🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There taking kids away from parents who are not vaccinated

Child abuse has its consequences.
Apparently, so does the lack of it. Here is the gov. def. of child abuse:

"Any recent act or failure to act on the part of a parent or caretaker, which results in death, serious physical or emotional harm, sexual abuse or exploitation"; or. ... "An act or failure to act which presents an imminent risk of serious harm."

Considering 99.995 % of children survive covid, risk to the child was practically nil. The judge was faulty in his over reach. Far more children die of the flu, so if he was sincere about what was in the best interest of the child, instead of his own assumptions, he would have asked if she has had her flu shot...

According to what is said here, being fully vaccinated can only take a person so far and so therefore, what good difference will really occur by robbing parents of who belongs to them?

God bless you and Kid Rock and his band members and that lady and her family always!!!

Holly

What about the republican version that seems to be overfilling our hospitals at the moment?
It's none of your damn business if someone is vaccinated or not. Vaccinated people are getting and spreading covid just as the unvaccinated.

Nope. Forcing her is saying do it or go to jail.

But still I think she will win appeal.
Still though she isn't the only one getting hurt, so is the child. The only one in this situation, that is happy is the father. I raised my son on my own and had buddies give me complete hell about not going my ex for child support. I wanted to, but the only thing that stopped me was, my son would be hurt. Because his mother would've been in jail. What little she had to do with him.

Still though she isn't the only one getting hurt, so is the child. The only one in this situation, that is happy is the father. I raised my son on my own and had buddies give me complete hell about not going my ex for child support. I wanted to, but the only thing that stopped me was, my son would be hurt. Because his mother would've been in jail. What little she had to do with him.
Yes, there is a cost to the child. Or it must be assumed that there is.

Not sure how that follows from the factual statement I made. But get it all out of your system, bitchboi.
She either gets the jab, or loses her child. Losing one's child is akin to being forced to do something, only a parent would know this, thus, the statement of so-called fact that you made, was only legal fact, it was not reality.

What about the republican version that seems to be overfilling our hospitals at the moment?

I wonder what "democrat covid" is.

The person you replied to is totally bat crap crazy.

It's a waste of time to read posts from it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back