These "Bat-Shit" Crazy Libberhoids Protesting at Trump Rallies

He'll be lucky if he doesn't end up in Gitmo after Trump is elected. It's time to start treating all terrorists as terrorists. That would put a lot of Leftists in prison where they belong.
. Was Germany in this much chaos when Hitler came to power ? Not saying Trump is the equivalent to a Hitler, but was Germany's circumstances the same where everything finally came to a head in that nation, and therefore it ushered in a strong talking no non-sense type of leader, who was going to right all the wrongs, restore order, and bring back the strength of that nation? Was Hitler right in the beginning, but had soon become engulfed in the power he was given, and ultimately destroyed by that same power given him ? What were the attributes of Hitler, and are we poised to receive or accept a similar type of strong type of leadership to restore order in this nation ? The dangers of allowing a nation to get to far out there, is that it tries to correct itself in a radical way, but let's hope that we are level headed enough to not make the mistakes that were made through out history, and that Mr. Trump has enough of the American character within himself, that he only wishes to restore the American character of the nation and no more.
Trump isn't Hitler, you triple dumbfuck delight.
. Now who is dumd one here ? Are you people so ignorant that you can't comprehend a post correctly ? Now go back and read it again, and control your knee jerk reaction better.
I read it and I'll gladly rival my reading comprehension prowess against yours any day. You repeatedly compared Trump to Hitler while claiming you weren't. Your passive aggressive tergiversation didn't go unnoticed. Only a moron thinks Trump is like Hitler.
. Nah you want me to be comparing Trump to Hitler, this way you can puff up and defend your man no matter what he says or suggest... You are a die hard fan, so of course you would grab at a straw in order to make a haybale of it.

He'll be lucky if he doesn't end up in Gitmo after Trump is elected. It's time to start treating all terrorists as terrorists. That would put a lot of Leftists in prison where they belong.
. Was Germany in this much chaos when Hitler came to power ? Not saying Trump is the equivalent to a Hitler, but was Germany's circumstances the same where everything finally came to a head in that nation, and therefore it ushered in a strong talking no non-sense type of leader, who was going to right all the wrongs, restore order, and bring back the strength of that nation? Was Hitler right in the beginning, but had soon become engulfed in the power he was given, and ultimately destroyed by that same power given him ? What were the attributes of Hitler, and are we poised to receive or accept a similar type of strong type of leadership to restore order in this nation ? The dangers of allowing a nation to get to far out there, is that it tries to correct itself in a radical way, but let's hope that we are level headed enough to not make the mistakes that were made through out history, and that Mr. Trump has enough of the American character within himself, that he only wishes to restore the American character of the nation and no more.
. Now who is dumd one here ? Are you people so ignorant that you can't comprehend a post correctly ? Now go back and read it again, and control your knee jerk reaction better.
I read it and I'll gladly rival my reading comprehension prowess against yours any day. You repeatedly compared Trump to Hitler while claiming you weren't. Your passive aggressive tergiversation didn't go unnoticed. Only a moron thinks Trump is like Hitler.
. Nah you want me to be comparing Trump to Hitler, this way you can puff up and defend your man no matter what he says or suggest... You are a die hard fan, so of course you would grab at a straw in order to make a haybale of it.
You make an ass of yourself once again. I'm not a Trump head. Many people who don't support Trump nonetheless despise idiotic Hitler comparisons like yours.

Keep demonstrating your dumbassery.

You make an ass of yourself once again. I'm not a Trump head. Many people who don't support Trump nonetheless despise idiotic Hitler comparisons like yours.

. Who is Saint Michael ? The Arch Angel right ? So your also a hypocrite maybe ? Who is making a fool of himself here, me or you with your Christian suggestive handle that begs protection for who ? Your cursing and carrying on is not a Christian attribute, so what's up with that ?

. Who is Saint Michael ? The Arch Angel right ? So your also a hypocrite maybe ? Who is making a fool of himself here, me or you with your Christian suggestive handle that begs protection for who ? Your cursing and carrying on is not a Christian attribute, so what's up with that ?
Sounds like you lost the argument and are resorting to whining. Better luck next time

Someday, when they improve themselves spiritually, they'll come back, see their actions, and see for themselves how sick they really are.
Okay, so suddenly, protesting at political rallies means people are "batshit crazy"? Really? Protests are part of America...they are an essential part of our freedoms. It is not crazy or out of order in any way to stage political protests. To say it is would be very Un-American. Guess you aren't very American, are you?

Assaulting or attempting to assault someone is what I object to. We can demonstrate peacefully.

Assaulting or attempting to assault someone is what I object to. We can demonstrate peacefully.

I fully agree with you, however, there are many on the left who are now considerably out of their minds/bat-shit crazy. Good reason to carry a weapon at all times. These people are the type responsible for horrendous crimes against innocent people.

I fully agree with you, however, there are many on the left who are now considerably out of their minds/bat-shit crazy. Good reason to carry a weapon at all times. These people are the type responsible for horrendous crimes against innocent people.
Unfortunately the Secret Service insists all the rallies be gun free zones....except theirs, of course.

If Trump would have called the rally a job fair, none of those lefties would have shown up.

Your concerns are greatly misguided. It isn't Trump or the right that are trampling other's rights and trying to ram their views down our throats.
. I do agree with this point you make, because the right has been on the defensive for 40 years now.
The right, by their nature are usually on the defensive. We tend to try to not fix what isn't broken or fix what is broken rather than throwing it out and starting over. The right is more of a defensive ideology. The left, or progressives are offensive by nature. So it's a clash of mentalities and motives but it's the left that is typically stirring up the shit.
"We tend to try to not fix what isn't broken or fix what is broken rather than throwing it out and starting over." Really? Obamacare anyone?

"We tend to try to not fix what isn't broken or fix what is broken rather than throwing it out and starting over." Really? Obamacare anyone?
Exactly. obamacare was liberalism to the max. Instead of fixing what was broken they took it over and want to make it single payer. Thanks.

Forum List

Back