There is NOTHING Trump can do to stop the current economic disaster that is unfolding.

What happened today was the 2nd biggest percentage drop in the history of the Dow, worse than the Black Thursday that helped spark the Great Depression.

WoW!

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

The four bigliest point drops in the history of DJIA have all been set in the last week.

The fifth bigliest was February 27th.

Trump is making this crisis worse. No one, the market, nobody, has any faith that what the idiot is doing is going to work. You are all wrong. If we had a real president who knew how to calm a nation we would be better off. All we have is a clown. A chaos moron who whenever he opens his mouth makes things worse. Deny it all you want, but the country would be better off if Trump just STFU and went golfing for three months. He is totally useless.

And for that, you better understand WHO is to blame. It is the Democrat media and the anti-Trump politicians. FuckYou, NOW I'm pissed. When will you RWI's agree enough is enough.

It was comical for a while to watch this clown show, and ALL the RWI's that follow.
I get tired of RWI's telling me how "I want America to Fail, because it will take down trump."
I got plenty invested in the market, so fuck you for saying I want America to fail.
It was comical for a while to watch you RWI's continually support this clown even though, deep down, you know he is an idiot too.
It was comical for a while for you RWI's to continually blame (D) throughout this EPIC failure, just like Death Angel just did. FUCK you, this is trumps fault (Not the Virus), HIS reaction to the virus. This is NOT the Media or ANY (D) fault. This (stock market reaction) is on trump.

EVERYTHING he has done is SHIT or turns to SHIT.

Keep touting his so-called success.
Everything this Dotard touches turns to SHIT.

No amount of policies or executive orders can or will make the industries that drive our economic engine recover.
From airlines to manufacturing. It is all taking a hard hit because of THE VIRUS. Until it runs its course all we can do is try to ride the wave.

It is nice to see politicians focusing on the average Joe for once. Bailing out the little man so to speak rather than simply flooding big business with endless cash (Solyndra, banks & Chevy for example)

Blaming ANY OF THIS on ANY POLITICIAN just shows a severe lack of critical thinking on your part.
Pretend this was happening under Obama's leadership and post accordingly.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
It DID happen under Obama's leadership. It was called Swine Flu and it killed 575,000 worldwide, 12,469 of them were Americans. So much for Obama's "leadership", huh?

Trump is making this crisis worse. No one, the market, nobody, has any faith that what the idiot is doing is going to work. You are all wrong. If we had a real president who knew how to calm a nation we would be better off. All we have is a clown. A chaos moron who whenever he opens his mouth makes things worse. Deny it all you want, but the country would be better off if Trump just STFU and went golfing for three months. He is totally useless.

And for that, you better understand WHO is to blame. It is the Democrat media and the anti-Trump politicians. FuckYou, NOW I'm pissed. When will you RWI's agree enough is enough.

It was comical for a while to watch this clown show, and ALL the RWI's that follow.
I get tired of RWI's telling me how "I want America to Fail, because it will take down trump."
I got plenty invested in the market, so fuck you for saying I want America to fail.
It was comical for a while to watch you RWI's continually support this clown even though, deep down, you know he is an idiot too.
It was comical for a while for you RWI's to continually blame (D) throughout this EPIC failure, just like Death Angel just did. FUCK you, this is trumps fault (Not the Virus), HIS reaction to the virus. This is NOT the Media or ANY (D) fault. This (stock market reaction) is on trump.

EVERYTHING he has done is SHIT or turns to SHIT.

Keep touting his so-called success.
Everything this Dotard touches turns to SHIT.
FB_IMG_1584300815951.jpg

WTF?
Do you believe the virus has "stayed offshore"?

Still having problems with reading comprehension?

Clarifying your intetions.

Do you believe the virus has "stayed offshore"?
Meaning it does not exist within the Us?

Just the opposite.

I'm saying, that with better (Democratic) leadership, as so many on here have claimed, the virus would not be having the effect on our country it is.

DESPITE the fact that every country in the world is having the same problems.

We certainly wouldn't be weeks behind the rest of the world.

