There is only ""one"" sin that will send you to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only ""one"" sin that will send you to hell. The only sin that will send you to hell is the sin of rejecting God and God's love and forgivness!!!

Since god has never offered that to me I guess I'm OK.

He offers you salvation today. Today is the day of salvation. It's been an open offer for over 2,000 years, Skull Pilot. The invitation is to you and your whole household. Are you ready to be saved?

There is only ""one"" sin that will send you to hell. The only sin that will send you to hell is the sin of rejecting God and God's love and forgivness!!!

Since god has never offered that to me I guess I'm OK.

He offers you salvation today. Today is the day of salvation. It's been an open offer for over 2,000 years, Skull Pilot. The invitation is to you and your whole household. Are you ready to be saved?

No. All I hear is someone else telling me god offers something.

If I walked up to you and said a guy I didn't know told me you were giving everyone a million dollars should I believe him or should I wait for you to tell me yourself?

No, I would expect him to show me the money. If you are interested in knowing about the free gift of salvation feel free to PM me. I'd love to discuss it with you, Skull Pilot! Have a nice evening.

-Jeri

The one sin that will never be forgiven is rejecting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior over your life. Reject him and you have sealed your fate. There is no other name by which a man or woman can be saved. Why? Because no one else hung on that cross and shed their blood for your sins. No one else could. Jesus Christ blood type is the blood type of God the Father. Your bloodtype is the bloodtype of your father. Your shed blood can do nothing. The shed blood of Jesus Christ takes away the sins of the world. That is power. There is power in the name of Jesus. There is power in the message of the cross. It is the very power of God. Amen.

This is the one that's going to nail my ass to an uncomfortably warm wall.

Ass-U-Me-ing The Christians and their Jesus and His New Testament are indeed THE one and only way to peace in the after-life, and Ass-U-Me-ing The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran, is THE God of the Universe, there is a very special place in His hell awaiting my AVG-ASS...

For I have a very good understanding of the promises made in The New Testament, and I believe that they're bullshit.

Did a politically active Monkey named Jesus of Nazareth live a life and die on a cross about 2,000 years ago? Probably.

Did Jesus of Nazareth walk on water and walk out of his tomb three days after his crucifixion?

:eusa_hand: Not buying it. Not after learning how long after the events described in The New Testament were finally committed to paper and preserved as history.

Someone says that the proof of Jesus is in the fulfillment of Old Testament prophesy that His tale encompasses and I say, on the contrary... His story was designed and written to fulfill Old Testament prophesy.

Here's the opinion of mine that gets me a really special room in hell - maybe even a lightning bolt this week since I'm publishing it here once again for the world to see:
I know and understand the ancient stories known as The New Testament, and I believe them to be part of a grand, 2,000 + year old hoax of opportunities, perpetuated by ignorance, fear and peer pressure. I believe that The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran was a storied figment of the imagination of some Monkey named Abraham that his family took waaaaaay too seriously when it was time for them to vulture over his estate.​

I know... nobody asked for my opinion, but there you have it.
:dunno: WYGD?​

I love jesus yes I do! baked or broiled or even in a stew!!!

what a jealous spiteful god you worship.....even the concept of a god who would envision a hell for his children is beyond me....why is your god not a good parent? his son did not need to die for anyones salvation...that could could be granted easily by your all powerful all knowing ....one of three gods....the holy trinity and all that.....but he is surely a petty god who must condemn those who turn away from him to hell....

that is not encompassing love by any defination

Reality check---Every mortal that actually knows God and his son, knows there is no eternal suffering--a sadistic lie taught about the God of Love. There is no trinity god--Jesus has a God-John 20:17. rev 3:12--God does not have a God

so you do not believe the words of JESUS???? JESUS talked about and warned of the all to real hell!!!====

◄ Matthew 25:41 ►
"Then JESUS will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Symbolism. The lake of fire = the second death--there is no life in death.

The one sin that will never be forgiven is rejecting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior over your life. Reject him and you have sealed your fate. There is no other name by which a man or woman can be saved. Why? Because no one else hung on that cross and shed their blood for your sins. No one else could. Jesus Christ blood type is the blood type of God the Father. Your bloodtype is the bloodtype of your father. Your shed blood can do nothing. The shed blood of Jesus Christ takes away the sins of the world. That is power. There is power in the name of Jesus. There is power in the message of the cross. It is the very power of God. Amen.

Gods word teaches--A sin against the HS is the only one that will never be forgiven---not what you and Gismys wrote.

Gods word teaches--A sin against the HS is the only one that will never be forgiven---not what you and Gismys wrote.

duh!!!!!!!! Rejecting GOD IS REJECTING THE HOLYSPIRIT AND THAT IS THE ONE SIN THAT SEND YOU TO HELL!!! think.

I have always found it interesting that there supposedly exists an all-powerful, "all-knowing", invisible entity that seems to have all of humanities failings (jealousy, rage, insecurity, murderous intent) and that explains his/her/its laws to lone, primitive, tribal individuals and that they were tasked to convince all humans across the globe that he/her/it exists.
This entity supposedly hates non-believers sooo much, yet it cannot show itself to all humanity at once, in all languages at once and it must remain a visual secret to all but a few (generally schizophrenics)And, if they do not believe, mere humans must shun, torment and/or kill them....as he seems unable to do so, him/her/itself. He/she/it also seems unable to show which of the worlds numerous religions is accurate/true, if any. Christianity alone has something like 41,000 different sects, each proclaiming that they are the true path to heaven and that the followers of the others are doomed.

