There’s No Constitutional Way To Implement An Unconstitutional Order

Snowflake, didn't Jimma Carter forcibly remove Iranian students who had green cards? No wailing and gnashing of teeth for that.

First let me congratulate you on using "snowflake"......Fox would be proud.

But, what had just happened in Iran to prompt Carter to do what he did???

(maybe one of your comic books has something about that little incident.)

Its AMAZING how many I find in the left wing imbecility and viola, you're one of them.

Viola is a nice older lady that lives down the block from me........
Since you can't even handle simple English, stay away from typing French words.......LOL

Snowflake, didn't Jimma Carter forcibly remove Iranian students who had green cards? No wailing and gnashing of teeth for that.

First let me congratulate you on using "snowflake"......Fox would be proud.

But, what had just happened in Iran to prompt Carter to do what he did???

(maybe one of your comic books has something about that little incident.)

The reason doesn't matter. It is either constitutional or it isn't. And it is constitutional, regardless of the reason behind it.

Deal with it. Shit... FDR rounded up American citizens and sent them off to camps. Eisenhower rounded up shitloads of Mexicans and sent them packing.

Unlike Trump, his team of fascists, and his idiot supporters, Judge Robart understands there’s no constitutional way to implement an unconstitutional order. Hopefully the The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals will be guided by the Constitution rather than politics.

If the appeals court fails to uphold the Robart decision, it is the beginning of a slippery slope for all constitutional content The Fourth Reich will have been established.

View attachment 110882

Of course, the right-wingers will respond to this OP with their usual mindless blather.

Moron....it is completely Constitutional...it is the judge that has no clue.......

since when does non citizen aliens of other countries have constitutional rights? news to me
I do too, but the problem is the EO applies also to people with visas and green cards previously issued, and who had relatives waiting in airports on flights the indivduals were not allowed to get on.

Moron....it is completely Constitutional...it is the judge that has no clue.......

Yep....between calling any negativism on the Trumpster "fake news" and judges who don't agree with the morn, "so-called judges"......we have what we have.........Want to wait until the 9th Circuit renders a decision, and what a 4-4 split in the SCOTUS yields?

since when does non citizen aliens of other countries have constitutional rights? news to me
I do too, but the problem is the EO applies also to people with visas and green cards previously issued, and who had relatives waiting in airports on flights the indivduals were not allowed to get on.

I believe that has been fixed.
Team Trump seems to still be confused.

Joyful Reunion At JFK Airport For Members Of Syrian Family Stuck In Limbo After Trump’s Travel Ban

Joyful Reunion At JFK Airport For Members Of Syrian Family Stuck In Limbo After Trump’s Travel Ban

Yes.....making sure that immigrants are not criminals or terrorists...what is Trump thinking....?

Nah...

Yes.....making sure that immigrants are not criminals or terrorists...what is Trump thinking....?

You have to take the Pelosi approach... we must let them in first to be able to se what they are.

Obama has instituted the toughest vetting on those immigrants....Trump just wanted to show you morons some of his bravado as a tough guy.....and its come back to bite him in his sorry, fat, orange ass.

Obama has instituted the toughest vetting on those immigrants....Trump just wanted to show you morons some of his bravado as a tough guy.....and its come back to bite him in his sorry, fat, orange ass.

No he didn't.......he let them all in without a care in the world...he and his family are protected by the Secret Service.....

Yep....between calling any negativism on the Trumpster "fake news" and judges who don't agree with the morn, "so-called judges"......we have what we have.........Want to wait until the 9th Circuit renders a decision, and what a 4-4 split in the SCOTUS yields?

The 9th Circus would in their minds reasonable conclude that a frog is a horse.

Yep, since Saudis and Egyptians bastards were the 9-11 high-jackers, Trump picks, instead on Libya and Syria.
"smart", right?

Forum List

Back