Zone1 There's no rational, reasoned argument for a ban on AR15s (2)

Regardless of how disingenuous it is, eh?
Dude! I am in Tennessee. We just had a major mass shooting multiple fatality event where the shooter carried an AR, a Keltec Carbine and and M&P shield pistol. The Louisville bank shooter used an AR. The Texas school shooter used an AR.
It is an attention getter. Like I said, it is up to you to get the next mass murderer to choose a different weapon. How else are you going to get them out of the news?

ei8cuxdzf3v71.jpg
We have the God Given Right to protect ourselves from crazed school shootemup democat voters.

Publicity? Victims often kids? Sometimes carrying multiple ARs and multiple magazines? I don't know. I'll bite. How come?
How about:
People - politicians, useful idiots, members of the media, anti-gun "gun safety" groups - who deliberately and falsely make statements like "the AR15 is the weapon of choice for mass shooters."

You know, people who know they can push their agenda by preying on the emotions of the ignorant.

How about:
People - politicians, useful idiots, members of the media, anti-gun "gun safety" groups - who deliberately and falsely make statements like "the AR15 is the weapon of choice for mass shooters."

You know, people who know they can push their agenda by preying on the emotions of the ignorant.
Why are you whining about this repeatedly on here? Go buy a full page ad in a major publication.
There is no way you will sway the mass public attention paid to recent mass shootings, that involved that weapons platform in the very recent news. You beat your head against the wall for naught.

Why are you whining about this repeatedly on here? Go buy a full page ad in a major publication.
There is no way you will sway the mass public attention paid to recent mass shootings, that involved that weapons platform in the very recent news. You beat your head against the wall for naught.
This is a strange way of agreeing with me, but... cool. Thanks.

Dude! I am in Tennessee. We just had a major mass shooting multiple fatality event where the shooter carried an AR, a Keltec Carbine and and M&P shield pistol. The Louisville bank shooter used an AR. The Texas school shooter used an AR.
It is an attention getter. Like I said, it is up to you to get the next mass murderer to choose a different weapon. How else are you going to get them out of the news?
Dude! It is irrelevant where you are or what has recently happened in your neck of the woods. You just had 5 black cops who criminally murdered a black man in Memphis as well, but it doesn't get the media attention that these shootings have. It is also irrelevant. I would suggest you avail yourself to the info that was offered by JGalt in post #8 and that presented by your fellow mod, MisterBeale in post #336 instead of trying to justify your spread of misinformation. AR-15s are used an extremely small percentage of the time in mass shootings. The use of handguns is overwhelmingly more prevalent than the use of ARs.

Black offenders and victims are both disproportionately high for only being 12% of the population.
IN a state managed corporatacracy, where there is little, to no opportunity in areas where the state actually incentives single parent homes, and no opportunity for homes without fathers, the best one can hope for to get ahead, is gangs and black market activity.

Blaming this on the black community? Is racist IMO. This is a planned outgrowth of the policies of the party that wanted to make them a client of the DNC since LBJ.

". . . Look at the situation they got me facin'
I can't live a normal life, I was raised by the state
So I gotta be down with the hood team
Too much television watchin' got me chasin' dreams
I'm a educated fool with money on my mind
Got my ten in my hand, and a gleam in my eye
I'm a loc'd out gangsta, set trippin' banger
And my homies is down, so don't arouse my anger
Fool, death ain't nothin' but a heartbeat away
I'm livin' life do or die, what can I say?
I'm 23 now, but will I live to see 24?
The way things is goin', I don't know

Tell me, why are we so blind to see
That the ones we hurt are you and me?. . "

NO. The 2nd amendment is one of those right that are GOD GIVEN which means it cannot be taken away by man LEGALLY. There are about 400million guns in this nation and you will not get them.
You're just repeating my arguments, except that 2A is not a natural right. Rather, it's based on one.

That's why the argument that you need 2A to justify the right to bear arms makes no sense as the right is natural and thus exists even without 2A.

What framers did is use that natural right to justify state and regulated militias. That's why they had different drafts of 2A.

Apparently, he believes the fact a 5.56x45 round will cause more trauma than a handgun round is a rational, reasoned argument for banning AR15s.
Speaks for itself.

That's what's claimed by doctors interviewed in the video plus ballistics tests ironically promoted by a reference given by 2aguy.

In contrast is an "expert" like you arguing "it's the same picture."

Face it, you know you're wrong, and you're only trying to squirm your way out of a hole you created for yourself.

I'd mention a peashooter and you'll still say it causes more damage.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot next time.
The topic is, "There's no rational, reasoned argument for a ban on AR15s"

It was over in post eight. The great majority of gun deaths are not caused by them. That is the end of this argument.

The government wants to ban them, mostly because, they are the most effective guarantee of a people's liberty against tyranny. This sort of weapon is always used by a determined population, against any powerful invading force, or domestic tyrannical regime, trying to impose their will upon an unwilling greater majority of the population. With out them? No effective counter-revolution can be planned. Ask the Cubans and North Koreans about this.

These were used by the Afghans against both us and the Soviets. There were used by the Vietnamese.

They can be used to great effect, it is like the vote of the people against tyranny.

I don't know why you want to pick at little things, you can't win here. This is part of American heritage, going back over two centuries. If you want to change it, fund a movement to amend the constitution.

Last edited:
The topic is, "There's no rational, reasoned argument for a ban on AR15s"

It was over in post eight. The great majority of gun deaths are not caused by them. That is the end of this argument.

The government wants to ban them, mostly because, they are the most effective guarantee of a people's liberty against tyranny. This sort of weapon is always used by a determined population, against any powerful invading force, or domestic tyrannical regime, trying to impose their will upon an unwilling greater majority of the population. With out them? No effective counter-revolution can be planned. Ask the Cubans and North Koreans about this.

These were used by the Afghans against both us and the Soviets. There were used by the Vietnamese.

They can be used to great effect, it is like the vote of the people against tyranny.

I don't know why you want to pick at little things, you can't win here. This is part of American heritage, going back over two centuries. If you want to change it, fund a movement to amend the constitution.

And the democrats know that if they can get the AR-15 banned and confiscated, they can come back and demand all other semi-automatic rifles, pistols and shotguns since they all operate the same way.........the AR-15 is their Trojan Horse.........

That's what's claimed by doctors interviewed in the video plus ballistics tests ironically promoted by a reference given by 2aguy.

In contrast is an "expert" like you arguing "it's the same picture."

Face it, you know you're wrong, and you're only trying to squirm your way out of a hole you created for yourself.

I'd mention a peashooter and you'll still say it causes more damage.

The shotgun at mass public shooting ranges does more damage than any 5.56 or .223 round...you doofus.....as the get tests show.........which is the excuse you guys will make when you come for shotguns...

The shotgun at mass public shooting ranges does more damage than any 5.56 or .223 round...you doofus.....as the get tests show.........which is the excuse you guys will make when you come for shotguns...
Yeah.... 8-9 8mm 00 pellets - an ounce or more of lead - lead moving at 1300fps will make a mess.
A 5.56x45 impact is a paper cut in comparison.

Forum List

Back