I am an American WASP male.
186cm, 87 kg

I call bullshit.

Guess what gave your lie away...

Screenshot_20220110-114114.png

I'll give you a hint...

I have no idea how tall you are. :wink_2:

Last edited:
I agree these 2 need to be dealt with harshly, but why is it we don't hear that same vigor from the racist when someone white commits a heinous crime. Why don't the call them feral animals, savages, etc.
I'll take this one.

Because from the outside looking in...it seems that innercity black culture promotes a criminal lifestyle as not only acceptable...but commendable... something to aspire to.

If we are having an honest dialog, you have to admit that there is truth to this perception and it is a problem.

I agree these 2 need to be dealt with harshly, but why is it we don't hear that same vigor from the racist when someone white commits a heinous crime. Why don't the call them feral animals, savages, etc.

Is this guy a savage or feral animal, he beat his father to death with a golf club for stopping him from assaulting his fiance.

View attachment 586136

Firefighter Dad Murdered With Golf Club When He Tried To Stop Son From Domestic Assault​

Another POS who should take a dirt nap.

Yes, it's sexist. You don't like that women can be trained to defend themselves.
Good grief.

I don't know which is more disturbing. That you would use this as a argument knowing it's bullshit...or that you might actually believe that it's true.

I'll take this one.

Because from the outside looking in...it seems that innercity black culture promotes a criminal lifestyle as not only acceptable...but commendable... something to aspire to.

If we are having an honest dialog, you have to admit that there is truth to this perception and it is a problem.
It's not nearly as big of a problem as many claim. It's more of an unjustified perception that finds its way into the justice system, causing unjust results for black folks.

Gotta give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

I'll take this one.

That's the problem you are on the outside looking in, go to the inside and learn something.

WTF do civil rights or even human rights have to do with cold-blooded and sadistic murder?

I use language like this very sparingly, but you're a fuckwad.
Your "fuckwad" comment is driven by sheer stupidity. I completely agree with you about the so-called "peaceful" protests, although some are goosed by outside forces who want to incite violence.

Is this guy a savage or feral animal, he beat his father to death with a golf club for stopping him from assaulting his fiance.

View attachment 586136

Firefighter Dad Murdered With Golf Club When He Tried To Stop Son From Domestic Assault​

Because we do, you just ignore those cases because you are a racist.

This asshole, and the ones from the OP are "VIOLENT SCUMBAGS".

VS's are classified by their actions, not their coloring.

Someday you might grow up and realize that.

If a protest becomes violent, it aint always because of the protesters....

View attachment 586195

When people peacefully protested the Vietnam War (INCLUDING WOMEN) -- they were not the ones who made it violent....

And ironically, when students were gunned down -- the same folks -- usually Conservatives -- who demonize protests in general -- tried to justify those shootings
The "peaceful" protesters were throwing rocks, and invading buildings, yes? However, they were mostly students who did not want to go to war.

Your "fuckwad" comment is driven by sheer stupidity. I completely agree with you about the so-called "peaceful" protests, although some are goosed by outside forces who want to incite violence.
As I said, I use vulgarity rarely, but then only when it's appropriate. Here, IMO, it clearly was. Why would you soil civil and human rights with aligning it with the lowest of scum?

That's the problem you are on the outside looking in, go to the inside and learn something.

I don't think that's wise.

Too many cultural landmines.

Let me give you a quick example...

I had a layover in downtown Cincinnati on a Saturday night and I wanted to attend church services Sunday morning.

So...I did exactly what I would do here at home...I walked over to couple of guys sitting at the bus stop and asked "Do you guys live around here?".

They both looked at me with angry expressions and asked why I was asking...

... did I mention they were black?

They were black.

So I'm taken aback... why are these guy angry with me?

I say "I'm looking for a church to attend services...and while that looks like a church, it doesn't have a sign or show service times."

After that... their whole demeanor changed... they were more than happy to help...and told me that church was now a halfway house for a drug program and told me where the Baptist Church was located.

After the conversation had ended and I had some time for an after action review, I realized my innocent question from my perspective had been taken as a challenge? an accusation? maybe just an invasion of privacy... I'll never know exactly...but it drew into sharp relief the hidden pitfalls in something as simple as this brief interaction.

Fauci them, put a sack over their head with sand fleas in them and let nature take it's course. Since liberals are quiet on this, shows rhey don't care.

Well. they're confused; they are puzzled as to why cop killing is a bad thing, same as why they don't get why raping children is bad.

Forum List

Back