🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There were actually 10 victims in the recent shooting incident..

Frankt

May 20, 2015
The 10 th, was Donald Trump..!!!
His name has barely been spoken on mainstream media for the past two days....
Couldn't happen to a more deserving fella..!!!:2up:

Actually the tenth victim is the shooter himself. Another life lost to mental illness. Watching his bail hearing I couldn't help but wonder what could possibly make someone do something this evil.

What is it with libs and their 'all things Republican' fetish? People are slaughtered and spinning it into a negative on Trump is something to orgasm over?

What is it with libs and their 'all things Republican' fetish? People are slaughtered and spinning it into a negative on Trump is something to orgasm over?

They see an opportunity to further the agenda.

I think this is a powerful statement by one of the victim's daughter.

“I forgive you.”

Those were the words spoken by the daughter of Ethel Lance, one of nine people slain in a Charleston, South Carolina, church, to the man accused of pulling the trigger.

“I just want everybody to know, to you, I forgive you,” Lance’s daughter told Dylann Roof during his first court appearance Friday. “You took something very precious away from me. I will never talk to her ever again, I will never be able to hold her again, but I forgive you and have mercy on your soul. You hurt me, you hurt a lot of people, but God forgive you, and I forgive you.”

Liberals always politicize things like this. Most could give a shit about the black victims in Charleston. In fact, they celebrate if, although quietly, because it furthers the progressive agenda.

And 2600 whites kill whites. Why doesn't that bother you?
There's 440 whites killed by blacks every year....All victims and people that you don't care about.

2500 blacks kill other blacks.

This isn't about whites killing whites depotoo...It is about a double standards in the media that they get all outraged about 9 blacks being slaughtered while whites are steam rolled all the time by blacks...

Depotoo, the media has a narrative to make all whites look evil and all blacks look innocent. Blacks at the end of the day kill ten times as many whites per capita and twice as many in raw numbers....We're talking about interracial murder here so that is what matters.

People like you don't get it as you're just brainwashed into the narrative of the anti-white media.

Forum List

Back