These subhuman Scum Need to Die

Bring back death by slow insertion of thousands of porcupine quills.
Nawwwww.Put them on an operating table and surgically remove all usable organs, eyes, and tissue. This ensures the life they take will help others

The rest sent to medical schools for study

Send the ears back to the family for a proper burial

The only problem is ... they aren't subhuman animals ... they are very, very human. Raised among humans.

Rubbish. they're raised among hood rats and gangbangers, i.e. other feral animals. Eichman has nothing to do it. He was just your typical amoral corporate sociopath, more like your average Wall Street suit.

The only problem is ... they aren't subhuman animals ... they are very, very human. Raised among humans.

When Adolph Eichman, architect of The Holocaust, was on trial for his crimes in Israel, the most chilling thing about his was just how normal he looked and seemed.

He wasn't a monster, or a freak. He wasn't six feet tall. He didn't look scary at all. He was a very normal looking and acting person who anyone who saw him would think he worked in an insurance firm.

This kind of evil is part of our collective DNA and we will never be able to deal with it until we wrap our heads around it.
Whatever we say here or even more for emotional reasons. we need circuit breakers to avoid those things.

Yes, it is sexist...and no, your fantasy of returning women back to the kitchen will never come true..

And this woman who gave her life to be an officer -- is to be respected just like any officer or soldier who chooses to serve his or HER country and/or community....

Next you are going to claim "women" shouldn't be on the front lines of violent protests either...
View attachment 586046
Not being on the front lines does not mean that women shouldn't serve and remain in the kitchen instead. Their use of weapons against the enemy can be accomplished without being up front and personal.

Not being on the front lines does not mean that women shouldn't serve and remain in the kitchen instead. Their use of weapons against the enemy can be accomplished without being up front and personal.
Again, I guess women shouldn't be on the front lines of violent protests either, right?

For me, this is one of the bravest images I ever seen...and it came from a woman...on the front line....with state sponsored violence aimed against her - and she didn't flinch

E6dfqvrXsCIdsgE.jpg

...she didn't have the luxury to just be in the kitchen.....folks like her NEVER had that luxury....

Last edited:
She proved her suitability to be a police officer -- and numerous other women have proved their suitability to be soldiers, fighter pilots, etc

The fact you haven't received this memo is a personal problem.....continue screaming at the sky

Again, I guess women shouldn't be on the front lines of violent protests either, right?

For me, this is one of the bravest images I ever seen...and it came from a woman...on the front line....with state sponsored violence aimed against her - and she didn't flinch

View attachment 586124

...she didn't have the luxury to just be in the kitchen.....folks like her NEVER had that luxury....
Lebron is making jillions off the people just like that lady. You know that right??

Lebron is making jillions off the people just like that lady. You know that right??
It's ok to admit you don't know who that woman is.....

Lebron James has ZERO to do with her only but being a beneficiary of her work on the front lines...

But I already know conservative cucks like you never gave a fuck about Civil Rights..

Furthermore, dumb ass....Lebron made the majority of his money off of people being willing to spend millions to watch him play, spend millions to buy products that sponsors him, etc...How did he make "jillions" off of Civil Rights??

She proved her suitability to be a police officer -- and numerous other women have proved their suitability to be soldiers, fighter pilots, etc

The fact you haven't received this memo is a personal problem.....continue screaming at the sky
I am more concerned about capture and the type of torture they would be subject to.

Forum List

Back