There is NOTHING Trump can do to stop the current economic disaster that is unfolding.

No amount of policies or executive orders can or will make the industries that drive our economic engine recover.
From airlines to manufacturing. It is all taking a hard hit because of THE VIRUS. Until it runs its course all we can do is try to ride the wave.

It is nice to see politicians focusing on the average Joe for once. Bailing out the little man so to speak rather than simply flooding big business with endless cash (Solyndra, banks & Chevy for example)

Blaming ANY OF THIS on ANY POLITICIAN just shows a severe lack of critical thinking on your part.
Next time you vote, just remember that the U.S. may need a leader that can lead through the worst of times. Instead of just twitter trolling through good times.

Next time you vote, just remember that the U.S. may need a leader that can lead through the worst of times.

View attachment 312796
How soon they forget, eh?

images

No amount of policies or executive orders can or will make the industries that drive our economic engine recover.
From airlines to manufacturing. It is all taking a hard hit because of THE VIRUS. Until it runs its course all we can do is try to ride the wave.

It is nice to see politicians focusing on the average Joe for once. Bailing out the little man so to speak rather than simply flooding big business with endless cash (Solyndra, banks & Chevy for example)

Blaming ANY OF THIS on ANY POLITICIAN just shows a severe lack of critical thinking on your part.
Next time you vote, just remember that the U.S. may need a leader that can lead through the worst of times. Instead of just twitter trolling through good times.

just remember that the U.S. may need a leader that can lead through the worst of times.

Do you figure Biden or Bernie can do that?

Do you think the virus would have stayed offshore under Obama, or a Clinton presidency?
They wouldn't have spent months lying to the American people about it. Obama did not lie about Ebola or swine flu.

just remember that the U.S. may need a leader that can lead through the worst of times.

Do you think the virus would have stayed offshore under Obama, or a Clinton presidency?

Nope. You'd still have a virus here. You just would have had people who understand leadership and how government works in power. The response would have been quicker and more effective, without all the campaign bluster, and we'd be way ahead of the virus curve. But that's what you get when you have a wholly unqualified amateur sitting in the highest office in the land.

But that's what you get when you have a wholly unqualified amateur sitting in the highest office in the land.

Which is what you would have had if Hillary had been elected.

(involved in elections for 50 years, and didn't realize the Electoral vote determines the presidency, not the popular? amateur.)

Where in the wide world of fuck do you get that idea? If Clinton "didn't realize" how the Electoral College works, why would she have been campaigning here in North Carolina (via hologram according to this board) and not in Texas or California where there are way more votes?

Bizarro post. :cuckoo:

and she sloughed off campaigning in the 3 states that cost her the election.

And you actually think that's because she didn't understand how the Electoral College works??

SMH

/still offtopic

WTF?
Do you believe the virus has "stayed offshore"?

Still having problems with reading comprehension?

Clarifying your intetions.

Do you believe the virus has "stayed offshore"?
Meaning it does not exist within the Us?

Just the opposite.

I'm saying, that with better (Democratic) leadership, as so many on here have claimed, the virus would not be having the effect on our country it is.

DESPITE the fact that every country in the world is having the same problems.

We certainly wouldn't be weeks behind the rest of the world.

We certainly wouldn't be weeks behind the rest of the world.

the rest of the world that is closing borders, and reporting far more deaths than we've had?

Go back to sleep.

If you can't, try reading the news.

Actually only five countries in the world have more deaths than we already have right now, and again, they've been dealing with it longer.

They are, China, Italy, Iran, Spain and France.

Our economy is going to suffer. Trump whined about the fed, got what he wanted & it only made it worse.

The real problem is that Trump has already used up the tools needed to fight a recession. We were already were on the path to a 1.25 trillion deficit because Trump spent big time while slashing the revenues. He has the fed down to near zero. We have no money for anything.

Where were were when the virus starterd is Trump's (and the Republicans') fault. This is not an economy driven recession. It will not be solved through economic action.

This is caused by the COVID 19. It is Trump's fault wew wewre not better prepared. It is Trump's fault so many thikn k it is a scam thanks to Trump.

The House bill will help the people & that is what is needed. Targeted help.

Not another stupid fucking tax cut where much goers to those who do not need it. You gain nothing by a tax cut when you have no income. Trump is such a fucking idiot.

Yes we would. The economic disaster was going to happen no matter what, it’s inevitable. Our monetary system is a sham, and I believe that is by design. There’s a hell of lot more going on here than a patented virus and the public being purposely whipped up into a frenzy. Some people are saying this “pandemic” is being used as a scapegoat, so that people don’t finally realize what the real problem is. It’s definitely being used for power grabs.

Yep. Absolutely correct.

The markets were already doomed. But everyone bought into that BS story about everything being rainbows and unicorns when it was nothing more than one big distortion.

To repeat what I've already repeated dozens of times elsewhere around here, counterfeit money produces a counterfeit economy. A counterfeit economy is bolstered by counterfeit news. All of this leads to a counterfeit society, and America's counterfeit society is heading towards a horrendous disaster.

And here we are.

All they needed was a distraction to make everyone look the opposite direction of the real cause of the disaster. That being the Fed itself. And now they're using the distraction to empower themselves even more for when the electorate finally starts asking some real questions about where the heck their savings and what little bit of purchasing power they had left went. Even going so far as government mandated curfews. No mass assembly. Al sorts of stuff.

