🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There taking kids away from parents who are not vaccinated

this world has gone crazy. this is so wrong. the child is one getting hurt in the long term. he needs his mother too. so crazy.

"UNRELATED child support hearing"? Chicago is the epicenter of the state of Illinois lefty movement. No doubt judge Shapiro has been 'pressured' by the lefty elite to back the vaccination movement. With a history of negative reactions to vaccines I can fully understand the mothers reason for avoiding the vaccine, not to mention the deaths of numerous folks directly attributable to the covid related vaccines. Then there is the problem associated with violation of constitutional law in this case namely the 14th amendment & possibly two other amendments. Narcissistic judges that intentionally violate the American constituencies guaranteed constitutional rights need to be approached by either one or both state & federal Representatives of the people & asked a simple question... "Do you desire to remain in your current position of employment or would you prefer to be permanently retired out of the field of law?"

Does he really need a mother who's so consumed by whack-job conspiracy theories that she won't take a life saving vaccine? The fruitcake might give the kid horse wormer or fishtank cleaner, and god forbid she gets ahold of a syringe and a bottle of bleach.

1.) Nothing she said indicated in any way that the reason she won't get vaccinated is due to conspiracy theories.

2.) It's none of the judge's business whether she is vaccinated or not. He had no right to ask in the first place and she was not obligated to answer.

1.) Nothing she said indicated in any way that the reason she won't get vaccinated is due to conspiracy theories.

2.) It's none of the judge's business whether she is vaccinated or not. He had no right to ask in the first place and she was not obligated to answer.
1. Whacky conspiracy theories are the only reason not to get vaccinated.

2. It absolutely is, and she absolutely does.

How so? If I got to carry papers saying I got vaccinated for a virus with over a 99% mortality rate. Then so should people carry proof they don't have aid or some other disease.
They can't infect you simply by riding the same bus or standing in the same line.

False equivalence. It's still false, I just checked.

Forum List

Back