🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There taking kids away from parents who are not vaccinated

I'm not avoiding the question. If there was a medical reason she would have stated it. She did not. Ergo no medical reason.

First of all, she did give a medical reason: bad reactions to vaccines. Secondly, you did not answer the question. The question was how is your point about her supposed subscription to vaccine conspiracy theories relevant to the judge's decision if the vaccine will not prevent contraction of Covid anyway?

If your position is that of many other vaxers in that the vaccine does not prevent contraction of Covid, then it must be obvious even to you that the judge's decision was pointless. Even if she was vaccinated she could still get Covid and still pass it on to the child. That being the case, the child is at the same risk level of catching Covid living with his/her vaccinated father.

Lmao!! That's not a medical reason. "Bad reaction" isn't a diagnosis. "They give me hives" or "I'm allergic this this ingredient" are medical reasons.

Maybe she did get hives. Just because she didn't specify the reaction to your liking does not mean it wasn't a medical reason. The point is, you don't know.

Unless you're suggesting that the reaction was something outside her body such as a flat tire or something, a bad reaction to a vaccine is by definition, a medical reason.

There's still the issue that all this is irrelevant anyway. The judge himself is apparently ignorant of the vaccine's purpose and scope and now has denied a mother's right to hold and love her child because of that ignorance. This is a direct result of the conflicting narratives about vaccines and the left's hijacking of a real medical threat for the purpose of a religion-like moral crusade.

Everything. Child support is seen as what is in the best interest of the child. An unvaxxed mother is not in the best interest of a child that isnt even old enough to get the vax.

Neither is letting a moron like you father a child.

But for some reason, we let it happen.

Keep trying though.

If you have kids...heaven help them.

Forum List

Back