There is nothing more important than good health

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
(would anyone reading this trade good health for poor health?)!

Recent statistics in TV Advertising states one in five of us will die from the use of tobacco. So what life threatening disease is caused by the use of tobacco?

1. Cancers (not only Lung);

2. Heart Disease

3 PAD

4. High Blood Pressure

5. COPD

Why is the production and sale of tobacco legal? Why is tobacco not a Schedule I drug?

My Papa lived to be 94, he smoked cigars, cigarettes, chewed tobacco and dipped snuff. My great uncle lived to be 70 and never used tobacco..

Recent statistics in TV Advertising states one in five of us will die from the use of tobacco. So what life threatening disease is caused by the use of tobacco?

2. Heart Disease

3 PAD

4. High Blood Pressure

5. COPD

Why is the production and sale of tobacco legal? Why is tobacco not a Schedule I drug?

Dayam.

I knew you were stupid, I just had no idea how stupid you are. Tell me something, what affect was there on the production and sale of marijuana after it became a schedule 1 drug? Would it help if I included a chart?

fig3.1stretched.gif

Prohibition is the one thing that never works, yet you want to use it just because you don't like the choices people make. Want to tell me again how you support Obamacare because it is all about freedom?

My Papa lived to be 94, he smoked cigars, cigarettes, chewed tobacco and dipped snuff. My great uncle lived to be 70 and never used tobacco..

That is the first thing they asked me when they diagnosed the cancer, yet I never smoked a day in my life.

I know that we dont have any USMB members who deny that smoking cigarettes is very bad for your health. Right?

Don't eat bacon, don't eat eggs, don't smoke. That is cancer and heart attacks. So...say I stop eating bacon and eggs and I stopped smoking and did the withdrawal that raised my blood pressure doing it. Look what I missed out on cuz I wound up getting hit by a truck crossing the street cuz the driver was boozed up.

We all die eventually. Some sooner than later.

2. Heart Disease

3 PAD

4. High Blood Pressure

5. COPD

Dayam.

I knew you were stupid, I just had no idea how stupid you are. Tell me something, what affect was there on the production and sale of marijuana after it became a schedule 1 drug? Would it help if I included a chart?

fig3.1stretched.gif

Prohibition is the one thing that never works, yet you want to use it just because you don't like the choices people make. Want to tell me again how you support Obamacare because it is all about freedom?

Well, I know you're an asshole as well as a coward. But let's leave the personal attacks aside (that'll shut you up) and consider the difference between MJ and tobacco. First of all tobacco is addictive, most users are chronic users, smoking everyday; serious diseases are the proved outcome. Disease which is rarely cured and requires expensive medical intervention. It is legal and easily procured and in backward communities socially acceptable.

MJ is legal for recreational use in two states. It is habitual and does not create a tolerance in the user, so that more and more does not need to be used to achieve the same effect. Some of the money spent outside of the black market, that is in Wash. St. and Colorado, is set aside to provide counseling and treatment for those who become habitual users of MJ or addicted to AOD (alcohol or other drugs).

Don't eat bacon, don't eat eggs, don't smoke. That is cancer and heart attacks. So...say I stop eating bacon and eggs and I stopped smoking and did the withdrawal that raised my blood pressure doing it. Look what I missed out on cuz I wound up getting hit by a truck crossing the street cuz the driver was boozed up.

We all die eventually. Some sooner than later.

Some out of happenstance, others do to chronic stupidity.

You Progs are the most lifeless, miserable people on the planet. You can't even give me one good reason why you're alive.

My grandfather was a 2 pack a day unfiltered Camel smoker. He lived a great, fun life. At the end he wanted to die in his hometown in Calabria. He made it as far as Rome. In the hospital he made the nurses turn off the Oxygen so he could smoke. That was a man. Compared to him, you're the Hot Cocoa Boy

2. Heart Disease

3 PAD

4. High Blood Pressure

5. COPD

Dayam.

fig3.1stretched.gif

Well, I know you're an asshole as well as a coward. But let's leave the personal attacks aside (that'll shut you up) and consider the difference between MJ and tobacco. First of all tobacco is addictive, most users are chronic users, smoking everyday; serious diseases are the proved outcome. Disease which is rarely cured and requires expensive medical intervention. It is legal and easily procured and in backward communities socially acceptable.

MJ is legal for recreational use in two states. It is habitual and does not create a tolerance in the user, so that more and more does not need to be used to achieve the same effect. Some of the money spent outside of the black market, that is in Wash. St. and Colorado, is set aside to provide counseling and treatment for those who become habitual users of MJ or addicted to AOD (alcohol or other drugs).

None of that is an actual defense of prohibition, which is the fucking cornerstone of your lame attempt to start a thread that makes you look smarter than the average field mouse.

You Progs are the most lifeless, miserable people on the planet. You can't even give me one good reason why you're alive.

My grandfather was a 2 pack a day unfiltered Camel smoker. He lived a great, fun life. At the end he wanted to die in his hometown in Calabria. He made it as far as Rome. In the hospital he made the nurses turn off the Oxygen so he could smoke. That was a man. Compared to him, you're the Hot Cocoa Boy

I understand now, it's a genetic deficiency. Sad for you.

Forum List

Back