There's A Market For Bigger Body Parts, After All

Democrats sure know how to make a buck the easy way. How Mengele of them.

"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother," Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die.

Northam on Abortion Bill: Infant Could Be Delivered and Then 'Physicians and the Mother' Could Decide If It Lives

Our for profit health"care" insurance corporations do this sort of thing daily for us; decide who will recieve care and who will not, based upon their pathology for profit margin increases to infinity.

True but the best hospitals remain in the US.

"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother," Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die.

Northam on Abortion Bill: Infant Could Be Delivered and Then 'Physicians and the Mother' Could Decide If It Lives

Our for profit health"care" insurance corporations do this sort of thing daily for us; decide who will recieve care and who will not, based upon their pathology for profit margin increases to infinity.

True but the best hospitals remain in the US.
There is no way to justify this.

I am pro choice, and if the baby is delivered and living outside of the womb, it is a breathing human being. Killing it at that point is murder, pure and simple. Does anybody really disagree with that? I doubt it.
I just saw a video of a Doctor at a congressional hearing. He explained second trimester abortions. The baby is a couple of inches larger then a human hand at that point about 20 weeks or so. A tube is used several weeks before that to suck out what has grown. At this stage they use a metal clamp/tong and insert it into the vaginal area and pull out anything they can get that has resistance. Much of it is in pieces. Arms, legs, body cavities, pieces of the head and bones. This man must have guilt. The head is about the size of a plumb. And he has taken out the whole head at times and the baby is looking at him. There were people that backed planned parenthood there. Not a word and looks of uncomfort to really know what is happening. People screw up. But a million a year!

Northam said. "When we talk about third trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician by the way. And it is done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that is non-viable."

Northam continued by saying government shouldn't be involved in these types of decisions and that legislators, especially male legislators, shouldn't be telling women what to do.

Do you even realize what a load of empty slobber this actually is?

Let me translate this into real English: "When we talk about killing babies, obviously we're only going to do it if the mother wants us to kill the baby." Oh, good. I was concerned that they were just going to rampage through nurseries without permission. "With the consent of the physicians." Well, yeah, since the physicians are the ones doing the killing, I'm going to say having them consent to it would be important. "And it's possible the baby might be one of those icky handicapped people, and we don't want that." No clarification needed.

If government shouldn't be involved in a baby having actually exited the womb and been "made comfortable" while the mother and the doctor discuss whether or not they should give the kid a bottle or slit his throat, what exactly SHOULD the government be involved in, pray tell? Can't think offhand of a more essential government function than protecting people from being killed, but that's just me. And don't even get me started on, "Laws can only be made by THIS type of person."

To quote Matt Walsh: "Keep in mind: Governor Northam is supposed to be a moderate Democrat. We are apparently reaching the point where the moderate squishes of the Democrat Party endorse the summary execution of newborns. What will the radicals support? Carpet bombing daycare centers?"

Northam said. "When we talk about third trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician by the way. And it is done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that is non-viable."

Northam continued by saying government shouldn't be involved in these types of decisions and that legislators, especially male legislators, shouldn't be telling women what to do.

Let me translate this into real English: "When we talk about killing babies, obviously we're only going to do it if the mother wants us to kill the baby." Oh, good. I was concerned that they were just going to rampage through nurseries without permission. "With the consent of the physicians." Well, yeah, since the physicians are the ones doing the killing, I'm going to say having them consent to it would be important. "And it's possible the baby might be one of those icky handicapped people, and we don't want that." No clarification needed.

If government shouldn't be involved in a baby having actually exited the womb and been "made comfortable" while the mother and the doctor discuss whether or not they should give the kid a bottle or slit his throat, what exactly SHOULD the government be involved in, pray tell? Can't think offhand of a more essential government function than protecting people from being killed, but that's just me. And don't even get me started on, "Laws can only be made by THIS type of person."

To quote Matt Walsh: "Keep in mind: Governor Northam is supposed to be a moderate Democrat. We are apparently reaching the point where the moderate squishes of the Democrat Party endorse the summary execution of newborns. What will the radicals support? Carpet bombing daycare centers?"

We should defiantly legislate on emotions. Who's pro baby killing? So what if we didn't realize your baby was actually a mutant who will live in agony for a few days before dying a horribly painful death. At least you can feel better, you didn't have a late term abortion.

We should defiantly legislate on emotions. Who's pro baby killing? So what if we didn't realize your baby was actually a mutant who will live in agony for a few days before dying a horribly painful death. At least you can feel better, you didn't have a late term abortion.

Who said anything about legislating on emotion? I'M not the one who's been lying my ass off for years about how "We HAVE to have abortion, because rape-incest-healthofthemother-not really a PERSON!" I'm not the one now trying to conflate that tripe into "Well, it's the same even if the baby's already out and crying."

I'm stating facts. Protecting people from being killed is a pretty essential, basic function of government. If they don't do that, pretty much anything else they do is pointless.

And while we're talking about "legislating on pure emotion", how about YOU diving right to "mutant who will live in agony for a few days before dying". Yeah, because that's a universal fact of abortions, right up there with "all women who abort were raped by their fathers." At least YOU can feel better because those "mutants" - otherwise known as infants with disabilities, and I just LOVE the tolerance and compassion you have for the handicapped, btw - have been killed and trashed instead of taking up any of our valuable time treating them like REAL people.

Matt Walsh was wrong. Radical leftists like you won't be supporting carpet-bombing daycare centers; you'll be supporting carpet-bombing care homes for the handicapped. Thanks for sharing, Herr Mengele.

