🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There's only one way to prevent a Trump presidency

But anyways, my stance here has always been that liberals need to drop the gun control bullshit and arm up. The alt-right is dangerous, and needs to be stopped at any cost.
I would love for you pussies to try that shit.

Liberals would be slaughtered. And with much fewer of them surviving, the nation would be left in much better condition.

But anyways, my stance here has always been that liberals need to drop the gun control bullshit and arm up. The alt-right is dangerous, and needs to be stopped at any cost.

Liberals would be slaughtered. And with much fewer of them surviving, the nation would be left in much better condition.
Funny how they view freedom and the second amendment differently when things aren't going their way, huh?

Okay, there's two but I'm advocating for the legal strategy.

The electors who plan to go rogue need to rally the other silent electors into choosing a new republican president. From there, the House of Representatives would approve the new republican president.

I suppose it's too late for such organization to take place but maybe we can hope it is being done in secret.

All avenues must be explored to prevent the Orange Dumpster from taking office.

See how the far left can not admit defeat as they far left religion is forced out!

The use fascism to try and stay in power!

Says the far right foxbot who voted for the most inexperienced elect ever without question.

Sorry far left drone I never voted for Obama!
^far right foxbot votes for someone with less experience than Obama, That'l show 'em!

Maybe less political experience but loads more life experience. And based on the utter disaster that professional politicians have been wreaking on this country I am ready to try something different.

Funny how they view freedom and the second amendment differently when things aren't going their way, huh?

Doublethink. Their ideology is inundated with it. You can bet that those left wrong-wing fools, while dreaming of armed revolution, and imagining the arms that they must carry in order to bring it about, still oppose the right to keep and bear arms, when removed from that context; and are completely oblivious to the contradiction and inconsistency in their positions.

See how the far left can not admit defeat as they far left religion is forced out!

Says the far right foxbot who voted for the most inexperienced elect ever without question.

^far right foxbot votes for someone with less experience than Obama, That'l show 'em!

And the far left drones will always prove that they will vote for worse than Bush..

Obama had no experience at all for anything in life except how to lie and become a fascist that you far left drones support!

Says the far right foxbot that voted for a reality show host that has turned the Republican party into a joke. Republican primary:

Donald Trump defends size of his penis - CNNPolitics.com

Concede defeat far left drone!

The nation would be better off without the far left, and also without far right nuts like yourself dreaming of people you disagree with being slaughtered.

Donald Trump and his core base of supporters explained in one easy lesson

"Doublethink:
the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct"

westwall

"I am ready to try something different."

Be careful what you pray for. You just might get it.” - interesting adage

The politicians from BOTH sides have been leading this country to ruin while enriching the wealthiest of the one percent. I say fuck the one percent and lets take care of the middle class for once. The shrilary certainly wasn't going to help protect the middle class. She despises them. All she cared about was their vote and then she would apply the screws to them just like every other elitist prick has ever done.

The nation would be better off without the far left, and also without far right nuts like yourself dreaming of people you disagree with being slaughtered.
Except it's the far left who is expressing the dream of slaughtering those with whom they disagree.

The electors who plan to go rogue need to rally the other silent electors into choosing a new republican president. From there, the House of Representatives would approve the new republican president.

I suppose it's too late for such organization to take place but maybe we can hope it is being done in secret.

No, no no. Let him be prez. While I'll feel sorry for normal Americans, those who voted for him get what they deserve...

You have not stated why any GOP elector would not want Trump as the POTUS.
Because they know he isn't an actual republican.
Reagan was also NOT an "actual" republican. He was a Democrat RINO.

The electors by and large are going to vote either DEM or GOP.

They ran as "electors for ..." and they are likely already reconciled to the various quirks of Hillary or Donald.

They will vote on Dec 19th.

That's 1 week away.

I am sure there will be close news reporting of the event.

Question is only whether either Hillary or Donald will get slightly more or less electoral votes than anticipated by the Nov 8th voting.

The electors who plan to go rogue need to rally the other silent electors and from there choose a new republican president. From there, the House of Representatives would approve the new republican president.

Violent revolution is always an option. Don't forget. The founders left a loophole in the constitution for that. Go arm yourself.

Please quote that Article and section, I'd be interested in knowing where this imaginary loophole comes form.

Maybe less political experience but loads more life experience. And based on the utter disaster that professional politicians have been wreaking on this country I am ready to try something different.

Politicians in bed with businessmen has been wreaking havoc on this country. So elect a businessman who has been in bed with the politicians? Prepare for worse change.

Democrats are going to be hard pressed to revolt from anything ever in the USA.

They are as anti gun and Communist as the British, Canadians, Australians, and the rest of Europe.

Like back in the US Civil War, the GOP would destroy any kind of armed rebellion.

Politicians in bed with businessmen has been wreaking havoc on this country. So elect a businessman who has been in bed with the politicians? Prepare for worse change.
Then why did the big corporations support Hillary instead of Trump?

Forum List

Back