There won't be any group who will vote for trump

• Banned
Except pasty faced bitter whites

Donald Trump Finally Attacks Ted Cruz, Referencing His Cuban Heritage

Is they any group trump hasn't gone after?

Funny, one of customers, a black women, says unless Trump or Cruz is the nominee, she'll have to vote for Hillary. actually, there is a lot of Blacks, and blue collar union workers who like Trump
:dance:

one of customers, a black women, says unless Trump or Cruz is the nominee

key words, one or two

Trump is only winning because the field of other GOP candidates are so unpopular.

The GOP will pretend rubio is a great candidate once they nominate him but he'll do no better than McCain or Romney.

Even with rubio getting a lot of Hispanic votes.

Funny, one of customers, a black women, says unless Trump or Cruz is the nominee, she'll have to vote for Hillary. actually, there is a lot of Blacks, and blue collar union workers who like Trump

Cruz? She likes Cruz?

Do you realize she's lying to you? Just like I lied to my bosses. Do you think that I tell them I'm a liberal and I'm going to vote for Hillary Clinton? Are you out of your mind? You think I'm going to tell that to an irrational illogical Republican who has power over me? Many of us don't argue back when we hear crazy Republicans spouting off in public. Just because you're the loudest person in the room doesnt mean your right.

so billy do you really think their are enough rubes like you in america to elect trump
I even agree with trump on some things he says. Same way I felt about Ron Paul.

You know who I hope runs like trump is one day for the Democrats? Ashley Judd or will Smith.

Is angale jolie a democrat?

I would vote for Howard Stern and he offends everyone. But he tells it like it is.

Donald----the choice of the LOOSE CANNON VOTER
Instead you vote for carefully chosen politically correct liars who don't say what they mean.

Any Republican who doesn't like trump but instead remains loyal to the GOP candidates is showing what a right wing moonbat they are.

So who do you like now? Cruz? Rubio? Arent they teabaggers?

The GOP is just as divided as Iraq. How can they fix the middle East or economy?

Instead you vote for carefully chosen politically correct liars who don't say what they mean.

Any Republican who doesn't like trump but instead remains loyal to the GOP candidates is showing what a right wing moonbat they are.

The GOP is just as divided as Iraq. How can they fix the middle East or economy?

I did not claim to LIKE any of them

You sure argue like you do.

Politics is personal. If you feel the GOP is right for you socioeconomicly by all means. I disagree but I'm just 1 vote and one voice.

Cruz? She likes Cruz?

Do you realize she's lying to you? Just like I lied to my bosses. Do you think that I tell them I'm a liberal and I'm going to vote for Hillary Clinton? Are you out of your mind? You think I'm going to tell that to an irrational illogical Republican who has power over me? Many of us don't argue back when we hear crazy Republicans spouting off in public. Just because you're the loudest person in the room doesnt mean your right.

lol...this women is a thinking person. i don't shout at my customers you moron. People are sick of these crony politicians like Hillary getting rich off of "serving the public" nobody really wants Hillary Clinton

Cruz? She likes Cruz?

lol...this women is a thinking person. i don't shout at my customers you moron. People are sick of these crony politicians like Hillary getting rich off of "serving the public" nobody really wants Hillary Clinton

Oh you will see how many states go blue for hillary. First woman prez.

You righties know it deep down. You forget how popular the Clinton's are with everyone but you? Don't believe fox and rush or Rove. They're wrong.

If you vote for another ultra leftist like this idiot we have now. You can't blame anyone but yourself for kissing islamonazi ass

Iran tests another mid-range ballistic missile in breach of UN resolutions | Fox News

If you vote for another ultra leftist like this idiot we have now. You can't blame anyone but yourself for kissing islamonazi ass

Iran tests another mid-range ballistic missile in breach of UN resolutions | Fox News
So you want to pull Iran into the war? Destabalized it like Iraq? Wow

Cruz? She likes Cruz?

Oh you will see how many states go blue for hillary. First woman prez.

You righties know it deep down. You forget how popular the Clinton's are with everyone but you? Don't believe fox and rush or Rove. They're wrong.

lol... they got very rich from laundering money, and selling out the country for cash. 150 million dollars worth. Nobody likes Hillary, she's not Bill. She's the mother in law everybody hates

Last edited:

Forum List

Back