There’s No Constitutional Way To Implement An Unconstitutional Order

since when does non citizen aliens of other countries have constitutional rights? news to me
I do too, but the problem is the EO applies also to people with visas and green cards previously issued, and who had relatives waiting in airports on flights the indivduals were not allowed to get on.

I believe that has been fixed.
Team Trump seems to still be confused.

Joyful Reunion At JFK Airport For Members Of Syrian Family Stuck In Limbo After Trump’s Travel Ban

Yes.....making sure that immigrants are not criminals or terrorists...what is Trump thinking....?

You have to take the Pelosi approach... we must let them in first to be able to se what they are.
Despite having new green cards,

No he didn't.......he let them all in without a care in the world...he and his family are protected by the Secret Service.....

I Went Through America’s Extreme Vetting
I’m a Syrian refugee. Trust me, it’s plenty tough.

Over 15 months I was interviewed five times – in person, over the phone, by the United Nations and by the United States. They asked me about my family, my politics, my hobbies, my childhood, my opinions of the U.S., and even my love life. No less than four U.S. government agencies had the opportunity to screen me. By the time I received my offer to live in the United States, the U.S. officials in charge of my case file knew me better than my family and friends do.

What is unconstitutional bbout order? Why can't any of you claiming it's iillegal answer this?
I do not stand by the 'its illegal' crowed but I have (and a few others) outlined what was illegal about the order. It was applied to those that already had green cards and those individuals do fall under the jurisdiction of the nation and ergo under constitutional protections.

That was a small part of the order and more to do with enforcement than anything. The rest of the order stands.

So STFU Lefty. Because not only are you ignorant of the law, you lie about the law.

Calm down there Poplarface.....you're going to break a branch......

There is, the ANTI-DISCRIMINATION Statute that outlaws discriminating against a person regarding issuing visas based on the person’s “nationality, place of birth, or place of residence,” which Trump’s order clearly does
False.

The anti-discrimination clause applies to denying visas already issued which is where the judges order comes into play. The administration cannot simply remove visas from people that are already here as they tried to do in the beginning. They can, however, deny visas all day long based on the originating nation.

/---- Snowflake, didn't Jimma Carter forcibly remove Iranian students who had green cards? No wailing and gnashing of teeth for that.
And?

Do I care if Carter did something wrong? Am I supposed to justify current policy because of bad past policy?

If you want to discuss Carters order than provide a link and we can discuss it. If you are trying to justify Trumps actions then don't bother - they stand (or fall) on their own merits.

since when does non citizen aliens of other countries have constitutional rights? news to me
I do too, but the problem is the EO applies also to people with visas and green cards previously issued, and who had relatives waiting in airports on flights the indivduals were not allowed to get on.

Yes, it was fixed afaik by the judge. That is what the order was pertaining to - NOT the overall immigration policy.

Joyful Reunion At JFK Airport For Members Of Syrian Family Stuck In Limbo After Trump’s Travel Ban

Yes.....making sure that immigrants are not criminals or terrorists...what is Trump thinking....?

You have to take the Pelosi approach... we must let them in first to be able to se what they are.

Like I said... that has been fixed.

Nah...
Well, we'll see. I don't see how a green card or visa can be revoked without some due process hearing beyond "you're from Iran." But, imo Trump's EO has less to do with security than feeding the base and picking a fight with the Judiciary. It's Bannon101

Like I said... that has been fixed.
Well, the news story is dated yesterday ... but it could be fake news despite quoted a gop congressman.

I expect Team Trump to run from this facet of the EO before the 9th.

What is unconstitutional bbout order? Why can't any of you claiming it's iillegal answer this?
I do not stand by the 'its illegal' crowed but I have (and a few others) outlined what was illegal about the order. It was applied to those that already had green cards and those individuals do fall under the jurisdiction of the nation and ergo under constitutional protections.

That was a small part of the order and more to do with enforcement than anything. The rest of the order stands.

And has been pointed out they are now being passed through.......

No he didn't.......he let them all in without a care in the world...he and his family are protected by the Secret Service.....

Over 15 months I was interviewed five times – in person, over the phone, by the United Nations and by the United States. They asked me about my family, my politics, my hobbies, my childhood, my opinions of the U.S., and even my love life. No less than four U.S. government agencies had the opportunity to screen me. By the time I received my offer to live in the United States, the U.S. officials in charge of my case file knew me better than my family and friends do.

Oh...since the Civil War started genius? That is the time period that Trump is addressing as thousands of refugees try to get here and the civil government can't vet them....

Are all you lefties always this fucking stupid....do you travel in packs....?

And if they vetted you and let you through......there is definitely something wrong with the process....

And has been pointed out they are now being passed through.......
As I acknowledged.

There was a part of the order - its implementation on those already authorized - that was illegal and since then has been addressed. It is what all those opposing the order are hanging their hats on though and trying to ignore the fact that the government still has the power to stop immigration from those 7 nations (and is).

Forum List

Back