There's Only One Terrifying Reason for a Woke Indoctrinated Military and This Is It

I'm not sure what you are babbling about.

I got racial sensitivity training when I was in the Army at Fort Sill, OK in 1981.

So this... really isn't anything new.
^^^ WEF shill gaslighting Americans

There was nothing close to what is being taught in the 80s to what's being taught today.

Democrats like this will do nothing but lie to your face America.

Democrats hate America and white people and you better treat them that way or you'll be taken by surprise.

Democrats = WEF

This is more than diversity training.

Diversity, is acceptance of our differences, but celebrating the fact that we all love America. . . ONE CULTURE. It is the defense of the AMERICAN values, the American people, and THE AMERICAN CULTURE.

This? This is multi-cultural training, and the indoctrination that America itself is the problem, that America is the threat to the agenda of the folks that bleev they own everyone and everything.

Well? What the hell is America's military even for then? Who is paying for it, and who is in control of it then?

It is no longer there to defend America . . it is a global police force. It is there to defend the interests of global billionaires.

It is there to be a force to make war on any threat to the interests of the global elites. It has become the goon squad for the WEF.

It is there to enforce. . .
De-population, moving human capital around at their whim, raping the planet's resources for their own gain, brain washing the masses, poising the water, the air, and the land for profit without the consent of the people, forcing everyone to use products they don't want, etc. etc.
He knows. He is a WEF shill gaslighting Americans and running cover for the WEF takeover.

Democrats = WEF

This is more than diversity training.

Diversity, is acceptance of our differences, but celebrating the fact that we all love America. . . ONE CULTURE. It is the defense of the AMERICAN values, the American people, and THE AMERICAN CULTURE.

This? This is multi-cultural training, and the indoctrination that America itself is the problem, that America is the threat to the agenda of the folks that bleev they own everyone and everything.

Well? What the hell is America's military even for then? Who is paying for it, and who is in control of it then?

How is acknowledging the faults of our past destroying American culture?

We have a lot to be proud of, and a lot to be ashamed of. If you feel good reading history, you aren't reading history, you are reading propaganda.

It is no longer there to defend America . . it is a global police force. It is there to defend the interests of global billionaires.

It is there to be a force to make war on any threat to the interests of the global elites. It has become the goon squad for the WEF.

It is there to enforce. . .
De-population, moving human capital around at their whim, raping the planet's resources for their own gain, brain washing the masses, poising the water, the air, and the land for profit without the consent of the people, forcing everyone to use products they don't want, etc. etc.

And when you talk about WEF, Bilderbergers, Trilateralists, Illuminati, Lizard People or any other shadowy conspiracy, it's just hard to take you seriously.

As someone who was in for 11 years, and left the Army as an NCO, I can tell you that these sorts of directives come down all the time, and we put up the posters or have the mandatory block of training, and then we just get on with our jobs, like we always have.

^^^ WEF shill gaslighting Americans

There was nothing close to what is being taught in the 80s to what's being taught today.

Democrats like this will do nothing but lie to your face America.

Democrats hate America and white people and you better treat them that way or you'll be taken by surprise.

Democrats = WEF
Guy, if youthink the Lizard People or the WEF are responsible for your failings in life, have at it.

The rest of us are too busy.

Guy, if youthink the Lizard People or the WEF are responsible for your failings in life, have at it.

The rest of us are too busy.
They are not responsible for my failures, they are responsible for the current attack and takeover of America.

Democrats = WEF

They are not responsible for my failures, they are responsible for the current attack and takeover of America.

Democrats = WEF

Um, no, that would be because the GOP doesn't have a message that appeals to the 75% of the population who aren't white, straight, males with six figure incomes.

I actually AM a white straight male with a six-figure income, and I find them kind of repulsive. .

Um, no, that would be because the GOP doesn't have a message that appeals to the 75% of the population who aren't white, straight, males with six figure incomes.

I actually AM a white straight male with a six-figure income, and I find them kind of repulsive. .
That is why Trump is winning every demographic? Must be.

You're also retarded.

Even white democrats hate white people.

Democrats are the most racist people on earth. Don't believe me, just ask them about white people and let them talk.

I'm sorry, what were you saying about hysterics earlier?

I said nothing hysterical. Take a look at how the chinese dealt with Tianmen Square. The local military wouldn't fire on the protestors, so the chinese shuffled them away and brought in soldiers from the provinces who had no trouble shooting the protestors.

Our upper level brass is doing exactly the same thing. Even offering illegal aliens to enroll in the military. I wonder if they will have a problem following illegal orders to shoot on American protestors?

It's ok, you don't need to answer.

You'll lie anyway.

I said nothing hysterical. Take a look at how the chinese dealt with Tianmen Square. The local military wouldn't fire on the protestors, so the chinese shuffled them away and brought in soldiers from the provinces who had no trouble shooting the protestors.

Wow, you are comparing American soldiers to the PLA? Why do you hate America?

Our upper level brass is doing exactly the same thing. Even offering illegal aliens to enroll in the military. I wonder if they will have a problem following illegal orders to shoot on American protestors?

I'm sure they won't. They just want their college funds that never happen. If we are having to enlist undocumented aliens, that's because American kids are too fat and too self-absorbed to sign up.

The real problem, of course, is that so far, we've been handling you wingnuts with kids gloves compared to how BLM protestors were handled.

Forum List

Back