🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

These record low temperatures are simply more evidence of Global Warming.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Keep this chart handy

Warmer = Global Warming
Cooler = Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat

I'm telling you. It doesn't matter if it gets hot or cold, or if there is a flood or a drought, a hurricane or dead calm with no breeze You see, it's not what's actually happening, it's my opinion as to why I claim it's happening that you should listen to.

Polar Vortex Is Here Again. Yes, It’s Connected To Global Warming. | HuffPost

Why Global Warming Can Mean Harsher Winter Weather

The Polar Vortex And How It's Related To Global Warming [Infographic]
Well thank God none of those are claiming Global Colding because it’s so cold here the USPS delivery persons got the day off. Lots of snow too.

Yet another thread proving deniers can't tell.the difference between weather and climate.
Yet another response proving sheep can't tell the difference between being fed steak and poo.

The same idiots that said the polar ice caps would be gone by now also said warm winters would be the 1st signal of Global Warming.

The Global Prophet AlGore among them.

Your Doomsday Club has been wrong for decades. Get off your knees and think for yourself.

Meanwhile Australia is burning and next week temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees above normal.

Yet another thread proving deniers can't tell.the difference between weather and climate.
Yet another response proving sheep can't tell the difference between being fed steak and poo.

The same idiots that said the polar ice caps would be gone by now also said warm winters would be the 1st signal of Global Warming.

Your Doomsday Club has been wrong for decades. Get off your knees and think for yourself.
I've already explained this in half a dozen other threads on the same subject. Go look.

I've already explained this in half a dozen other threads on the same subject. Go look.
Repeating words <> explaining.

Repeating words <> explaining.
Which is why I explained it.

I'm no damn conservitard/parrot.

If the Democrats hold their breath it might be enough.
That got a grin, billy. It would be downright funny IF it weren't so close to the truth. BTW, are you a denier too?

I'm of the natural cycle school. I have grave doubts that anthropogenic activity has had anywhere near the effect on climate that Al Gore's cult claims.

It's mainly a scam for the Globalists to gain control over more of the world econ.

I'm of the natural cycle school.
Sounds more like a cynic to me. I don't know about any scams, but I sure wouldn't doubt it. Our world is full of enterprising opportunists.
Meantime, there's no denying we are in some kind of natural cycle, but I also think we have added something that could easily upset the balances of the past. Since ancient times mankind has considered the Earth as ours to do as we wish. But our burgeoning populations threatens to tip the scales now. We have learned a little since then, such as how clear-cutting makes for landslides, and garbage dumping in oceans has created huge floating islands of life-threatening trash. But the idea that we can ignore the signs of over-indulgence still prevails it seems.

“For NOAA, a national science agency, separating science from science fiction about the Pacific garbage patch (and other "garbage patches") is important when answering people's questions about what it is and how we should deal with the problem. (For the record, no scientifically sound estimates exist for the size or mass of these garbage patches.) The NOAA Marine Debris Program's Carey Morishige takes down two myths floating around with the rest of the debris about the garbage patches in a recent post on the Marine Debris Blog:

1. There is no "garbage patch," a name which conjures images of a floating landfill in the middle of the ocean, with miles of bobbing plastic bottles and rogue yogurt cups. Morishige explains this misnomer:
While it's true that these areas have a higher concentration of plastic than other parts of the ocean, much of the debris found in these areas are small bits of plastic (microplastics) that are suspended throughout the water column. A comparison I like to use is that the debris is more like flecks of pepper floating throughout a bowl of soup, rather than a skim of fat that accumulates (or sits) on the surface.”

From NOAA

I'm of the natural cycle school.
Sounds more like a cynic to me. I don't know about any scams, but I sure wouldn't doubt it. Our world is full of enterprising opportunists.
Meantime, there's no denying we are in some kind of natural cycle, but I also think we have added something that could easily upset the balances of the past. Since ancient times mankind has considered the Earth as ours to do as we wish. But our burgeoning populations threatens to tip the scales now. We have learned a little since then, such as how clear-cutting makes for landslides, and garbage dumping in oceans has created huge floating islands of life-threatening trash. But the idea that we can ignore the signs of over-indulgence still prevails it seems.

Forum List

Back