🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There should be a boycott of Alabama if Roy Moore wins

Cancel conventions, vacations, business trips, hotel reservations, etc. We can't accept a pedo, child molester and someone that doesn't believe women should run for office as a senator in a civilized country!

Explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that Roy Moore is a pedophile.
Ever heard of the saying where there is smoke there is fire? In Moores case there are a lot of fires that are still smoldering.

So, in your opinion, because he's guilty of child molesting, that means he's also guilty of pedophilia?

YOu are aware there is a difference, don't you?
Yes to both questions.

Then you're a bigger fool than I thought

Cancel conventions, vacations, business trips, hotel reservations, etc. We can't accept a pedo, child molester and someone that doesn't believe women should run for office as a senator in a civilized country!

Explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that Roy Moore is a pedophile.
Ever heard of the saying where there is smoke there is fire? In Moores case there are a lot of fires that are still smoldering.
The Roy case is obviously nothing but Democrat shenanigans.

Furthermore, even if the obviously false allegations were true, that wouldn't mean that he's a pedophile. A pedophile is somebody who is sexually attracted prepubescent children.

Since there is no rational reason to believe that Moore is sexually attracted to prepubescent children, most likely this is another case of psychological projection by the OP.

He ain't a pedo you pervert.

The Roy case is obviously nothing but Democrat shenanigans.

Furthermore, even if the obviously false allegations were true, that wouldn't mean that he's a pedophile. A pedophile is somebody who is sexually attracted prepubescent children.

Since there is no rational reason to believe that Moore is sexually attracted to prepubescent children, most likely this is another case of psychological projection by the OP.
He is sexually attracted to prepubescent children, preteens and teenagers. I wouldnt be surprised if he had raped some live stock as well.

So, in your opinion, because he's guilty of child molesting, that means he's also guilty of pedophilia?

Yes to both questions.

I told you last time to not try thinking without a life vest, a hard hat, and some safety goggles.

For forty years?
That's some incredible smouldering!!!

Do you always have to talk out of your rear, ScienceRocks? :cuckoo: :rolleyes-41:

Boycott what? Who the fuck goes to Alabama?

Yes to both questions.

I told you last time to not try thinking without a life vest, a hard hat, and some safety goggles.

I don't need them.

you, on the other hand, keep stumbling, tripping, and bouncing off walls.

I can see how they have kept you, somewhat, safe.

I haven't been to AL myself, Matty, but I'm sure they're delighted that a paranoid, chip-on-shoulder, tranny-obsessed, bizarrely childish statist like you won't darken their doorstep.

All sexual abusers of children can burn in hell.

They should be lined up and shot
But in another post you proposed giving weed and alcohol to children and hosting nudity themed events at school functions. You need to make up your mind...

I didnt know many people had Alabama as a vacation destination. You learn something new everyday.

You would be surprised then. There is a beautiful beach. Tons of people go. Snowbirds stay all winter.
Shhhh... ^^^^^She lies!!!

Why? no one called for boycotting California, New York, Arkansas, or any other state where democrat politicians have actually raped and sexually assaulted women.....

All sexual abusers of children can burn in hell.

They should be lined up and shot

I can agree to life in prison, but if they haven't committed murder, I can't go for the death penalty....if they murder the child, sure, kill them.....

Forum List

Back