They didn't deserve to die

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Personally, I understand their emotions, but they actually did deserve it.

The widow in the home had been burgled twice before, and the news article states that fingerprints from one of the deceased burglars was matched to one of the previous break-ins. They were killed as they terrorized an elderly woman, yet again.

It’s sad that these young men were predators. It’s sad that they grew up in a sub-culture that feels it is okay to steal from others. It is very sad that his sisters have to bury their brother.
But all of that was very preventable.
These young men made the conscious decision to become criminals. They made the conscious decision to endanger and terrorize the lives of law-abiding citizens by breaking into occupied dwellings.
The elderly brother and sister inside the home had reason to fear that these two home invaders were a threat to their lives. They had a legitimate right to self-defense that includes the right to use deadly force.

Family, Friends Of Dead Home Invaders Say "They Didn't Deserve To Get Killed." - Bearing Arms

Whether or not someone "deserves" to die isn't really something that I'd be able to determine from reading an article.

But I don't feel any pity for these guys.

I am never "happy" when a young person is killed. I also can't make a determination of whether they "deserved it or not". What I can say is that the elderly people had the ability to defend themselves and they used it. Good for them.

I am never "happy" when a young person is killed. I also can't make a determination of whether they "deserved it or not". What I can say is that the elderly people had the ability to defend themselves and they used it. Good for them.

Pretty much.

Deciding to break into someone's house is accepting the fact that people might not be happy about it, and accepting the consequences of that.

But it's a strong thing to say that someone "deserves" to die.

Pretty much.

Deciding to break into someone's house is accepting the fact that people might not be happy about it, and accepting the consequences of that.

But it's a strong thing to say that someone "deserves" to die.

Absolutely. There are very, very few people who "deserve" to die. But, everyone has the right to defend themselves.

Hello nutters! Allow me to lay out the facts once again.

Liberals don't have a problem with people protecting themselves in their homes with firearms. Never did. Never will.

You do not own that piece of the puzzle. Please stop starting threads that suggest that you do.

Liberals don't have a problem with people protecting themselves in their homes with firearms. Never did. Never will.

You do not own that piece of the puzzle. Please stop starting threads that suggest that you do.

Its the watering down of our choice for self defense the left is trying to destroy

Self defense with restrictions, no thanks

-Geaux

This is a text book example of the stupidity of criminals. These punks have an IQ of about -26. Growing up with a dad in prison is no reason for thugs making very bad decisions on an epic scale.

They risk getting their heads blown off coming into someones home.

Amazingly stupid, but it is what it is.

Population control

-Geaux

This is a text book example of the stupidity of criminals. These punks have an IQ of about -26. Growing up with a dad in prison is no reason for thugs making very bad decisions on an epic scale.

They risk getting their heads blown off coming into someones home.

Amazingly stupid, but it is what it is.

Population control

-Geaux

Gee! What a scoop! Breaking into someone's house isn't a smart thing to do? Damn! You are one observant and original nutter! Thanks for the life lesson.

Whether they "deserved" to die or not is immaterial. The fact that the shooter was legally in the Right and should not be charged is all that matters. Invading homes is an inherently dangerous activity. Doint it to the same home multiple times even moreso. I feel sympathy for the families of these young men for their loss, but I do not have any issue with what the shooter did.

We need to just keep stacking up the bodies of the Trayvon types in the town square until the thugs finally get the message

Sucks being you

-Geaux

You keep trolling these threads acting like you've been attacked. Is your gun really tiny? :lol:

Forum List

Back