There is NOTHING Trump can do to stop the current economic disaster that is unfolding.

I agree, I have nothing to fear. In fact, I just changed my sig to reflect that. AND, coincidentally, right this moment a song called "Whom shall I fear?" just so happens to be playing randomly, on our Alexa. I kid you not. Hehe, I love it.

I'm biased toward my own sig. Heh heh.
Glad to see you're still hangin around. Might not be able to take the sig to Mexico. Oh, my preference is my PPQ.

The problem isn't the virus. It's the democrat whipped hysteria. The virus didn't cause the shopping panic last week. That was all democrat induced hysteria.

I live in a very conservative area. They tore though the local grocery store in no time.
Of course they did, they're savages after all.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

What happened today was the 2nd biggest percentage drop in the history of the Dow, worse than the Black Thursday that helped spark the Great Depression.

WoW!

The four bigliest point drops in the history of DJIA have all been set in the last week.

The fifth bigliest was February 27th.
Banks again....good thing we didnt prosecute em last time

No amount of policies or executive orders can or will make the industries that drive our economic engine recover.
From airlines to manufacturing. It is all taking a hard hit because of THE VIRUS. Until it runs its course all we can do is try to ride the wave.

It is nice to see politicians focusing on the average Joe for once. Bailing out the little man so to speak rather than simply flooding big business with endless cash (Solyndra, banks & Chevy for example)

Blaming ANY OF THIS on ANY POLITICIAN just shows a severe lack of critical thinking on your part.
I'd a democrat were President you would be blaming him/her.
Depends on the circumstances. Did they intentionally fly in sick people or keep our borders open? Those things matter.
Trump, despite the lefts cries of racism, tried to minimize travel. You all have fought him on every front.
It's time to put down your bottles of milk and pacifiers and TRY TO OFFER SOLUTIONS.

Shit or get off the pot cocksuckers
Everything Trump has done, hasn't done and said , to this point has been absolutely damaging to the American people as far as this crisis goes. The bastard called it a "Democrat hoax" for God's sake.

No amount of policies or executive orders can or will make the industries that drive our economic engine recover.
From airlines to manufacturing. It is all taking a hard hit because of THE VIRUS. Until it runs its course all we can do is try to ride the wave.

It is nice to see politicians focusing on the average Joe for once. Bailing out the little man so to speak rather than simply flooding big business with endless cash (Solyndra, banks & Chevy for example)

Blaming ANY OF THIS on ANY POLITICIAN just shows a severe lack of critical thinking on your part.
Depends on the circumstances. Did they intentionally fly in sick people or keep our borders open? Those things matter.
Trump, despite the lefts cries of racism, tried to minimize travel. You all have fought him on every front.
It's time to put down your bottles of milk and pacifiers and TRY TO OFFER SOLUTIONS.

Everything Trump has done, hasn't done and said , to this point has been absolutely damaging to the American people as far as this crisis goes. The bastard called it a "Democrat hoax" for God's sake.

He does not take their shit. and you don't like it. It is so funny when the insults and nasty name calling is one way. and it has been for decades. Until Trump! Now you are babies. He has no choice. Its his way. But he did try the peace way when elected. And demons that you are and represent did not stop. Trump is not an extremist. Just bringing a little sense into living is sending you bonkers. We deserve a collapse if it happens.

He does not take their shit. and you don't like it. It is so funny when the insults and nasty name calling is one way. and it has been for decades. Until Trump! Now you are babies. He has no choice. Its his way. But he did try the peace way when elected. And demons that you are and represent did not stop. Trump is not an extremist. Just bringing a little sense into living is sending you bonkers. We deserve a collapse if it happens.

YOU deserve a collapse. Just as you deserve to be lied to. Keep drinking that piss.

Trump is making this crisis worse. No one, the market, nobody, has any faith that what the idiot is doing is going to work. You are all wrong. If we had a real president who knew how to calm a nation we would be better off. All we have is a clown. A chaos moron who whenever he opens his mouth makes things worse. Deny it all you want, but the country would be better off if Trump just STFU and went golfing for three months. He is totally useless.

