🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There's only one way to prevent a Trump presidency

Violent revolution is always an option. Don't forget. The founders left a loophole in the constitution for that. Go arm yourself.

Ironically, the same side that might want to make an attempt, now, at a violent revolution, is the side that has always opposed the Constitutional right which would make it possible. The Orwellian Doublethink runs deep in modern liberalism.
Your last sentence is totally crazy. But anyways, my stance here has always been that liberals need to drop the gun control bullshit and arm up. The alt-right is dangerous, and needs to be stopped at any cost.
I would love for you pussies to try that shit.

Violent revolution is always an option. Don't forget. The founders left a loophole in the constitution for that. Go arm yourself.

Ironically, the same side that might want to make an attempt, now, at a violent revolution, is the side that has always opposed the Constitutional right which would make it possible. The Orwellian Doublethink runs deep in modern liberalism.
Your last sentence is totally crazy. But anyways, my stance here has always been that liberals need to drop the gun control bullshit and arm up. The alt-right is dangerous, and needs to be stopped at any cost.
Yeah you guys dared us to the last couple times. You're type are very good at starting it, but terrible at finishing it.

Who the voters voted for, doesn't matter....REMEMBER, CLINTON WON the popular vote, Clinton won the vote of the citizen, by millions more votes, THAT'S what those Trump supporters have been saying, the popular vote means crap, the electoral college vote is who counts....?

Now electors are getting ready to vote their conscience as they were required to do in the founder's day, and you want to stop them claiming the popular vote should count and force them to go with the popular vote!!!

HOLY SMOKES! Make up your minds! :rofl:
She won California, up till that point she was losing the popular vote. Trump 30 as opposed to Hildabeasts 20 states.
We can't have crazy Cali determining who is in United States president… LOL

It's amusing to watch the far left and the far right go so far as to create their own narratives of reality

Last edited:
Who the voters voted for, doesn't matter....REMEMBER, CLINTON WON the popular vote, Clinton won the vote of the citizen, by millions more votes, THAT'S what those Trump supporters have been saying, the popular vote means crap, the electoral college vote is who counts....?

Now electors are getting ready to vote their conscience as they were required to do in the founder's day, and you want to stop them claiming the popular vote should count and force them to go with the popular vote!!!

She won California, up till that point she was losing the popular vote. 30 as opposed to 20 states.
Crazy Cali.... where you loons most celebrated President was from...

:cuckoo:

She won California, up till that point she was losing the popular vote. 30 as opposed to 20 states.

:lmao:

Okay, there's two but I'm advocating for the legal strategy.

The electors who plan to go rogue need to rally the other silent electors into choosing a new republican president. From there, the House of Representatives would approve the new republican president.

I suppose it's too late for such organization to take place but maybe we can hope it is being done in secret.

All avenues must be explored to prevent the Orange Dumpster from taking office.

See how the far left can not admit defeat as they far left religion is forced out!

The use fascism to try and stay in power!

Says the far right foxbot who voted for the most inexperienced elect ever without question.

It shouldn't be this difficult for most intelligent people.

We have a representative State republic.

The voters of each state, vote for who they want their electoral votes to go to.

This is so high population states can not steam roll over all the lesser populated states.

Trump got the majority of the electoral state votes. He won fair and square.

Hillary didn't get 50% of the vote anyway. You want to talk about 50% of the vote?

Hillary got 66 Million votes, in a country of 310 Million. The popular vote was not in favor of Clinton or Trump.

More votes than Trump, but don't even attempt to say the majority of the public was in favor of Clinton. Not even close.

:lmao:
I know right? :thup:

The electors who plan to go rogue need to rally the other silent electors into choosing a new republican president. From there, the House of Representatives would approve the new republican president.

I suppose it's too late for such organization to take place but maybe we can hope it is being done in secret.

See how the far left can not admit defeat as they far left religion is forced out!

Says the far right foxbot who voted for the most inexperienced elect ever without question.

Sorry far left drone I never voted for Obama!

Yeah you guys dared us to the last couple times. You're type are very good at starting it, but terrible at finishing it.
Yeah, well when you get the balls to do it, let us know, snowflake.

^far right foxbot votes for someone with less experience than Obama, That'l show 'em!

Hopefully sooner rather than later.

^far right foxbot votes for someone with less experience than Obama, That'l show 'em!

And the far left drones will always prove that they will vote for worse than Bush..

Obama had no experience at all for anything in life except how to lie and become a fascist that you far left drones support!

I won't hold my breath. :lol:

I won't hold my breath. :lol:
You probably can't. Inbred and obese southerner, and all that.

Ok I'm all for a different republican presidency, but even pursuing the legal form of action, I see it as a huge long shot...like throwing a Hail Mary, still being down and getting the onsides kick, then throwing another Hail Mary for the game

You have not stated why any GOP elector would not want Trump as the POTUS.
Because they know he isn't an actual republican.

And the far left drones will always prove that they will vote for worse than Bush..

Obama had no experience at all for anything in life except how to lie and become a fascist that you far left drones support!

Says the far right foxbot that voted for a reality show host that has turned the Republican party into a joke. Republican primary:

Donald Trump defends size of his penis - CNNPolitics.com

Forum List

Back