"There's NO investigation"...There's no need for a special counsel..??

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Just a few days ago, right wingers on here SWORE that there was NO investigation of Trump-Russian collusion....That there was NO need fora special counsel to be appointed......

........and, today we have the orange charlatan tweeting that there's a witch hunt going on against him.....

Well, reality is turning out to be a bitter "bitch", don't you think so, right wing, Trump ass kissers??? LOL

Just a few days ago, right wingers on here SWORE that there was NO investigation of Trump-Russian collusion....That there was NO need fora special counsel to be appointed......

........and, today we have the orange charlatan tweeting that there's a witch hunt going on against him.....

Well, reality is turning out to be a bitter "bitch", don't you think so, right wing, Trump ass kissers??? LOL

This is going to calm many people down, if it continues to seem like a fair investigation and Trump keeps his paws out of it..

HANG THE BASTARD! HANG THE BASTARD!..........oh btw....was he actually guilty of anything ?

This is how the left wants things.....same as in Venezuela....they're just too damned ignorant to know what they're doing.
Venezuelans should be purging all those leftist Chavistas if they ever hope to have a country again.. Know your neighbors...the time is coming.

/--- Beware when you get what you wished for. The investigation can go anywhere including Obozo and Hildabeast.

HANG THE BASTARD! HANG THE BASTARD!..........oh btw....was he actually guilty of anything ?

This is how the left wants things.....same as in Venezuela....they're just too damned ignorant to know what they're doing.
Venezuelans should be purging all those leftist Chavistas if they ever hope to have a country again..
LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

Actually, REALITY is that Trump by Comey's own admission was never PERSONALLY under investigation, that firing Comey or any of these other things was some attempt to hide from or block an investigation is just more typical bull from the democrats that will never stick, and in order to clear the air once and for all in the best possible way, Trump's own DOJ assigned Mueller to head the investigation so that when finished, there can be no doubt, no further belly-aching, whining and complaining by the democrats. Then there are lots of OTHER things for Sessions to look back at involving Hillary, Barack and their cadre once all of this is settled. Maybe the REAL investigation is why with a hundred very troubling actions by Hillary while SOS and Barack in the WH, no special prosecutor was ever assigned to ever investigate any of those?! Let's start with the Attorney General Loretta Lynch meeting privately with Bill Clinton on his plane in secret while he was part of an investigation about to conclude a week later. Or how about why Comey allowed one of the people around Hillary under investigation herself to actually REPRESENT Hillary during the same investigation? Last but not least, why Comey allowed phones and laptops with key evidence on them to be destroyed during the investigation, destroying irreplaceable state evidence??? Lots to seriously investigate now that Comey and Lynch can no longer run interference, and the democrats can only stall it for so long with this russian witch hunt still trying to pin blame on Hillary's loss on anything but themselves.

Could you be any more childish?

Who did? There's been an investigation underway since July 2016. Perhaps it was one of yours.

There is. Fortunately this time it will be the witchfinders found burning at the stake in the end.

Personally let the investigation happen and if there is something found then go for impeachment but if nothing is found then what will you say?

Do you have full confidence in Mueller to investigate and be impartial in his investigation and if he find nothing will you accept the finding or will you claim that he is lying and covering things up for Trump?

Be honest here and write down your opinion...

As for me if Mueller find nothing then I feel those on the left need to drop the Russian connection and focus on 2018 instead, but I believe many on the left will not and stay focus on the Russian connection instead while bashing Mueller for not doing his job and finding something to impeach Trump over.

If something is found that connects Trump to a impeachable offense then I will support the left right to call for impeachment and will not entertain the right nonsense about Obama and Clinton getting away with this or that because two wrongs never make it correct or right!

So where do you stand Nat and let your words be written here and held against you in the future!?!

/--- Beware when you get what you wished for. The investigation can go anywhere including Obozo and Hildabeast.

Let it go there. By all means. Clinton has stood up to 17 investigations and you've still got nothing. No evidence, no witnesses, no charges.

Obama can take the scrutiny as well. Both are essentially honest politicians. Or at least no lying conmen like Trump.

