These subhuman Scum Need to Die

I'm in favor of dragging animals like that thru the streets, chained to a pickup, and then teaching our children to shit on the disemboweled carcasses.

Absolutely sends the right message.

The cops knocked on their hotel room door because they left a barking dog in the car. Virtually every hood rat has a gun, drugs, weed, hennessy, and air freshener in their car, and in this case their hotel room.

I agree these 2 need to be dealt with harshly, but why is it we don't hear that same vigor from the racist when someone white commits a heinous crime. Why don't the call them feral animals, savages, etc.

Is this guy a savage or feral animal, he beat his father to death with a golf club for stopping him from assaulting his fiance.

1641824740289.png

Firefighter Dad Murdered With Golf Club When He Tried To Stop Son From Domestic Assault​

I am more concerned about capture and the type of torture they would be subject to.
That concern should be extended to any soldier...

Still not a reason to justify your position......

It still comes back to -- women belong in the kitchen" mentality....when in reality, women have been on the front lines more often than not thru-out history....

The cops knocked on their hotel room door because they left a barking dog in the car. Virtually every hood rat has a gun, drugs, weed, hennessy, and air freshener in their car, and in this case their hotel room.
What is a Hood Rat and how many Hood Rat cars have you been in?

The only problem is ... they aren't subhuman animals ... they are very, very human. Raised among humans.

When Adolph Eichman, architect of The Holocaust, was on trial for his crimes in Israel, the most chilling thing about his was just how normal he looked and seemed.

He wasn't a monster, or a freak. He wasn't six feet tall. He didn't look scary at all. He was a very normal looking and acting person who anyone who saw him would think he worked in an insurance firm.

This kind of evil is part of our collective DNA and we will never be able to deal with it until we wrap our heads around it.
It's a MORAL problem. There is NOTHING in my soul, or anyone I personally know, who behaves this way

They are subhuman creatures without a soul or compassion for the innocent. They are the offspring of other soulless creatures devoid of compassion or empathy for others.

That concern should be extended to any soldier...

Still not a reason to justify your position......

It still comes back to -- women belong in the kitchen" mentality....when in reality, women have been on the front lines more often than not thru-out history....
No, wrong. I am talking about rape. I do not believe that "women belong in the kitchen" mentality.
I also know that Israeli women serve and are properly trained to kill. The president of Ukraine has 8 Secret Service personal to protect him, all trained in close-in fighting, and all are women.

No, wrong. I am talking about rape. I do not believe that "women belong in the kitchen" mentality.
I also know that Israeli women serve and are properly trained to kill. The president of Ukraine has 8 Secret Service personal to protect him, all trained in close-in fighting, and all are women.
Women can get raped in the kitchen, by their own husband..

In fact, since you seem to be such the traditionalist...the tradition was that woman can't be raped...because she is property of her husband..

Glad some traditions have died and remain on the ash heap of history where they belong....

Women don't need you to "save" them....if they want to serve their country, or community as officers and soldiers....so be it...

Can you show me how women being in the military has caused damage to the society?

Again, I guess women shouldn't be on the front lines of violent protests either, right?

For me, this is one of the bravest images I ever seen...and it came from a woman...on the front line....with state sponsored violence aimed against her - and she didn't flinch

View attachment 586124

...she didn't have the luxury to just be in the kitchen.....folks like her NEVER had that luxury....
Nobody should be on the frontlines of violent protest, that goes beyond the right to assemble and becomes a crime.

Nobody should be on the frontlines of violent protest, that goes beyond the right to assemble and becomes a crime.
If a protest becomes violent, it aint always because of the protesters....

04Perloff-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

When people peacefully protested the Vietnam War (INCLUDING WOMEN) -- they were not the ones who made it violent....

And ironically, when students were gunned down -- the same folks -- usually Conservatives -- who demonize protests in general -- tried to justify those shootings

Women can get raped in the kitchen, by their own husband..

In fact, since you seem to be such the traditionalist...the tradition was that woman can't be raped...because she is property of her husband..

Glad some traditions have died and remain on the ash heap of history where they belong....

Women don't need you to "save" them....if they want to serve their country, or community as officers and soldiers....so be it...

Can you show me how women being in the military has caused damage to the society?
They have not caused any damage to society. Quite the contrary. And I do not "seem" to be anything, except in your world.

I'm in favor of dragging animals like that thru the streets, chained to a pickup, and then teaching our children to shit on the disemboweled carcasses.

Absolutely sends the right message.

I don't believe in becoming what you hate, myself.

A better approach would be to address the culture that is producing them in such a way as to create fewer of them.

If a protest becomes violent, it aint always because of the protesters....

View attachment 586195

When people peacefully protested the Vietnam War (INCLUDING WOMEN) -- they were not the ones who made it violent....

And ironically, when students were gunned down -- the same folks -- usually Conservatives -- who demonize protests in general -- tried to justify those shootings
A few exceptions don't make the rule. I can show well over 500 violent protests in the last few years that were started by the protesters. Doesn't change how the right to assemble works.

They have not caused any damage to society. Quite the contrary. And I do not "seem" to be anything, except in your world.
and guess who else is in our world..and will be here to stay...

Women police officers and women in the military...even some on the front line....

A few exceptions don't make the rule. I can show well over 500 violent protests in the last few years that were started by the protesters. Doesn't change how the right to assemble works.
I don't give a fuck if you show me 19918737 violent protests....all protests are not created equal...

No matter how much folks like you attempt to discredit movements aimed at bringing about civil rights, judicial/police reform -- those movements will BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE of history more times than not...how do I know??

Because the same bullshit you talking now was said about MLK.....to try to discredit that Civil Rights Movement and similar movements before his.....

Conservatives never agree with a Civil Rights movement until after it is successful...then they come in after the fact like they were in favor of it all along..while trying to rewrite the part they played in it

I don't give a fuck if you show me 19918737 violent protests....all protests are not created equal...

No matter how much folks like you attempt to discredit movements aimed at bringing about civil rights, judicial/police reform -- those movements will BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE of history more times than not...how do I know??

Because the same bullshit you talking now was said about MLK.....to try to discredit that Civil Rights Movement and similar movements before his.....

Conservatives never agree with a Civil Rights movement until after it is successful...then they come in after the fact like they were in favor of it all along..while trying to rewrite the part they played in it
WTF do civil rights or even human rights have to do with cold-blooded and sadistic murder?

I use language like this very sparingly, but you're a fuckwad.

Wrong on all accounts. Thug Lives Matter and defund the police are not a civil rights movement, they are tawdry attempts to ensure criminal scum are not held accountable for their crimes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back