There is No Such Thing as “Palestinians”

There is No Such Thing as “Palestinians”

I googled “Palestinian” and got this response-
Palestinian - Google Search

This article is about the history of Palestine. For the subject with a Jewish focus, see History of the Jews and Judaism in the Land of Israel. For the modern states in the area, see History of Israel (1948–present) and History of the State of Palestine.

See also: Time periods in the Palestine region, Timeline of the Palestine region, and Timeline of the name Palestine

Facts show that you are wrong.

& then I found this--
Palestine is a geographical region in West Asia. Situated in the Southern Levant, it is usually considered to include Israel and the State of Palestine, though some definitions also include parts of northwestern Jordan. Other historical names for the region include Canaan, the Promised Land, the Land of Israel, or the Holy Land.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_(region)
:)-

Last edited:

Imagine being an Arab in Gaza. You are stuck there because no Arab country wants you. Essentially, they strip you of your Arab identity, leaving you to concoct this “Palestinian” identity. What a dehumanizing thing for the Arabs to do to you!

Imagine being so impotent that you either (1) give power to a terror group to govern you; or (2) are powerless to prevent a terror group from taking control of you.

The non-Hamas, run of the mill “Palestinian” jack-off (if this person actually exists), seems to be fucked. BUT, before we assume that this innocent “Palestinian” person exists, why hadn’t the pro-“Palestinians” done anything about Hamas oppression of these people?

You simply cannot argue the Hamas vs. non-Hamas classification for the so-called “Palestinian” people when a certain percentage of people there actively support the group (but may not be terrorists themselves), and the rest of these people have assented to Hamas power.

Further, it must not be forgotten that most of these people, Hamas or not, would frolic with glee to watch Jews burn in a Jihadi conflagration. Not all of them, of course. But most of them.

Worrying about these “innocent Palestinians” is noble and empathetic on the surface, but is done primarily for anti-Semitic purposes. During Ally bombing of Germany, for example, I don’t think we heard anyone too worried about the “non-Nazi poor innocent German guy” getting killed.

You're very ignorant and cruel.

You think it’s ok to cut the heads off Jewish babies, yet you call ME cruel?!? Go get fucked, you vile, hate-spewing piece of pig shit!

Nope... and propaganda won't work. Netanyahu supported Hamas because they were critical to his preventing a two state solution.

Attachments

• Anti-Israel terror Human Shields since the 1980s (1).pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • yxDHM21wsoZ_wGVH.jpg
    yxDHM21wsoZ_wGVH.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 800px-Military_hqs_among_civilians.png
    800px-Military_hqs_among_civilians.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 175px-Human-shield-2.jpg
    175px-Human-shield-2.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 120px-Ambulance_human_shield.jpg
    120px-Ambulance_human_shield.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 180px-מגן_אנושי.jpg
    180px-מגן_אנושי.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 180px-Children-in-Hamas-Summer-Gamp.jpg
    180px-Children-in-Hamas-Summer-Gamp.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 800px-Hamas_human_shields_Oct_2023_a.jpg
    800px-Hamas_human_shields_Oct_2023_a.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Itic-humanshield2.jpg
    Itic-humanshield2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 152px-Ambulance.jpg
    152px-Ambulance.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 3
So says terrorist lover who’s never even been to Israel, let alone the West Bank. You just read your BS hate sites.
I have been to the Holy Land three different 2 week trips. Some 🎨 Palestinians were Jews. Have you forgotten?

Forum List

Back