They are all our children. Not!

I leave it up to their parents. What is your excuse?

I AM a parent, and if some freak tried to do that shit to my daughter they would need a bucket to pick him up.

How about you?

I AM a parent, and if some freak tried to do that shit to my daughter they would need a bucket to pick him up.

How about you?
So why don’t you leave it up to the parents on what they want their children viewing or doing and quit using their kids to promote your ideology?

are you saying parents can sexually abuse their children and I should say nothing???
Or teachers or other adult leaders or biological males in women's private spaces etc. And not only sexual abuse but other physical and emotional abuse that would include among other things, surgical mutilation and pumping them full of harmful hormones before they are of emancipated age.

And then there is the mind abuse. I can't imagine a mentality that would take young children--the very generation who might be the colorblind society in which racism is essentially eliminated in all ways--and divide them by telling the white kids they are racist and the black kids they are victims because of racism.

Or teachers or other adult leaders or biological males in women's private spaces etc. And not only sexual abuse but other physical abuse which would include surgical mutilation and pumping them full of harmful hormones before they are of emancipated age.

And then there is the mind abuse. I can't imagine a mentality that would take young children--the very generation who might be the colorblind society in which racism is essentially eliminated in all ways--and divide them by telling the white kids they are racist and the black kids they are victims because of racism.
coyote is one of the sickest most disgusting members of this forum,,

from what I am reading shes OK with parents sexually abusing their children and mutilating their genitals,,

coyote is one of the sickest most disgusting members of this forum,,

from what I am reading shes OK with parents sexually abusing their children and mutilating their genitals,,
On that point you and I seriously part company. I appreciate Coyote and consider her a friend. She is leftist yes and embraces that agenda, and that creates an inability to consider or argue for other than the leftist point of view but in and of itself does not make a person disgusting or evil. And she isn't.

On that point you and I seriously part company. I appreciate Coyote and consider her a friend. She is leftist yes and embraces that agenda, and that creates an inability to consider or argue for other than the leftist point of view but in and of itself does not make a person disgusting or evil. And she isn't.
if shes not defending killing children shes defending them being abused and castrated,,,

look at what shes doing here right now,,

lying and saying we are the ones using children as political pawns,,,

FFS she defended someone that wanted to teach children to be bisexual,,

my opinion stands with a long list of proof,,

what are you implying??
i'll make this simple for you

you're free to be whatever you'd like

you're not free to influence the children to be like you

I'll even take it a step further for you (or better the viewing audience)

I'm a bluecollar redneck , often viewed as white trash
I'd like a white trash pride month, along with the right to infiltrate the educational system , and impart the attributes of being one

I want YOUR kid to be first in line.....and i dont want you to know anything about it, and if you complain ......off to trash camp they go w/out your consent!

22BOOKISENBERG-superJumbo-v6.jpg

~S~

i'll make this simple for you

you're free to be whatever you'd like

you're not free to influence the children to be like you

I'll even take it a step further for you (or better the viewing audience)

I'm a bluecollar redneck , often viewed as white trash
I'd like a white trash pride month, along with the right to infiltrate the educational system , and impart the attributes of being one

I want YOUR kid to be first in line.....and i dont want you to know anything about it, and if you complain ......off to trash camp they go w/out your consent!

22BOOKISENBERG-superJumbo-v6.jpg

~S~
and when exactly did I say anything close to harming children???

We each are responsible for our own children until they are emancipated though moral people do right by their children and care about all the children. So no, Uncle Joe, these are not your children to do with as you or anybody else wants. And the wise will make that message loud and clear. The state or anything associated with it should never have the power to take the place of the parent and nuclear family.

The "nuclear family" is a modern invention, after WWII prosperity.
We used to live in much larger extended family groups, that were much less expensive and provided better experiences for kids.
These days, nuclear families need 2 wage earned, so then schools have been given over the responsibility to raise the children.
Bad idea I think.

I am talking about whats happening that youre defending,, not advocating for it you sick fuck
What does your delusional mind think I’m defending when I say leave it up to the parents. Illegal activities? No.

What does your delusional mind think I’m defending when I say leave it up to the parents. Illegal activities? No.
so you would be OK with a law that says selling your children as sex workers,,, GOT IT,,,

what about the laws restricting children from adult sexual content like drag shows and pride parades?? are you for or against them??

Forum List

Back