy contracts of gasoline for future delivery at an agreed-upon price. But most traders have no intention of taking ownership of the gasoline. Instead, they plan to sell the contract for a profit.

Since 2008, both gas and oil prices are affected more by the ups and downs in these futures contracts.
The price depends on what buyers think the price of gas or oil will be in the future.
When traders think gas or oil prices will be high, they bid them up even higher. In this way, commodities traders create a self-fulfilling prophecy.
This leads to an asset bubble. Unfortunately, the one who pays for this bubble is you at the gas pump.

The Value of the Dollar Declines. Gas and oil prices also rise when the value of the dollar declines. Oil contracts are all denominated in dollars. Oil prices rose between 2002 and 2014 because the dollar lost 40 percent of its value during that time.
Oil prices fell in 2015 and 2016 because a strong dollar allowed OPEC members to make more money while keeping supply constant.
View attachment 220288

Finally think if Trump HAD NOT signed more oil leases than that Dummy Obama and kept up what Obama was doing?

That means specifically in the case of that Dummy's NOT signing oil leases that companies weren't doing explorations then two three years later!
It takes TIME and money to explore and THEN ONLY then if there are oil leases signed!
This is one of the major reasons most idiots don't comprehend what happens economically in that it TAKES time to eradicate the damages done by idiots like OBAMA
who signed less than 1/2 as many oil leases as GWB did! So it takes time to then turn the ship around DUMMIES like you evidently think these thing happen on a dime!
WRONG WRONG!

AGAIN use that noggin and comprehend that when speak glowingly of Obama's economic prowess what you are doing is looking at the days events and NOT what was
preceding the events... i.e. GWB signed twice as many leases... meaning oil exploration was moving forward. THE oil companies were then producing from the leases
that GWB signed in the early 2000s. THEN the idiot came in and SIGNED 50% fewer leases.
BUT I don't understand how a "statistician" like you can't comprehend this FACT of life!
View attachment 220290

You are so darn cute when you do your little snowflake rant!

the country.
View attachment 220209

View attachment 220214

View attachment 220215

View attachment 220288

WRONG WRONG!

View attachment 220290

And you really show your ignorance when you make truly unsubstantiated statements.
I had attributed a higher intelligence quotient for you based on your "statistician" statement but once again stereotyping is wrong!

View attachment 220214

View attachment 220215

View attachment 220288

WRONG WRONG!

View attachment 220290

And you really show your ignorance when you make truly unsubstantiated statements.
I had attributed a higher intelligence quotient for you based on your "statistician" statement but once again stereotyping is wrong!

You are certainly threatened by my job, just not sure why. Guess moron are always threatened by those superior to them.

I made a statement about gas prices that was 100% accurate and provided a link to support it.

View attachment 220214

View attachment 220215

View attachment 220288

WRONG WRONG!

View attachment 220290

You are certainly threatened by my job, just not sure why. Guess moron are always threatened by those superior to them.

I made a statement about gas prices that was 100% accurate and provided a link to support it.

No it wasn't 100% accurate! The fact is in
What is $2.88 when you subtract $2.33. 55¢... NOT 60¢!
So once again your job as a "statistician" should be in jeopardy as you don't know the difference of $2.88 versus $2.33 which IS NOT about 60¢
You were off your 100% by ALMOST 10% (Note I said almost using your "statistician" approximation technique..actual you were 91.6667% accurate... but NOT 100%!
Finally again you don't seem to catch on to the bigger picture here Gator.
Unlike juveniles who use emojis to express yourself or juveniles that use exaggeration and most important unlike juveniles that don't comprehend that huge projects
like drilling exploratory wells takes just a little time and when as I've shown Obama reduced the number of oil leases that makes it even longer!

View attachment 220214

View attachment 220215

View attachment 220288

WRONG WRONG!

View attachment 220290

And of course being the "statistician" you are I'm surprised that the concept of "Six Sigma" evidently as it applies to someone making a statement "100% accurate"
certainly belies your ignorance of the strategy. I came from an industry where Six Sigma was the standard and if you don't know what it is... here is some help in comprehension:
What Is Six Sigma?

View attachment 220288

WRONG WRONG!

View attachment 220290

And of course being the "statistician" you are I'm surprised that the concept of "Six Sigma" evidently as it applies to someone making a statement "100% accurate"
certainly belies your ignorance of the strategy. I came from an industry where Six Sigma was the standard and if you don't know what it is... here is some help in comprehension:
What Is Six Sigma?
Six Sigma has nothing to do with the price of gas under Trump

View attachment 220288

WRONG WRONG!

View attachment 220290

What Is Six Sigma?

I agree!!!!!
I was address TraitorGator's inability especially as a "statistician" to comprehend when he said "100% accurate" he was off by 8.3% in his statement!
And I was pointing out he of ALL people should appreciate the "six sigma" which obviously is above your pay grade!

So my major issue as this topic was there is NO need for a Federal Minimum wage because ONE SIZE does NOT fit all.
Let each state's standard of living determine their minimum wage.

This sort of thing is why I stay on boards like this, one just does not run into this sort of stupid and dishonesty in the real world.

Me: "And yet gas prices are almost 60 cents above where they were in early 2017." (emphasis added)

You: What is $2.88 when you subtract $2.33. 55¢... NOT 60¢!