I suppose you like George Carlin? :eusa_angel:

There is only one sin that can not be forgiven.

Suicide. All other sins can be forgiven.

Your position has no Biblical authority.

Some Christians would define suicide as a type of murder, but I disagree. I would define murder as: The unlawful killing of one human by another. This is certainly the way the law defines it. I don't believe that we should have one dictionary for use when we speak to each other, and another dictionary when we attempt to interpret the Bible.

But, hey, I agree that suicide should be a crime punishable by death!!

Even though suicide is clearly not murder (a crime which is prohibited by the Bible); some Christians resort to the writings of Paul to show that the body is the temple of the holy spirit and therefore killing one's own body is a sin. These Christians rely on the following scripture:

“Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are” (1 Corinthians 3:16-17, KJV).

“Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's” (1 Corinthians 6:18-20, KJV).

These verses do not address suicide directly, so I suppose everyone is is free to interpret them in any way they desire. I do find it interesting that the only sin against the body that Paul mentions is fornication, which would strongly suggest that suicide was not such a sin. Besides, if suicide - which I would define as the act of hastening one's own inevitable death - is a sin, then it must also be true that any act which causes one's premature demise is equally sinful. Thus, those who smoke, drink excessively or fail to diet and exercise properly are condemned to the eternal fires of Hell.

And, finally, those who equate suicide with murder are a bunch of ignorant, insensitive morons. And I say that without malice, but with heartfelt sincerity. I truly feel sorry for you if you cannot comprehend the difference between the mindsets of those who kill others and those who take their own lives in quiet desperation. If there is a judging God, He will not condemn those who took their own lives; instead, he will heal their pain so that they can live and love and laugh again; or, as the Bible puts it, He will “Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit” (Psalm 51:12).

What kind of sadistic God would torment for all eternity those who faced so much torment in their lives that they could no longer bear it?

How could anyone worship such a monster?

For the record, my 24-year old son committed suicide on January 11 of 2008.

duh!!!!!!!! Rejecting GOD IS REJECTING THE HOLYSPIRIT AND THAT IS THE ONE SIN THAT SEND YOU TO HELL!!! think.

They reject God because they do not know him, they don't know Jesus truth, nor believe it if a JW points it out to them. Jesus taught-- they do not know the one( Father) who sent me. Its very hard to seek YHWH(Jehovahs) righteousness first ( Matt 6:33)--daily--if one does not know him. I showed you John 17:1-6)where Jesus teaches one has to know(Father)= one who sent Jesus) = as THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and know Jesus.--verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah)

These teachings are truth.

The one sin that will never be forgiven is rejecting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior over your life. Reject him and you have sealed your fate. There is no other name by which a man or woman can be saved. Why? Because no one else hung on that cross and shed their blood for your sins. No one else could. Jesus Christ blood type is the blood type of God the Father. Your bloodtype is the bloodtype of your father. Your shed blood can do nothing. The shed blood of Jesus Christ takes away the sins of the world. That is power. There is power in the name of Jesus. There is power in the message of the cross. It is the very power of God. Amen. Rejecting GOD IS REJECTING THE HOLYSPIRIT AND THAT IS THE ONE SIN THAT SEND YOU TO HELL!!! think.

The one sin that will never be forgiven is rejecting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior over your life. Reject him and you have sealed your fate. There is no other name by which a man or woman can be saved. Why? Because no one else hung on that cross and shed their blood for your sins. No one else could. Jesus Christ blood type is the blood type of God the Father. Your bloodtype is the bloodtype of your father. Your shed blood can do nothing. The shed blood of Jesus Christ takes away the sins of the world. That is power. There is power in the name of Jesus. There is power in the message of the cross. It is the very power of God. Amen. Rejecting GOD IS REJECTING THE HOLYSPIRIT AND THAT IS THE ONE SIN THAT SEND YOU TO HELL!!! think.

Then listen to him ( Jesus) over men--John 20:17, rev 3:12, 1 cor 15:24-28

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”
john 3:16-21

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”
john 3:16-21

This is the real Jesus being spoken of,not the fake trinity made up Jesus.

YOU CANNOT TRY TO BLAME GOD IF YOU CHOSE TO REJECT HIS LOVE,MERCY,FORGIVNESS. JESUS SAYS=anyone who believes in me will have eternal life. 16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

18 “There is no eternal doom awaiting those who trust him to save them. But those who don’t trust him have already been tried and condemned for not believing in the only Son of God. 19 Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.”
JOHN 3:15-21

SO YOU THINK HITLER was a born again believer?? YOU THINK HITLER ACCEPTED JESUS(BORN JEWISH) AS HIS LORD AND SAVIOR???? Think again!!

So i guess the 10 commandments are all bullshit.... :thup:

good to know.

all sins that are confessed and repented of God forgives but if you reject God and GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVENESS then you doom yourself to hell=== not smart!!!

if you are saved and have unconfessed sin, either by forgetting or not repenting- you still go to Heaven- you do not lose your salvation, only rewards at the Bema Seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back