There is no woman on this planet that can compete with this

Did you know that Andy Griffith was a football fanatic and he didn't even know what he was watching. In 1953 my 9th grade played this short story on a 33 1/3 LP record. Even the girls got interested in football after that.

Enjoy

One woman wanted to know lay up against me when the game is on. Hell No, watching the NFL is very active in 2023. U have to constantly change the channels, track your bets and discuss the games on social media

Back in 1989 all you did was sit on the couch and watch the game ,lol

One woman wanted to know lay up against me when the game is on. Hell No, watching the NFL is very active in 2023. U have to constantly change the channels, track your bets and discuss the games on social media

Back in 1989 all you did was sit on the couch and watch the game ,lol

In my house, and most places that I go over to watch the game at other people's houses, social media is not allowed, and the only time the channel is changed is during halftime. We pick the game we wish to watch, and that is the one that is on the television.. If we want to know about other games, we simply look at the ticker at the bottom of the screen to see how the other games are going.

There is lots of socializing, eating BBQ and whatever else was brought, drinking of beer and other adult libations with maybe a side bet or two amongst those attending, but no social media, no surfing other games.

It's a social event among actual living beings. Not an online event with degenrate gambling.

In my house, and most places that I go over to watch the game at other people's houses, social media is not allowed, and the only time the channel is changed is during halftime. We pick the game we wish to watch, and that is the one that is on the television.. If we want to know about other games, we simply look at the ticker at the bottom of the screen to see how the other games are going.

There is lots of socializing, eating BBQ and whatever else was brought, drinking of beer and other adult libations with maybe a side bet or two amongst those attending, but no social media, no surfing other games.

It's a social event among actual living beings. Not an online event with degenrate gambling.
So no one can look at their phone

Forum List

Back