These wonderful parents waterboarded their kids, along with other insidious things.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
ipanews_375b77f6-8e1d-4375-91bd-9c93b006b064_1

^^^^^^Just look at that. Just....LOOK AT THAT!!!!

On a continuous basis the children were getting punched, strangled, bitten, shot with weapons such as crossbows and BB guns, hit with weapons such as sticks and bats, subjected to 'waterboarding' and having scalding water poured on them.

The kids aged between six months and 12 years, but the documents do not specify which children suffered which injuries.

Children in California torture case 'waterboarded by father' - Independent.ie

Look at THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE.

On a continuous basis the children were getting punched, strangled, bitten, shot with weapons such as crossbows and BB guns, hit with weapons such as sticks and bats, subjected to 'waterboarding' and having scalding water poured on them.

The kids aged between six months and 12 years, but the documents do not specify which children suffered which injuries.

But waterboarding is basically just like a light spanking. I’m sure Gina Haspel does the same to her kids if they don’t do their homework and such.

I would love to be locked in a room with him for about 10 minutes.

But waterboarding is basically just like a light spanking. I’m sure Gina Haspel does the same to her kids if they don’t do their homework and such.

^^^^ shows a lack of empathy. A trait shared with Mass Murderers and Serial Rapists.

No, I don't think you are either, but just pointing out, help is available.

I bet that chick gets SSI.

You retards need to keep paying retards to have children.

Yeah, I see you are nothing but a fucking deranged loser. Love how you miss the fucking point like the pathetic loser you are. Equating 10 children to 5 pathetic smelly terrorists who planned 911.

Oh that is right. I forgot. 911 was a glorious day for you pathetic morons.

Back on ignore where you belong.

Do you think Gina Haspel also fires BB guns and crossbows at her children?

Waterboarding them by itself is a serious charge that you no doubt can back up.

Do you think Gina Haspel also fires BB guns and crossbows at her children?

Waterboarding them by itself is a serious charge that you no doubt can back up.
Just insult the loser. He is not worthy of a respectful discussion.

Anyone see the pics of the bathroom?

BTW, she's 30 and he's 19. She's been charged with 10 counts of child abuse. Him too, with torture charges tacked on.

Forum List

Back