These people helped Biden say these gaffes...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Remember... the source of this information is Biden made 148 gaffes in public comments, far more than Trump: Report - Times of India
Times of India!!! Internationally is this what the world thinks of Joe?
And before the televised debate... the below is 4/30/24.
"President Joe Biden, who is 81 years old, has made numerous verbal stumbles and gaffes in his public statements this year, totaling 148 instances from January 1 to April 24, according an analysis by the Daily Caller."
He also tripped over his words at least 118 times during statements, speeches or comments.

So are these 15 people the fault? If so, isn't it Joe's fault then for hiring them?
Bidenspeechwriters.png

Last edited:
They're mocking us. I'd love to personally slap the smile off of every one of those faces.
I guess my observation of the above 14 Biden speech writers is concern they are so brainwashed they don't have any ideas as to what reality is. They and the many Biden supporters remind me of the famous Apple 1984 commercial and note the speaker in the video remind you of someone?

Remember... the source of this information is Biden made 148 gaffes in public comments, far more than Trump: Report - Times of India
"President Joe Biden, who is 81 years old, has made numerous verbal stumbles and gaffes in his public statements this year, totaling 148 instances from January 1 to April 24, according an analysis by the Daily Caller."
He also tripped over his words at least 118 times during statements, speeches or comments.

So are these 14 people the fault? If so, isn't it Joe's fault then for hiring them?View attachment 973185
They all look like freshman or sophomore college students who are Democrats meaning they are pretty clueless about what good policy is or how the world works.

I guess my observation of the above 14 Biden speech writers is concern they are so brainwashed they don't have any ideas as to what reality is. They and the many Biden supporters remind me of the famous Apple 1984 commercial and note the speaker in the video remind you of someone?

Klaus Schwab.

1720366431347.png
1720366522586.png

So are these 15 people the fault? If so, isn't it Joe's fault then for hiring them?View attachment 973185
It's called DEI. Don't put the best people in the job, fill every position with DEI in mind. I have to give them some credit though. They can go down knowing that they are inclusive with everyone who they take down with them.

Forum List

Back