🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There should be a boycott of Alabama if Roy Moore wins

Cancel conventions, vacations, business trips, hotel reservations, etc. We can't accept a pedo, child molester and someone that doesn't believe women should run for office as a senator in a civilized country!
I didnt know many people had Alabama as a vacation destination. You learn something new everyday.

You would be surprised then. There is a beautiful beach. Tons of people go. Snowbirds stay all winter.
I dont know one single person that has ever gone to Alabama on vacation and I know a lot of people.

All products produced in this piece of shit of a state should be boycotted. I don't care if it will cost me twice as much!

Fuck pedos!
What pedo?
Moore

Moore is a pedo?

according to who?

Loudmouths on a message board?
According to the child he molested and lots of people in Alabama.

They've called him a pedophile?

I've seen him called a child molester, but not a pedo.

happen to have links to news articles calling him a pedo?

All products produced in this piece of shit of a state should be boycotted. I don't care if it will cost me twice as much!

Fuck pedos!
What pedo?
Moore

Moore is a pedo?

according to who?

What people? Oh doesn't matter. I am, and never have been a fan.
You'd have to read the news. Its quite a few. It was common knowledge he stalked teenagers for dates.

Cancel conventions, vacations, business trips, hotel reservations, etc. We can't accept a pedo, child molester and someone that doesn't believe women should run for office as a senator in a civilized country!
I didnt know many people had Alabama as a vacation destination. You learn something new everyday.

You would be surprised then. There is a beautiful beach. Tons of people go. Snowbirds stay all winter.
I dont know one single person that has ever gone to Alabama on vacation and I know a lot of people.

Get with it man. I know hundreds.

Moore is a pedo?

according to who?

You'd have to read the news. Its quite a few. It was common knowledge he stalked teenagers for dates.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Even if he hadn't he'd never get my vote.

Moore is a pedo?

according to who?

He seems like a bible thumping asshole too or is he just pandering to his base?

You go right ahead.

Let's all form a Science Rocks boycott! Everyone puts the douchebag on ignore and see how much he likes talking to himself!

Nah! We can't do that! The loss of the opportunities to laugh at his stupid stunts would be catastrophic to everyone's psyche.

Never stifle good comedy.

Explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that Roy Moore is a pedophile.

Moore is a pedo?

according to who?

Never met him.

Explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that Roy Moore is a pedophile.
Ever heard of the saying where there is smoke there is fire? In Moores case there are a lot of fires that are still smoldering.

Never met him.
Fair enough.

The left has far worse guys. Such as 2 members of the black KKK, vile antisemites and 911 troofers in Ellison and Carson! Don’t toss stones from a glass house small fry

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ever heard of the saying where there is smoke there is fire? In Moores case there are a lot of fires that are still smoldering.

So, in your opinion, because he's guilty of child molesting, that means he's also guilty of pedophilia?

YOu are aware there is a difference, don't you?

good idea

So, in your opinion, because he's guilty of child molesting, that means he's also guilty of pedophilia?

YOu are aware there is a difference, don't you?
Yes to both questions.

Forum List

Back