These "Bat-Shit" Crazy Libberhoids Protesting at Trump Rallies

Where is that nimrod Sean Penn? Maybe next time he can make a citizens arrest.

Meanwhile ....washed up childstar that rushed the podium is hoping for acting roles.

Anyone???
Maybe he was going to hump Donald's leg? We may never know.

Actually, he had said he was going to spit on him. Of course, that's bad behavior, but not really the scary terrorist attack the right is trying to paint.
The right said that? Where's that found?

And spitting is an assault. Not really a small matter, I hope he gets his pie hole clubbed next time.

upload_2016-3-13_9-23-9.png

Actually, he had said he was going to spit on him. Of course, that's bad behavior, but not really the scary terrorist attack the right is trying to paint.

i believe you need a little education..,

Breaking: Trump attacker possibly had a knife and supports ISIS
*UPDATES* – Trump Ohio Attacker, Tommy DiMassimo, Featured In ISIS Propaganda Videos 2015 – Bernie Sanders Supporter…

better yet.., go here:

Google

Someday, when they improve themselves spiritually, they'll come back, see their actions, and see for themselves how sick they really are.
Okay, so suddenly, protesting at political rallies means people are "batshit crazy"? Really? Protests are part of America...they are an essential part of our freedoms. It is not crazy or out of order in any way to stage political protests. To say it is would be very Un-American. Guess you aren't very American, are you?

i believe you need a little education..,

*UPDATES* – Trump Ohio Attacker, Tommy DiMassimo, Featured In ISIS Propaganda Videos 2015 – Bernie Sanders Supporter…

better yet.., go here:

Google

Then why didn't the cops charge him with having a weapon? The ISIS video was a fake.

Professional acting major was probably just acting out because Mommy lost her government job as director of transportation and he needs Cheetos.

Meanwhile ....washed up childstar that rushed the podium is hoping for acting roles.

Anyone???

Cry me a river, bed wetter

Such a mature remark. The sign of a true right winger.

Anyone???

...like rushing the stage for no reason??

Lib logic:

Diaper wearing x child star just wanted to spit on people at a political rally. Why you sooooo mad?

Anyone???

...like rushing the stage for no reason??

Sounds like he had a reason, and made his point.

Still no knows why they were protesting, just to be protesting??
Dumbass lemmings...

Forum List

Back