Last edited:
WOW

There sure are a lot of GOP dimwits on this thread.

Trump voters have the IQs of soup cans.

They wouldn't have spent months lying to the American people about it. Obama did not lie about Ebola or swine flu.
Obama was never asked the hard questions or they never really got to him as his attack dogs press secretary's made sure. You know what would be funny? If they had to be attack dog's for their families survival. In a poverty stricken nation, this will be possible. The right leader for the time will show up. And make the people if not happy, more content in vengeance against the people who helped cause this.

Pretend this was happening under Obama's leadership and post accordingly.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

The more the moron speaks, the greater the market tanks. Dow down over 3,000 points.

Yep. Absolutely correct.

The markets were already doomed. But everyone bought into that BS story about everythig being rainbows and unicorns when it was nothing more than one big distortion.

To repeat what I've already repeated dozens of times elsewhere around here, counterfeit money produces a counterfeit economy. A counterfeit economy is bolstered by counterfeit news. All of this leads to a counterfeit society, and America's counterfeit society is heading towards a horrendous disaster.

And here we are. All they needed was a distraction to make everyone look the opposite direction of the real cause of the disaster. That being the Fed itself. And now they're using the distraction to empower themselves even more for when the electorate finally starts asking some real questions about where the heck their savings went.

Well put. The only thing I would add is that in my view, this is just one more step leading to some very big changes in the world that are also inevitable. There are much bigger things to be concerned about than the Coronavirus®.

Because these men have all been public servants. They understand the game.
Servants don't dictate to masters- FYI- and that our lives and livelihood is considered a "game" doesn't speak well of being a servant- the ONLY thing career politicians care about is pandering to get re elected trying to remain relevant in their own 'little', narrow, shallow minds. Most of them are drunks and those who aren't just haven't been there long enough- not a one of them is worth pissing on if on fire.

Well put. The only thing I would add is that in my view, this is just one more step leading to some very big changes in the world that are also inevitable. There are much bigger things to be concerned about than the Coronavirus®.

TY. I'm not really worried about much, to be honest. I'm disgusted at the situation, of course, because it could have been avoided if the electorate just championed free-markets and sound money versus central economic planning by a central bank and inflationism and all of that other Keynesian nonsense. But I'm not worried about anything. Not really. I feel bad for those who laughed at us and called us crazy because they'll be the ones to suffer from all of this. You know what they say, though. You can lead a horse to water. But there's nothing anybody can do when the river runs dry. Or something like that.

Those of us who have been saying this Keynesian system was naturally doomed have no real stake in it anyway. Our retirements aren't in any jeopardy. Our retirements aren't dependent upon a bubble that's about to burst.

It's like this. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win!

oGu3ktBvpJWnl-UbVOJkMenAZ_9YgklVMamSauiUFHETscheeCtDbT3PxBBDGs56Z0JTj1jJS2K3YXdHfk5w4XKhrRBRPncTXLf4GYLlCDHC4sug5Ez0IBJ05c5c0m1-

Last edited:

Nope. You'd still have a virus here. You just would have had people who understand leadership and how government works in power. The response would have been quicker and more effective, without all the campaign bluster, and we'd be way ahead of the virus curve. But that's what you get when you have a wholly unqualified amateur sitting in the highest office in the land.

What a pantsload of crap.

But good for you to bluster about with it, pretending you'd know exactly what woulda, coulda, shoulda happen if it were Obama sitting in the seat.

Phhffrt

TY. I'm not really worried about much, to be honest. I'm disgusted at the situation, of course, because it could have been avoided if the electorate just championed free-markets and sound money versus central economic planning by a central bank and inflationism and all of that other Keynesian nonsense. But I'm not worried about anything. Not really. I feel bad for those who laughed at us and called us crazy because they'll be the ones to suffer from all of this. You know what they say, though. You can lead a horse to water. But there's nothing anybody can do when the river runs dry. Or something like that.

Those of us who have been saying this Keynesian system was naturally doomed have no real stake in it anyway. Our retirements aren't in any jeopardy. Our retirements aren't dependent upon a bubble that's about to burst.

It's like this. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win!

oGu3ktBvpJWnl-UbVOJkMenAZ_9YgklVMamSauiUFHETscheeCtDbT3PxBBDGs56Z0JTj1jJS2K3YXdHfk5w4XKhrRBRPncTXLf4GYLlCDHC4sug5Ez0IBJ05c5c0m1-

I agree, I have nothing to fear. In fact, I just changed my sig to reflect that. AND, coincidentally, right this moment a song called "Whom shall I fear?" just so happens to be playing randomly, on our Alexa. I kid you not. Hehe, I love it.

What happened today was the 2nd biggest percentage drop in the history of the Dow, worse than the Black Thursday that helped spark the Great Depression.

WoW!

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

What a pantsload of crap.

But good for you to bluster about with it, pretending you'd know exactly what woulda, coulda, shoulda happen if it were Obama sitting in the seat.

Phhffrt

Oh we done did that when the last waddaboutist speculator gurgled. See post 22. Here's a linkie.

Forum List

Back