We certainly wouldn't be weeks behind the rest of the world.

the rest of the world that is closing borders, and reporting far more deaths than we've had?

Go back to sleep.

If you can't, try reading the news.

Behind in testing and monitoring the spread.In case you haven't noticed, our country is quite a lot larger than others in Europe. The spread takes time. Time we let fly by with no preparation at all.

Trump just told governors today that they're on their own in getting necessary and needed medical supplies. That is certainly something that was predicted and should have been in the works weeks ago.

Pure incompetence.

The problem isn't the virus. It's the democrat whipped hysteria. The virus didn't cause the shopping panic last week. That was all democrat induced hysteria.

I live in a very conservative area. They tore though the local grocery store in no time.

The problem isn't the virus. It's the democrat whipped hysteria. The virus didn't cause the shopping panic last week. That was all democrat induced hysteria.

I live in a very conservative area. They tore though the local grocery store in no time.
Same here

Human nature isn't bound by politics. We all have a hand in this for the most part.

Same here

Human nature isn't bound by politics. We all have a hand in this for the most part.

Honest of you to say the panic isn't the fault of liberals.

Same here

The cat is out of the bag at this point. I have my opinions and they are not kind of the left or the media in general. But at this point those opinions only serve as a roadblock.
We will have PLENTY of time to reflect and play the blame game after the crisis passes. In the meantime we need to focus on things that can help or be productive in some way.
Not everything needs to be wrapped in political ribbons

Same here

Honest of you to say the panic isn't ALL the fault of liberals.

No amount of policies or executive orders can or will make the industries that drive our economic engine recover.
From airlines to manufacturing. It is all taking a hard hit because of THE VIRUS. Until it runs its course all we can do is try to ride the wave.

It is nice to see politicians focusing on the average Joe for once. Bailing out the little man so to speak rather than simply flooding big business with endless cash (Solyndra, banks & Chevy for example)

Blaming ANY OF THIS on ANY POLITICIAN just shows a severe lack of critical thinking on your part.
I'd a democrat were President you would be blaming him/her.

I'd a democrat were President you would be blaming him/her.
Depends on the circumstances. Did they intentionally fly in sick people or keep our borders open? Those things matter.
Trump, despite the lefts cries of racism, tried to minimize travel. You all have fought him on every front.
It's time to put down your bottles of milk and pacifiers and TRY TO OFFER SOLUTIONS.

Shit or get off the pot cocksuckers

Same here

What did the MSM say that panicked you?

We tend to extrapolate, make long term assumptions based on current conditions.

Ya never fuckin' know. We could see some good numbers for the virus in a week or two, and before long term economic damage is done and in enough time for stuff to turn.

Life is funny.

Next time you vote, just remember that the U.S. may need a leader that can lead through the worst of times. Instead of just twitter trolling through good times.

just remember that the U.S. may need a leader that can lead through the worst of times.

Do you figure Biden or Bernie can do that?

Do you think the virus would have stayed offshore under Obama, or a Clinton presidency?

Nope. You'd still have a virus here. You just would have had people who understand leadership and how government works in power. The response would have been quicker and more effective, without all the campaign bluster, and we'd be way ahead of the virus curve. But that's what you get when you have a wholly unqualified amateur sitting in the highest office in the land.

But that's what you get when you have a wholly unqualified amateur sitting in the highest office in the land.

Which is what you would have had if Hillary had been elected.

(involved in elections for 50 years, and didn't realize the Electoral vote determines the presidency, not the popular? amateur.)
I disagree. She was a more skilled political animal. We could actually be worse off and her making more skilled manipulations to effect the future as she wanted it from her younger days. This guy really, really sucks and we will be rid of him soon enough, but I was correct to not vote for either of the two deceitful amoral choices, the skilled, to smooth to be caught, or the carnival huckster, able to dupe the crowds with snake oil, who won because neither party realized that character counts, and both ran their lowest common denominator.

Same here

What did the MSM say that panicked you?

nothing

My wife wishes I was more panicked.

But I'm not putting all the blame on the right or the left.

Forum List

Back