There will be more Libertarian Millennials like Snowden

Ah yes, libertarians celebrating a traitor. Had he been a patriotic American, he would have blown the whistle on the internal evesdropping, and stayed to take the consequences of his actions. That route was established by a great American, Henry David Thoreu.

But he fled to China, gave them information about our intel gathering there, and then to Russia, to do the same. He is a traitor.

Ah yes, libertarians celebrating a traitor. Had he been a patriotic American, he would have blown the whistle on the internal evesdropping, and stayed to take the consequences of his actions. That route was established by a great American, Henry David Thoreu.

But he fled to China, gave them information about our intel gathering there, and then to Russia, to do the same. He is a traitor.

QFT
:thup:

If there will be more of these Snowden types, they'd be just as much of a POS as he is

HUH? WTF?

Patton2.jpg

George S. Patton

You don't win a war by dying for your country. You win a war by making the other son-of-a-bitch die for his.

I hope so. I want to know how bad the government really is.

We already know this.

And there are ways of learning it without giving info to the enemy states that would use what they can against us

HUH?

Such as..................

uhh....err,,,,,

You do know how long he was kissing China's ass, right?
Ya think he was welcomed there because of his great looks and sunny disposition?

Then there's Putin.....
True he probably just kept him around to piss off Obama.....but how much do you think Snowballer promised and/or gave Vlad to keep him there?

I call him Snowballer because that's what his mother should have done with him
:eusa_silenced:

He technically isn't on Russian territory. He is in a no go zone. Its quite fucking sad that pukes like you praise the government for violating the 4th amendment but damn the man who exposed their criminal acts. You deserve nothing better than a dark cell in G Bay.

He technically isn't on Russian territory. He is in a no go zone. Its quite fucking sad that pukes like you praise the government for violating the 4th amendment but damn the man who exposed their criminal acts. You deserve nothing better than a dark cell in G Bay.

Fuck you, asshole.
Quote me praising the government for any-fucking-thing.

And I promise you that I have been to GTMO a few more times than you
:fu:

If you want to bitch about your bitch Snowballer being mistreated, reel in your hypocrisy and get back up on your soapbox in defense of Manning and Assange.

Otherwise, STFU
:eusa_hand:

There Will Be More 'Libertarian Millennials' Like Edward Snowden - Liberty Crier

Sure hope so.I hope it becomes an army of people doing it..once the regime in DC and I mean ANY regime democrat or republican can't hide from the people what its doing to them the end is certainly close behind.

Am I to understand from your comments that you consider yourself to be a libertarian? Given your lack of respect towards people's freedom of religion, which you so aptly demonstrated in your bigoted tirade the other day against the Rehoboth Beach minister, I find it difficult to put you in the libertarian category.

There will be more Libertarian Millennials like Snowden

Not likely.

The specter of Snowden holed up in a de facto airport prison, likely to spend the rest of his (short?) life always on the run, looking over his shoulder, barely surviving in a series of third-world hellholes is not going to be appealing to spoiled millennials.

Nope. Either you are for Snowden and Manning telling the truth or you are for the government committing criminal acts. There is no gray area here.

So you can't quote an instance of me praising the gov't.

Got it.

If Snowballer had any of his own balls he could have came out, spoke up and stand up and FOR what he believes.

Instead he ran and hid and took quarter from the enemy.

I hope his intestines explode

Forum List

Back