They are busting Trump rght now in court

Because you don’t have any accusations with any credible evidence to support them.

All the “witnesses” turn out to be criminal liars.
10% for the big guy.

lying constantly endangers your immortal soul.

do you want to go to hell?

It was a $5 million deal. Show Biden being paid $500,000 from that deal...
ok.

that's what he's being paid to stay in bad globalist trade deals, and retarded green treaties designed to destroy the west.

ok.

that's what he's being paid to stay in bad globalist trade deals, and retarded green treaties designed to destroy the west.

That was supposedly his 10% cut from that deal, which by the way, was after he left office. So where's your proof he was paid 10%?

look into it.

I'm not here to educate you.

start with Tony bobulinsky and move forward, ignorance maven.
I did look into it.

That conversation didn’t even take place while Biden was in office.

This claim is flimsy and makes no sense.

I’ve seen Bobulinsky as well. he also didn’t meet Biden until after he left office. He makes alot of shocking claims but no specifics.

Like you, he claims corruption. What was corrupt? Like you, there is no answer.

You mean other than the bank records...all the shell companies...the emails and the testimony of people that were involved in the influence peddling scheme. Oh and the twenty plus million dollars that ended up in Biden family bank accounts? Yeah, nothing to see here folks!

The bank records tell you NOTHING. They are merely lists of cheques and deposits. Evidence is finding proof of why moneys were paid or received, and 8 years of investigations of every transaction Hunter Biden has ever been a part of has produced NOTHING.

Shell companies are NOT illegal, and are standard business practices for people working or investing in foreign countries. Normal business practice is to have a separate shell corporation for each country you're investing/working in, to segregate the funds from each country, for income tax purposes.

The Biden Family had only 18 companies for 9 different family members who were getting money from 3 different countries, although I understand that some family members weren't involve in all three countries. If people are doing business with more than one company in any given country, they might have a shell company for each of these relationships, given the lack of political stability of those governments.

Around 2018, the Chinese government expelled foreigners doing business in China. I have a friend who moved to Beijing and built a school for autistic children there, and she was given 6 months to sell the business and get out. I suspect the money coming out of China to the Biden's was under similar circumstances. Why else would everyone in the family pull a potentially lucrative investment?

I did a lot of work in Former Soviet Union nations around the time of the fall of the Berlin Wall, and it's truly a wild west scenario. Business people have no idea of how to do business in Western democracies without bribing everyone who crosses their path, because that was the ONLY way to do business under the communists. That's why Burisma was under investigation, and why they hired a former Deputy Secretary of Commerce, to help them stay out of trouble as they expanded into Western markets.

Not to mention, NONE of this money flowed into Biden Family accounts until LONG after Biden had left office in early 2017, and at a time when Biden had no intention of running for office again. What good would it be for these nations to be bribing the Biden Family?

These funds were paid in 2018. 2 years after Joe Biden retired from public office. And were is the PRO??? What did Joe Biden do in return for this money for Romania, the Ukraine, or China?

Republicans are great at claiming Democrats are being bribed by foreign governments, but have yet to come up with a shred of evidence that they are. They claim anyone doing business with a foreign government is being bribed, but not Donald Trump - who took $11 million out of a secret Chinese Bank Account, while in office.

He's a businessman. It's all on the up and up. Yeah right! And Trump has his fat boy suits made in China, but no biggy.

Jared got $2 BILLION from the Saudi's. Trump got contracts with the PGA for multiple golf tournaments, and Trump got more than $100 million in income from 200 foreign entities after he left office, and had to pay $40 million in income taxes on it.

Joe Biden has completely hamstrung China with his Quad Defence Agreement, and trade agreements with Viet Nam and India.

look into it.

I'm not here to educate you.

start with Tony bobulinsky and move forward, ignorance maven.

Tony Bobulinsky has no proof of anything he claims, and has in fact, been caught flat out lying.

Not even FOX News believes this asshole.

Tony Bobulinsky has no proof of anything he claims, and has in fact, been caught flat out lying.

If any of this rightwing bullshit were real, Republicans would have impeached Biden. Even Moreso because they want revenge on Democrats for impeaching Trump twice.

Tony Bobulinsky's testimony and proof are rock solid.

I suggest every casual reader investigate Tony Bobulinsky on their own.

The truth is a journey worth taking.

If any of this rightwing bullshit were real, Republicans would have impeached Biden. Even Moreso because they want revenge on Democrats for impeaching Trump twice.
letting the people decide is a more effective solution.

welcome to democracy, sweety.

WHAT PROOF???? He went to Congress without a shred of proof of anything he said.

When the New Republic and FOX News are saying he has nothing, he's a joke, son. He has no credibility on the left or the right. NOBODY BUT FOOLS LIKE YOU BELIEVE HIM.

He had no proof....Biden was not impeached, because he had no proof, nor did the Russian spy the House Republicans were working with....all false bubbles that burst, and truth prevailed!

letting the people decide is a more effective solution.

welcome to democracy, sweety.

That's the same line Mitch McConnell used in 2020, when he refused to impeach Trump for the Ukraine. It's too close to the election. Let the people decide. The people decided overwhelmingly that the wanted Trump gone. It wasn't even close.

THE PEOPLE DECIDED, and so Trump tried to seize power by force and overthrow the election. Now he's promising to end the Constitution if re-elected.

What Trump is trying to do is end democracy. He's made no secret of that.

Yet you're utterly incapable of showing Biden collecting $500,000 from that deal.

Figgerz.

Forum List

Back