And you are qualified to critique anyone why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is making this crisis worse. No one, the market, nobody, has any faith that what the idiot is doing is going to work. You are all wrong. If we had a real president who knew how to calm a nation we would be better off. All we have is a clown. A chaos moron who whenever he opens his mouth makes things worse. Deny it all you want, but the country would be better off if Trump just STFU and went golfing for three months. He is totally useless.
How would you “calm the nation”

Be specific. Europe and Iran are imploding.

Ugh! You’re back?! Paroled?

I think the term you're looking for is intellectual honesty. It's that or they suffer from TDS and/or dumb or trolling.

The bastard called it a "Democrat hoax" for God's sake.
You relegate yourself to the kiddie table with ridiculous comments like this.

You know damn well he was talking about your RESPONSE to the virus not the virus itself.

Dismissed
You are a shill who I've never taken seriously. So you just wasted energy typing that tripe.

Yeah, under trump's regime we have an economy that's in the dark brown parts of the toilet. And you Republican turds are happily swimming in it and drinking it up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #Classic

Here is a small example of what happens to economies that didn't do enough to prepare.

Blue Bottle has closed all of it's U.S. stores however they are staying open in South Korea and Japan. Why would that be?

A Shift to Safety | We Are Temporarily Closing Our US Cafes — Blue Bottle Coffee Lab

Outside of the US, our cafes in Korea and Japan remain open for the time being. The information there is more complete, with extensive testing and medical support clearly in place. As a result, we believe it is currently safe to operate there with the enhanced health and wellness measures we have implemented

Everything Trump has done, hasn't done and said , to this point has been absolutely damaging to the American people as far as this crisis goes.
At least he didn't wait until 1,000 Americans were dead before declaring a national emergency like Obama did with H1N1.

Sorry, but the problem is NOT this virus.

It is the way people are being manipulated into responding.

And for that, you better understand WHO is to blame. It is the Democrat media and the anti-Trump politicians

Asswipe is a "whoreable" leader. He needs to resign.

Can't stop Hysteria. This is how Hitler came to power by constantly doing what our media does, and whipping everyone in to a fearful frenzy.

a little bug stopped the build the wall hysteria just like that. The little bug jumped right over TrumpO’s imaginary wall. fear the brown people

uh HUH.

Yet Rump was crowing like a rooster every time the market got an erection.

Having it both ways --- Priceless.

Oh by the way I thought the hysteria was overblown. Now it's crashing the markets to a three year low? PICK ONE.

You have to admit...it is the Corona Virus that is crashing the Market...not Trump.

Trump isn't driving the panic either...the Media is doing that.

How do you calm folks down now? You can't unring a bell.

We may all be in luck if that HIV drug cocktail the Aussie's discovered actually works.

Trump hasn't done everything right...but he hasn't done much wrong either. That's a fair assessment.

uh HUH.

Yet Rump was crowing like a rooster every time the market got an erection.

Having it both ways --- Priceless.

Oh by the way I thought the hysteria was overblown. Now it's crashing the markets to a three year low? PICK ONE.

You have to admit...it is the Corona Virus that is crashing the Market...not Trump.

Trump isn't driving the panic either...the Media is doing that.

How do you calm folks down now? You can't unring a bell.

We may all be in luck if that HIV drug cocktail the Aussie's discovered actually works.

Trump hasn't done everything right...but he hasn't done much wrong either. That's a fair assessment.

Ain't no need to complectify it. I'm just sayin', whenever the market went up he was all HEY LOOKA ME, and now when it's going the other direction --------------------------------- he isn't. As he put it, "I don't take responsibility at all".

Hence the reference to having it both ways.

As usual it's not a comment about the market or whatever dynamics of the subject. It's a comment about personal character.

:offtopic:

How are things in KC?

Forum List

Back