Me: :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21: Hey dumb fuck....55 cents is ALMOST 60 cents! Not to mention that if you go by the link that I gave, a link that makes it money off knowing about gas prices, the difference is 57 cents! Which also is almost 60 cents!

And then the icing on the stupidity cake is that you do not know that statisticians deal in estimates.

What Is Six Sigma?

I agree!!!!!
I was address TraitorGator's inability especially as a "statistician" to comprehend when he said "100% accurate" he was off by 8.3% in his statement!
And I was pointing out he of ALL people should appreciate the "six sigma" which obviously is above your pay grade!

So my major issue as this topic was there is NO need for a Federal Minimum wage because ONE SIZE does NOT fit all.
You are being specious

I am well aware of six sigma theory, enough to know it does nothing to support your argument

What Is Six Sigma?

I am well acquainted with Six Sigma, the Marine Corps was paying for people to get certified years ago. I went though the yellow belt training and then got deployed and never did the project for the green, and when I got back did not care to do. I found it to be too rigid, did not allow for any sort of creativity or individuality.

I am a Project Management Professional (PMP), got certified last year. My employer finds it a far better system than Six Sigma and I agree with them.

What Is Six Sigma?

I agree!!!!!

You are being specious

I am well aware of six sigma theory, enough to know it does nothing to support your argument

This is the same jackass that said 57 cents is not almost 60 cents! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

He might have overtaken Kaz as the most dishonest person on the forum. He cannot admit when he made a mistake. The other day he put the wrong date in a post and when I made a joke about it he went back and changed his post and claimed it did not happen, instead of just admitting he made a minor mistake.

This sort of thing is why I stay on boards like this, one just does not run into this sort of stupid and dishonesty in the real world.

Me: "And yet gas prices are almost 60 cents above where they were in early 2017." (emphasis added)

Me: :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21: Hey dumb fuck....55 cents is ALMOST 60 cents! Not to mention that if you go by the link that I gave, a link that makes it money off knowing about gas prices, the difference is 57 cents! Which also is almost 60 cents!

And then the icing on the stupidity cake is that you do not know that statisticians deal in estimates.

U.S. regular retail gasoline prices averaged $2.41 per gallon (gal) in 2017, 27 cents/gal (13%) higher than in 2016,
but two cents/gal less than in 2015.
U.S. gasoline prices increased in 2017 - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

U.S. regular-grade retail gasoline prices averaged $2.89 per gallon (gal) in June, down from a high of $2.96/gal on May 28. EIA estimates that gasoline prices will remain lower than the May 28 price for the rest of the summer, reaching $2.84/gal in September.
EIA expects 2018 gasoline prices have peaked - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
$2.84/gal price in 09/18 subtract $2.41/gal price in 2017 is hmmm... 47¢ way way far from your 100% accurate 60¢!

Oh and by the way the above sources are government data but of course you don't believe that do you?

Finally I do understand that "statisticians" are sloppy when it comes to "estimates".... I mean look how far off you were...17%...!
See I came from an industry where it truly was a life and death issue that required "six sigma" dedication...i.e. we were doing things that had to reduce the chance of
people dying from your "sloppy" 17% for example to less than 3/1000th of a percent.
Oh and please get rid of your emojis ... but wait don't! They continue to show your ineptness and juvenile mentality!

Last edited:
What Is Six Sigma?

I am well acquainted with Six Sigma, the Marine Corps was paying for people to get certified years ago. I went though the yellow belt training and then got deployed and never did the project for the green, and when I got back did not care to do. I found it to be too rigid, did not allow for any sort of creativity or individuality.

I am a Project Management Professional (PMP), got certified last year. My employer finds it a far better system than Six Sigma and I agree with them.
Six sigma is a gimmick after a long line of quality control gimmicks that overstate their usefulness

It is useful under certain conditions but has been sold as snake oil

Well then you are not dealing with reality as a "statistician" which the industry I was in where Six Sigma was an important life and death issue.
But of course the depth of that is so way over your "estimates" that I'm not going to try to educate someone who again like a little 6th grader has to resort to emojis.

But YOU said you were 100% accurate!

Oh and by the way gasbuddy.com is not as accurate as the source

U.S. regular retail gasoline prices averaged $2.41 per gallon (gal) in 2017, 27 cents/gal (13%) higher than in 2016,
but two cents/gal less than in 2015.
U.S. gasoline prices increased in 2017 - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

U.S. regular-grade retail gasoline prices averaged $2.89 per gallon (gal) in June, down from a high of $2.96/gal on May 28. EIA estimates that gasoline prices will remain lower than the May 28 price for the rest of the summer, reaching $2.84/gal in September.
EIA expects 2018 gasoline prices have peaked - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
$2.84/gal price in 09/18 subtract $2.41/gal price in 2017 is hmmm... 47¢ way way far from your 100% accurate 60¢!

Oh and by the way the above sources are government data but of course you don't believe that do you?

Finally I do understand that "statisticians" are sloppy when it comes to "estimates".... I mean look how far off you were...17%...!
See I came from an industry where it truly was a life and death issue that required "six sigma" dedication...i.e. we were doing things that had to reduce the chance of
people dying from your "sloppy" 18% for example to less than 3/1000th of a percent.
Oh and please get rid of your emojis ... but wait don't! They continue to show your ineptness and juvenile mentality!
Have you always been so anal?

Forum List

Back