They Almost Lost Me at Simulated

That similar to the strategy I thought up last night. You just buzz the little fat fucker with bombers and military aircraft, buzz him as close as his bad haircut and don't fire a shot. Chase him into his bunker, cut off his communication and let him fade in his own tomb.

That similar to the strategy I thought up last night. You just buzz the little fat fucker with bombers and military aircraft, buzz him as close as his bad haircut and don't fire a shot. Chase him into his bunker, cut off his communication and let him fade in his own tomb.
Yeah. In other words, more "strategic patience." :laugh:

Bullshit BlackFlag, NK has been threatening America for decades, this is just the latest rash of mouthing off from them - and I think slightly more noteworthy since it seems Kimmy is off his rocker.

That said, even China has condemned his latest test over Japan, little shit is running out of protection... As often is the case, America will go in and do the dirty work while the rest of the world breaths a huge sigh of relief and admires their clean hands...

Forum List

Back