Actually, REALITY is that Trump by Comey's own admission was never PERSONALLY under investigation, that firing Comey or any of these other things was some attempt to hide from or block an investigation is just more typical bull from the democrats that will never stick, and in order to clear the air once and for all in the best possible way, Trump's own DOJ assigned Mueller to head the investigation so that when finished, there can be no doubt, no further belly-aching, whining and complaining by the democrats. Then there are lots of OTHER things for Sessions to look back at involving Hillary, Barack and their cadre once all of this is settled. Maybe the REAL investigation is why with a hundred very troubling actions by Hillary while SOS and Barack in the WH, no special prosecutor was ever assigned to ever investigate any of those?! Let's start with the Attorney General Loretta Lynch meeting privately with Bill Clinton on his plane in secret while he was part of an investigation about to conclude a week later. Or how about why Comey allowed one of the people around Hillary under investigation herself to actually REPRESENT Hillary during the same investigation? Last but not least, why Comey allowed phones and laptops with key evidence on them to be destroyed during the investigation, destroying irreplaceable state evidence??? Lots to seriously investigate now that Comey and Lynch can no longer run interference, and the democrats can only stall it for so long with this russian witch hunt still trying to pin blame on Hillary's loss on anything but themselves.

Errr...I think we are past the pinning blame for Hillary's loss..Only the right news sources love to keep that at the forefront to keep all of the Righties in the coral ...

This is about feeling unheard, Russians involvement including Flynn and some others , and Comey's firing ...

This is going to calm many people down, if it continues to seem like a fair investigation and Trump keeps his paws out of it..

But, my dear, Trump being Trump CANNOT keep "his paws out of it"......tweeting this morning that he was a victim of a witch hunt..........There seems to be NO ONE within his cadre to tell him to shut his orange mouth.

Beware when you get what you wished for. The investigation can go anywhere including Obozo and Hildabeast.

Sure, I have no doubt that Obama and Clinton are shaking in their boots....LOL

BTW, who is tweeting that this is a "witch hunt"??? Is it Hillary, Obama or the Trumpster?

I see that many of our trumpettes are supporting this Special Counsel. Glad to see that this is something we can all agree on.

Actually, REALITY is that Trump by Comey's own admission was never PERSONALLY under investigation, that firing Comey or any of these other things was some attempt to hide from or block an investigation is just more typical bull from the democrats

Actually, I (for one) never thought that Trump himself is under investigation.....Personally, I think that Trump is too fucking dumb to be the mastermind of collusion,,,,,,,,,It is his "handlers" like Manafort, Bannon, Flynn, Page, and others who should be personally worried....Trump will be caught in the nest of vipers with whom he surrounded himself with........just because they "complimented" his fragile ego.

This is looking more and more like the Nixon disaster. I am starting to think that Trump's resignation is fully plausible within the next 12 months.

Actually, REALITY is that Trump by Comey's own admission was never PERSONALLY under investigation, that firing Comey or any of these other things was some attempt to hide from or block an investigation is just more typical bull from the democrats

Actually, I (for one) never thought that Trump himself is under investigation.....Personally, I think that Trump is too fucking dumb to be the mastermind of collusion,,,,,,,,,It is his "handlers" like Manafort, Bannon, Flynn, Page, and others who should be personally worried....Trump will be caught in the nest of vipers with whom he surrounded himself with........just because they "complimented" his fragile ego.

Trump is not as dumb as you think... He just does not care if he get caught because he believe money will buy him out of everything.... Alright maybe he is just that damn stupid!

Personally let the investigation happen and if there is something found then go for impeachment but if nothing is found then what will you say?

Do you have full confidence in Mueller to investigate and be impartial in his investigation and if he find nothing will you accept the finding or will you claim that he is lying and covering things up for Trump?

Be honest here and write down your opinion...

As for me if Mueller find nothing then I feel those on the left need to drop the Russian connection and focus on 2018 instead, but I believe many on the left will not and stay focus on the Russian connection instead while bashing Mueller for not doing his job and finding something to impeach Trump over.

If something is found that connects Trump to a impeachable offense then I will support the left right to call for impeachment and will not entertain the right nonsense about Obama and Clinton getting away with this or that because two wrongs never make it correct or right!

So where do you stand Nat and let your words be written here and held against you in the future!?!

Absolutely.......I will READILY admit that if nothing is found to inculpate Trump's entourage (not Trump himself, by the way, since I think he is too dumb to be a mastermind....juts a useful idiot for smarter ones)........I will drop my accusations.

Forum List

Back