There is simply no denying it is time for "common sense" gun laws

Conservative hero Bill O'Reilly:

“There is too much gun crime in the USA, and high-powered weaponry is too easy to get,” O’Reilly said.

O’Reilly and others seem to consider the AR-15 as a heavy weapon. “That’s the fact. So let’s deal with it. We all have the right to bear arms, but we don’t have the right to buy and maintain mortars. Even if you feel threatened by gangsters or a New World Order. No bazookas, no Sherman tanks, no hand grenades,” O’Reilly said.

Implying Congress does indeed have the power to act, O’Reilly said, “That’s because the Second Amendment clearly states the government has a right to regulate militias, made up of individuals. They have that right in the name of public safety. Therefore, Congress should debate what kind of weapons should be available for public sale.”

Wow, once again O'Reilly shows what a dumb ass he can be. Seriously, they put the right to own guns in the Constitution, then O'Reilly said government gets to decide what that right means. So why put it in the Constitution in the first place? And at number two? He's saying it's not a right, it's a suggestion. The idiot

If government doesn't decide what a right means, who should?
Um.....the U.S. Constitution. Did you really need that explained to you? :eusa_doh:

The Constitution IS the government, dumbass.

No dumbass, the Constitution is the document that limits government.

Shot himseld not someone else and he didn't have a CC permit did he? He was taking a class
And it is clear how unsafe carrying is. Can't even teach it safely.

Yeah real unsafe

It's a fuck of a lot safer than driving

No actually it is not. People drive many millions of times more than they use guns.

Again she didn't shoot someone her kid did because she didn't secure her weapon and was she legally carrying?
She was legal and the kid could have shot anyone. Not safe.

But she didn't

Could have would have should haves don't count

The mom died moron. How did her carrying make anyone safer?
People die from doing stupid things all the time. A lot more people die from other accidents than they do from accidental gun shots

We don't need morons who shoot themselves and others in schools.

Shot himseld not someone else and he didn't have a CC permit did he? He was taking a class

Yeah real unsafe

Most these accidental shootings are like people being killed by cars when they are still in the garage. It doesn't happen. Either guns are really dangerous or many gun owners are complete morons.

See how God helps you if your gun possession is illegal.

It will never be "illegal" because I have a God-given right to own and carry firearms. Period. I don't answer to libtards. I answer to God.

We have seen it far too often. Way too many tragic and unnecessary deaths. We have reached the point that no honest person could deny that it is time for "common sense" gun laws. Barack Obama has preached this for 8 straight years now and he has been right all along.

Wherever guns are banned (public schools, universities, movie theaters, etc.) - horrific tragedy ensues. Wherever guns are prevalent (White House, police departments, NRA meetings, etc.) peace and security ensues. Anybody with "common sense" would look at the indisputable reality and immediately implement "common sense" gun laws which would permit firearms everywhere, all the time. Fully automatic weapons in every building (just the Secret Service has while the president is in public). Teachers with guns on them. College students conceal carrying.

Anybody who doesn't support these basic "common sense" gun laws clearly isn't interested in public safety, preserving human life, or security. Instead they are simply interested in control. This one is so obvious - both sides can agree on it. Again - unless someone is more interested in a control/oppression agenda.
I think this post is some sort of litmus test to see how many people will agree and thereby be used as a gauge for public stupidity. Well done! You've provided a valuable service!
In other words - you know I'm right. Thank you.

:dance:

It will never be "illegal" because I have a God-given right to own and carry firearms. Period. I don't answer to libtards. I answer to God.

Quote where the bible mentions firearms.
Where it talks about self-defense junior. And it does so in multiple cases. Let me guess - you never read the bible but you thought it would be wise to challenge what it says? Don't become a lawyer junior... :lmao:

We have seen it far too often. Way too many tragic and unnecessary deaths. We have reached the point that no honest person could deny that it is time for "common sense" gun laws. Barack Obama has preached this for 8 straight years now and he has been right all along.

Wherever guns are banned (public schools, universities, movie theaters, etc.) - horrific tragedy ensues. Wherever guns are prevalent (White House, police departments, NRA meetings, etc.) peace and security ensues. Anybody with "common sense" would look at the indisputable reality and immediately implement "common sense" gun laws which would permit firearms everywhere, all the time. Fully automatic weapons in every building (just the Secret Service has while the president is in public). Teachers with guns on them. College students conceal carrying.

Anybody who doesn't support these basic "common sense" gun laws clearly isn't interested in public safety, preserving human life, or security. Instead they are simply interested in control. This one is so obvious - both sides can agree on it. Again - unless someone is more interested in a control/oppression agenda.

There were armed security at Columbine and the nightclub in Orlando.

Your post is FAIL. EPIC.

Where it talks about self-defense junior. And it does so in multiple cases. Let me guess - you never read the bible but you thought it would be wise to challenge what it says? Don't become a lawyer junior... :lmao:

Quote where it mentions firearms.

Yeah real unsafe

No actually it is not. People drive many millions of times more than they use guns.

Use guns or carry guns or are in the same room with guns?

Yeah real unsafe

Use guns or carry guns or are in the same room with guns?

Well a holstered or stored gun is like a car in the garage. Cars in garages don't have fatal accidents. Holstered guns however still do have accidents. But wouldn't the fair comparison be guns used vs cars used?

Quote where it mentions firearms.
I just did junior. You lose. Next time - it would be wise to know the answer before you ask the question if you're looking for that "gotcha" moment. Now you just look stupid.

:dance:

I don't care how many times people rightfully use their guns in self defense. And it doesn't matter. How many times do you exercise your 5th amendment rights?

There isn't a true "need" then. Just the desire to exercise a right that didn't really exist in its current form till the asshole Scalia fucked things up big time.

Is that what you are saying..LMAO.

You people are so far up your own asses. Don't you see how ridiculous your logic is? Ok you want more "good guys" with guns but you fail to realize that by arming everyone you are only increasing the risk of more nut jobs getting guns. It's such a brainless idea.

And let's examine the "good guy" scenario. Many concealed carried people may have good intentions, but many of them probably know next to nothing about gun safety. How do you think that would turn out?
I dispute that statement. One, unless you can present evidence to the contrary, CC permit holders are among the safest when it comes to gun safety. Two, unless you can present evidence to the contrary, in order to obtain the permit, you have to demonstrate that you know a whole lot more than "nothing" about gun safety.

That is a very special kind of ignorance. Automobiles cause more deaths every single year for about a century now than guns. Who cares about the miles? They are costing lives. Including children. Which means, you don't give a shit about human life. You give a shit about your irrational fear of an inanimate object.

Forum List

Back