The Nazi Euthanasia (T-4) Program Table of Contents

I am pro choice, and if the baby is delivered and living outside of the womb, it is a breathing human being. Killing it at that point is murder, pure and simple. Does anybody really disagree with that? I doubt it.

I appreciate that you can recognize that THIS is evil. Kinda wondering why this is the arbitrary line at which it's too much, but whatever.

And yes, there apparently ARE people who disagree, or we wouldn't be suddenly seeing a spate of state lawmakers suggesting these laws - and celebrating them! - with competely serious faces.

Without going into the pro choice/pro life debate, I refer to the great legal mind of Antonin Scalia, who believed abortion was a state issue. But this thread isn’t about abortion, it’s about murder.

I appreciate that you can recognize that THIS is evil. Kinda wondering why this is the arbitrary line at which it's too much, but whatever.

And yes, there apparently ARE people who disagree, or we wouldn't be suddenly seeing a spate of state lawmakers suggesting these laws - and celebrating them! - with competely serious faces.

Without going into the pro choice/pro life debate, I refer to the great legal mind of Antonin Scalia, who believed abortion was a state issue. But this thread isn’t about abortion, it’s about murder.

This thread is about the fact that states like NY and VA have finally made it painfully obvious that they really are the same thing.

I just saw a video of a Doctor at a congressional hearing. He explained second trimester abortions. The baby is a couple of inches larger then a human hand at that point about 20 weeks or so. A tube is used several weeks before that to suck out what has grown. At this stage they use a metal clamp/tong and insert it into the vaginal area and pull out anything they can get that has resistance. Much of it is in pieces. Arms, legs, body cavities, pieces of the head and bones. This man must have guilt. The head is about the size of a plumb. And he has taken out the whole head at times and the baby is looking at him. There were people that backed planned parenthood there. Not a word and looks of uncomfort to really know what is happening. People screw up. But a million a year!

Is there any point after conception that abortion is acceptable to you, or is there ever any justification in your mind for abortion?

This thread is about the fact that states like NY and VA have finally made it painfully obvious that they really are the same thing.

They aren’t the same thing and it will be determined in the courts.

Who said anything about legislating on emotion? I'M not the one who's been lying my ass off for years about how "We HAVE to have abortion, because rape-incest-healthofthemother-not really a PERSON!" I'm not the one now trying to conflate that tripe into "Well, it's the same even if the baby's already out and crying."

I'm stating facts. Protecting people from being killed is a pretty essential, basic function of government. If they don't do that, pretty much anything else they do is pointless.

And while we're talking about "legislating on pure emotion", how about YOU diving right to "mutant who will live in agony for a few days before dying". Yeah, because that's a universal fact of abortions, right up there with "all women who abort were raped by their fathers." At least YOU can feel better because those "mutants" - otherwise known as infants with disabilities, and I just LOVE the tolerance and compassion you have for the handicapped, btw - have been killed and trashed instead of taking up any of our valuable time treating them like REAL people.

Matt Walsh was wrong. Radical leftists like you won't be supporting carpet-bombing daycare centers; you'll be supporting carpet-bombing care homes for the handicapped. Thanks for sharing, Herr Mengele.

Thank you for the grand display of emotional hyperbole. Highly amusing. Especially the Nazi "Mengele" reference.

Do you know what happens when you let one of those mutants live? (No, not handicapped or disabled) The real mutant babies I mean! Huh? Do ya!

Does the word "deflection" ring any bells in your big ol' empty noggin?

"Oh, they're suggesting killing babies after they're born? Well, insurance companies don't pay on every imaginable claim!"
Given the overall predatory nature of both our healthcare system and global militarist empire, I find it silly to propose this society has some issue with killing or allowing someone to die. That's all.

Many Germans claimed they didn't know the Nazi eugenics program was operating during the war. The chimneys just smelled funny.

Americans will have no such excuse.

Why don't you Democrats just go ahead and follow Hitler's plan, and just kill anyone who doesn't measure up to your vision of perfection, or interferes with your convenience?

You people grow more grotesque with each passing day.

The Murder of the Handicapped

Does the word "deflection" ring any bells in your big ol' empty noggin?

"Oh, they're suggesting killing babies after they're born? Well, insurance companies don't pay on every imaginable claim!"
Given the overall predatory nature of both our healthcare system and global militarist empire, I find it silly to propose this society has some issue with killing or allowing someone to die. That's all.

"How dare you oppose killing children when you refuse to be completely socialist and take care of me because I'm so wonderful? If I have to take care of myself, then we just have to kill babies!"

They aren’t the same thing and it will be determined in the courts.

They really are, and I'm not a court worshipper, so I have trouble contentedly sitting back and assuming that the all-knowing judges will "fix" things.

Thank you for the grand display of emotional hyperbole. Highly amusing. Especially the Nazi "Mengele" reference.

Do you know what happens when you let one of those mutants live? (No, not handicapped or disabled) The real mutant babies I mean! Huh? Do ya!

Thank you for more lying.

I said nothing hyperbolic, my friend. Just because you assume - mistakenly - that you are a good person who is making sensible, rational, compassionate arguments doesn't require me to buy into your delusion.

And I would be fascinated to know what "mutants" you think are going to be coming out of a woman's birth canal other than babies with birth defects. Please keep in mind, this is real life, not a movie.

50811286_2222390444747483_2105873983361515520_n.jpg

Forum List

Back